They've Created Gaps That Won't Close! Frisco, TX

My treatment isn't finished yet but the process...

My treatment isn't finished yet but the process has been nothing but frustrating! Clear Correct and my orthodontist are never on the same page. My trays don't always show up when they're supposed to and there have been gaps that have been created between my front 3 teeth to "make more room" but the gaps haven't closed and it's been at least 6-7 months later. Now Clear Correct has it in the system that we are just waiting for my final retainers but my ortho has sent in recent molds showing that there are still gaps that need to be fixed. I wish had stopped my treatment early before the spaces were shaved in.

Almost through another 2 sets of trays

I've gone through the last set of trays they had sent. There were 2 sets as always. But this time, the first set didn't fit at all. They were too big and I couldn't "lock" them into place. If I wasn't biting down, the trays just fell out of my mouth. So I had to shove the second set in. They were very snug and I was very sore for a couple days but it worked none the less. I noticed the plastic on these last sets were very different from the rest of the treatment. Seemed thinner and not as of good quality. There was a weird fold in the plastic over one of my front teeth, as if they plastic had dried with a fold (sorry it's difficult to explain).

I am currently waiting for more sets of trays to continue treatment. Some gaps are slightly better, while others have not budged.

My physician is still being difficult and continues to exhibit poor communication. She tells me to call her at the beginning of a week to follow up with her. But when I do, I end up calling and leaving messages for an entire week before I can get a hold of her; not because she actually ever calls me back but because I've managed to call enough times that she probably feels the need to actually take my call. She always apologizes and says she's been so busy. But if any clinic is too busy, my thought is maybe they should stop taking on new patients if they can't even stay on top of things with the patients they already have. It is also this poor communication that could have prevented these gaps from being around for so long. IF she noticed that some gaps had been there for 4-6 months already and reported it to Clear Correct, adjustments could have been made along the way rather than trying to close the 6 current gaps I have at the end.

Please excuse discoloration. I've had to wear these for 5-6 weeks now.

Still a work in progress

Well, sad to say but I'm still a Clear Correct patient. Like I said in my original review, gaps were created to make space for teeth movement in early December 2013. Well here I am, still with (many) gaps. Most have gotten better but I think the amount of time it has taken to get the gaps to "close" as much as they have only further proves that providers of these services need to be better trained or better equipped to do these procedures. They are shaving off too much and you obviously can't take mistakes like that back. Let me put this into perspective. Since the time these gaps were created I've managed to conceive, give birth, and now have a 2 month old child. Before I agreed to getting Clear Correct, I was told that it would take 9-12 months. I understand things happen and that it may have to take longer but here I am, almost 19 months later and I'm still not finished. I wish I had ended my treatment before any major shaving was done. I could deal with slightly crooked teeth but these gaps are embarrassing.

Pictures of gaps 11 months after IPR

These are just a few photos. My phone camera isn't the best and I apologize for that. I have 5 gaps I believe.
Dr. Azinge

She is nice and gentle but never seems to know anything about where I am in my treatment and their offices don't ever follow up with Clear Correct, if you can get them to call you back in the first place. Once they kept telling me that they we're waiting on Clear Correct but they really needed to send in new molds. New stages in my treatment have been stalled so many times.