Clear Lift Pixel by Alma -Frisco, TX

I was talked into a free treatment yesterday with...

I was talked into a free treatment yesterday with a spas new alma laser. It is called Clear Lift. A new and less ablative laser than their 360 laser. It did not hurt at all! She did half of my face first so I could see the results and wow, did I ever! I sound like an advertisement but I am amazed at how much one treatment smoothed out my laugh lines and jowls! I am 53 and jowling is my biggest concern and they are noticeably improved and my face feels tighter. I therefore have purchased a package for face and neck and they gave me a great deal. I will report back after I have had a couple more. The technician told me these results after just one treatment will,not be lasting. She says it really takes three about two to three weeks apart to have lasting results. We shall see. I am skeptical always but these results I can see!

I cancelled my appt. this week. Busy but also bc...

I cancelled my appt. this week. Busy but also bc I just see no lasting effects or improvement. Not sure I am buying the collogen stimulation pitch. I think if you have an event you want to look great at then have this done the day before. The plumping effects do last about 3-5 days diminishing a bit each day. Really amazing! Just wish it lasted.
I will spend my money instead on good products and botox and juvederm that have longer lasting effects...maybe on an occasional peel also. Btw, this is also called REDO at some places.

I had purchased a groupon for photofacials. I am not finished rating them yet until I have had all treatments. Then I will,disclose their location and name.