Extensive Liposuction and Brazilian Butt Lift 4 Days out - Ft. Lauderdale

I am 63 years old and was unhappy with how fat had...

I am 63 years old and was unhappy with how fat had transferred to unattractive places in my body. Also, over the years my formerly nice butt had lost volume. Overall I am in excellent health, no health Also Juvaderm upper and lower lip line. No health issues and my skin fairly elastic for my age, but some cellulite in fat areas. I had lipo in my inner and outer thighs, abs, back and flanks and a brazilian butt lift. I am 4 days out from surgery, and sore, black and blue. Very swollen. The hardest part of this is not being able to sit down for 2-3 weeks.

My suggestions to all who have this surgery:

1. BE PATIENT! Swelling will last for at least two weeks or more, final results will not be seen for several months.

2. Get your recovery area ready with lots of fluffy pillows (I have 5 down pillows), and a long body pillow. I found a comfortable way to lie on my stomach, straddling the body pillow with the other pillows around my head and shoulders.

3. Begin drinking prune juice the minute you feel up to taking liquids. Constipation is a side effect of the pain meds, and very uncomfortable with everything else going on with your recovery. My doctor's office recommended Colace and suppositories but they didn't work.

4. Make yourself get up and walk around as soon as possible, even if just a stroll in the back yard. It really helps with circulation and recovery. But, don't overdue.

5. Religiously wear your compression garmet. The satisfaction you have with the resuls will depend on how carefully you follow the doctor's orders. I'll check back in with an update in a week or so.

Day 6 and still swollen and sore. Bruising has...

Day 6 and still swollen and sore. Bruising has subsided somewhat. Not sure if it was helped by the SinEcch Arnica treatment, but at least I am not purple anymore.

3 months out. Fantastic results. Many compliments....

3 months out. Fantastic results. Many compliments. Wearing clothes I never would have considered before (skinny leggings) Have no complaints.

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Well run and organized office, although you need to be proactive as the process proceeds up to surgery, as I had a retest that was needed (high potassium), and didn't find out until I called 4 days before surgery to make sure all paperwork was in order. Dr. has been practicing for over 30 years, and is a well-respected PS in South florida.

a few years later how do u look ?? have u lost ya butt any
I thought he was Good but turned out to be a waist of money really smh he don't even inject the fat from behind like its pose to be done. Wat u see on they website is wat u get sad they shouldn't do ppl like that.
How long of a time do you have to cancel and want ur money back dont they give a time limit how dose that work?
@Daytona2011.... good luck! If your looking to go huge like I was, this doctor cant guarantee that!!! I lost my deposit because I canceled my procedure with him... but im glad I did because my doctor was well worth it
I know I want 1200cc each side
Ashley08 im feeling where you comming from lol...@ the person who said all the doctor can inject is 250cc wow thats very low and they right only three pix smh I wish I would have known of this website before I paid well its almost time for me to get my bbl done there but from wat I was told was he allowed to take out 4,000cc out I did tell him I want my butt big big he didn't tell me he couldn't do it. I saw him myself last year in March 2011 if you look at the pixz on his website only one who butt looks good really is the only one who looks like she had fatt to be transferd not being funny but true. I did call the bbb to see what the business was like and they rated them an A- im sure if they he wasn't good in wats done im sure ppl would complain because who wants to waist money they own money at that. Well I hope n pray my surgery turns out great and if not I will be the one to.keep it real with everyone ;)
And I already paid in full so I'm feeling kinda stuck

Did you end up getting your surgery? ahsley08?

Hi iam suppose to get bbl in a few days with the same doctor and I'm getting very nervous from reading some of the bad reviews and I checked out the websites photos of bbl and they only have 3 compared to most doctors that have a bunch and 1 out of 3 actually look great so please help do u have your before and after picture?

has not a website with a photo galery. I do not know if I would trust to a plastic surgent who can not afford a website....

Everyone has their comfort level and how they judge a physician's competence and expertise. I, for one, would consider the existence of a website with before and after photos inconsequential when making my decision; any talented web designer can design a slick website. For me, it's the doctor's credentials, comments from former patients (I do call referrals), his reputation in the area, and whether he has a clean license.

He does have a website. It's Floridacenter.com
oh wow glad to hear that please keep me update! when you find out how many cc's please let me know also which parts of your body where the fat taken from?? and how are you doing so far? haha
Don't know how many CC's were used in BBL, but I can see a nice little bubble butt forming. Still sore, swollen and bruised 2+ weeks out, but I can definately see a difference already. Dr Pinnella said I was progressing well and need to be patient. Biggest issues I have had are constipation due to pain meds(which I stopped taking on day 3) and lack of an appetite and thus low energy, which makes it hard for me to want to start light exercise and walking, which, of course, helps you stay regular. It is difficult to go through the day avoiding sitting down, but it is definately doable.
I have scheduled my procedure date for the BBL with Dr.Pinnella. The only thing i'm concerned about is the amount of CC's that will be injected back into the buttock. Dr.Pinnella expressed that he typically injects 250 CC's which is about 1 liter. I expressed to him that I want to go large but I didn't get much of a reaction from my request. So I am currently weighing my options. I'm looking for a doc that's willing to inject at least 800 CC's.
hey! how are you doing so far????how many cc's did you have on each cheek?

Hope you don't mind, but we moved your post to the Brazilian Butt Lift Community on RealSelf.  I know others here want to get your story!