Gastric Bypass Completed Dec 27, 2011 - Denver, CO

Hello my name is Shelleen please feel free to...

Hello my name is Shelleen please feel free to follow my journey on YouTube. My starting weight was 247 pounds as of 5/29/12 I weighed in at 176 bringing my loss to 71 pounds in about 5 months. I will not be around the bush with you it was a rough start but i would do it all over again in a heartbeat because I feel so much better. You can also join me on facebook I am so open to answering any questions or helping you in any way possible.

Dr. Chae

I would have loved for him to listen and hear me out more with the complications that I had and with them being rare I always felt rushed talking to him.

I loved your videos and you are a true inspiration, but boy was I mad about the theft of your things! Good luck and God bless you.
Whats your YouTube channel? I am in the process of getting te surgery with my insurance there are certain steps we have to take I just had my first dietician appt my surgeon appt is on the 23rd andy psych eval is on sept 10 then I have to do one more dietician appt it's a long process but I am so ready
Rhonda,

I took years to prepare as well but honestly there is no prepartion you just have to do it :) once you do you have to continue to pick up the pieces each day to do the best that you can.
Thanks Kirsty & Sharon I am loving this site and the fact we can help eachother out.
You have inspired me!! my surgery date is aug. 14th.

Hi Rhonda,

Good luck with your surgery, I hope everything goes well for you! Are you all prepared for surgery?

Kirsty

Kirsty
Thank you. I am physically prepared...lol. Yeah I am ready. I have been preparing for this since 2006. I just made my final decision in April after attending a seminar.
Rhonda

Well good luck! Please do come back and let us know how you're doing!

Welcome, Shelleen! You've done really well so far. Congrats! I look forward to following your progress. :)

Hey there, thanks so much for sharing this experience with us. I'm so glad you're feeling better and are starting to see results. You look great and your videos are awesome!