They've Created Gaps That Won't Close! Frisco, TX

My treatment isn't finished yet but the process...

My treatment isn't finished yet but the process has been nothing but frustrating! Clear Correct and my orthodontist are never on the same page. My trays don't always show up when they're supposed to and there have been gaps that have been created between my front 3 teeth to "make more room" but the gaps haven't closed and it's been at least 6-7 months later. Now Clear Correct has it in the system that we are just waiting for my final retainers but my ortho has sent in recent molds showing that there are still gaps that need to be fixed. I wish had stopped my treatment early before the spaces were shaved in.
I sure hope this all gets sorted out for you .:( Just started my Clear Correct journey . When my dr put aligners 1A in he commented on how well they fit my teeth compared with how others have gone , so hopefully it means they are improving their process ? I hope and pray ! My dentist chooses Clear Correct over Invisalign. Guess I'll see how it goes . Keep us posted !
I have the same problem.. I work in a dental office and i have sat next to the doctor when he calls clear correct and I too have called them about my own case. I don't think the doctors are the problem. It is the clear correct staff. They always tell you what you want to hear instead of looking into the issue before it becomes a problem. The staff at Clear Correct is confused about what to do every time that you call their office and they always say it is part of the treatment and to wait. Now I have a gap on both sides of my front teeth and when I received my last phase it shows nothing about adjusting that gap. Now she says that we need to send pics in and they will get back to us. We did and are still waiting, they never update our office on treatment and we always have to leave a message with out rep to get back in touch with us. They need to get staff that actually care about the treatment and put truth behind what they tell the Doctors so that they can give the correct info back to the patients. There is more than just this instance that I have had a problem with them. I am sure if they were getting gaps near there front teeth they would do something about it. But its just us, so I feel like they can care less
I'm so sorry you had/have issues too. They finally got me the next set of trays and from what they said, they seem to think these two sets will fix the various gaps I still have. We'll see. I too have noticed the difficulty my office has had getting a hold of their Clear Correct rep but there has to be some way where they can avoid patients coming in for their scheduled appointments just to be told they don't know why their trays haven't come in. I've shown up at my appointment and someone is looking in the back for my trays for the first time. All I wanted was them to call me the day before and let me know the trays weren't there and that they'd find out why. At least it would have saved me time off I took from work and the gas it takes to get there. I feel like it's a dentist's office's duty to be aware of what's going on with their patients, especially the ones they have to see every 6 weeks. Communication all around needs to be more efficient.

Almost through another 2 sets of trays

I've gone through the last set of trays they had sent. There were 2 sets as always. But this time, the first set didn't fit at all. They were too big and I couldn't "lock" them into place. If I wasn't biting down, the trays just fell out of my mouth. So I had to shove the second set in. They were very snug and I was very sore for a couple days but it worked none the less. I noticed the plastic on these last sets were very different from the rest of the treatment. Seemed thinner and not as of good quality. There was a weird fold in the plastic over one of my front teeth, as if they plastic had dried with a fold (sorry it's difficult to explain).

I am currently waiting for more sets of trays to continue treatment. Some gaps are slightly better, while others have not budged.

My physician is still being difficult and continues to exhibit poor communication. She tells me to call her at the beginning of a week to follow up with her. But when I do, I end up calling and leaving messages for an entire week before I can get a hold of her; not because she actually ever calls me back but because I've managed to call enough times that she probably feels the need to actually take my call. She always apologizes and says she's been so busy. But if any clinic is too busy, my thought is maybe they should stop taking on new patients if they can't even stay on top of things with the patients they already have. It is also this poor communication that could have prevented these gaps from being around for so long. IF she noticed that some gaps had been there for 4-6 months already and reported it to Clear Correct, adjustments could have been made along the way rather than trying to close the 6 current gaps I have at the end.
I'm sorry you seem to have such a rough time with your provider . That is not right .:( I think someone mentioned about maybe transferring your care elsewhere -- is that even a possibility ? My dentist is available by email and phone and will work me in on a day if I have any concerns . And not charge for silly little things .
Could you post a picture of that weird tray?

Please excuse discoloration. I've had to wear these for 5-6 weeks now.
I've posted a photo.
That IS strange. Is it really noticeable to see when you are wearing it ?
Hi msollenb, I wanted to let you know that we've documented this in our records and will be contacting your doctor today to discuss.
Dr. Azinge

She is nice and gentle but never seems to know anything about where I am in my treatment and their offices don't ever follow up with Clear Correct, if you can get them to call you back in the first place. Once they kept telling me that they we're waiting on Clear Correct but they really needed to send in new molds. New stages in my treatment have been stalled so many times.