Clear Lift Pixel by Alma -Frisco, TX

I was talked into a free treatment yesterday with...

I was talked into a free treatment yesterday with a spas new alma laser. It is called Clear Lift. A new and less ablative laser than their 360 laser. It did not hurt at all! She did half of my face first so I could see the results and wow, did I ever! I sound like an advertisement but I am amazed at how much one treatment smoothed out my laugh lines and jowls! I am 53 and jowling is my biggest concern and they are noticeably improved and my face feels tighter. I therefore have purchased a package for face and neck and they gave me a great deal. I will report back after I have had a couple more. The technician told me these results after just one treatment will,not be lasting. She says it really takes three about two to three weeks apart to have lasting results. We shall see. I am skeptical always but these results I can see!

Be careful. I had a Clearlift, and half my eyebrow either fell out, or broke off. Can't really tell yet which it was. I don't see little follicles like it was shaved off, that's why I am scared. I am praying it grows back!!!!! Also, no beneficial results to my skin from one treatment, but I knew that going in.
Hmmm, interesting. I do not remember her going over my eyebrows at all. I know she was above them. It is not promoted for hair removal but that does not mean it cannot. My peach fuzz on my face is still there. I did see noticable results after one side of my face. I still am seeing results although fading somewhat. But, they tell me 3 treatments are minimal to see any lasting results and 6 is optimal then with a yearly followup or two to maintain. I will keep posting on this and be truthful about it. My next treatment is still two weeks off. I certainly hope your eyebrow grows back!
I was told around six treatments, also. My face felt a bit warm the day I had it done, and even a little bit the next day. No real visible redness, though. The treatment itself certainly didn't hurt at all. You might say it was even a pleasant feeling. But, she did go over and under each eyebrow, and I could hear popping noises like the hairs were burning (especially on my left brow.) When I got home there were little hairs scattered all over my eye lid, and cheek. I do plan to go back for my next treatment, but she will stay "away" from my eyebrows. I also will keep posting my results. There is so little out there about this new laser.

I cancelled my appt. this week. Busy but also bc...

I cancelled my appt. this week. Busy but also bc I just see no lasting effects or improvement. Not sure I am buying the collogen stimulation pitch. I think if you have an event you want to look great at then have this done the day before. The plumping effects do last about 3-5 days diminishing a bit each day. Really amazing! Just wish it lasted.
I will spend my money instead on good products and botox and juvederm that have longer lasting effects...maybe on an occasional peel also. Btw, this is also called REDO at some places.
The odds of getting a bad facelift are too great a risk IMO. But I will not to opposed to an injectible one. Fillers work with immediate results and not much pain. Yes, they do not last...yet. Seems every six months a new one comes out. Sculptra does last apparently but sure costs a lot still.
I think everyone should save their money for an actual facelift! I've had Fractional and Co2 laser treatments that were terrible rec0very and after swelling went down there was no improvement! Now that I'm an Esthetician I know that you can't repair or create more collegen if there isn't any left in your skin. So while I'm trying to get up the nerve and save up the money to have a facelift, I'll continue to get Botox and filler (Sculptra is great!) But no more wasting money on these treatments that do nothing or don't last!
Clearlift and Pixel are two different treatments. They are both made by Alma Laser, but the Clearlift is non-ablative treatment with no downtime, and the Pixel is a fractional laser with at least a week of downtime.

I had purchased a groupon for photofacials. I am not finished rating them yet until I have had all treatments. Then I will,disclose their location and name.