22 and I look my age! No more sagging breast! - krum, TX

Just had my consultation a couple days ago and now...

Just had my consultation a couple days ago and now I'm waiting on the insurance to approve my procedure!!! Just looking for someothers that have done this procedure and have any advice or suggestions. I've always been a 36 DD but after I had my son went up to a 36 DDD and at this point my back in neck has been killing me ready for it to get over and done with!

Picture before my surgery

Got approved

I GOT THE GO AHEAD ON MY SURGERY!!! now to set the date!!!

surgery this Tuesday!!!!

Called to set up my surgery yesterday and after a game of phone tag got through. Iv had a hard time trying to work out my surgery schedule and my husband's work schedule. He works at the sheriff's office and is very hard for him to get time off thank goodness they let him off to take care of are son will i recover. Well she managed to work me in next Tuesday so very excited!!!!!!

Question for you guys?

When you had your procedure done. Did you have a pre op appointment? I'm try to get a hold of the nurse but it's difficult to get a hold of her.

3 days till my surgery

Hi everyone i want to thank you for all the encouraging words and wisdom you have made this preparation up to my surgery much easier!

-Gauze pads and tape
- Tylenol or advil
-open front pj's and tops
-  bromelain/ bromeliad
-Pillow
-Big bra

I have a list of things I have bought anything else you guys can think of that would make my recover easier would greatly be appreciated!

It time!

Well on are way to the hospital! Think the hardest part was leaving my son I won't see him for 6+hours never been way from him this long! Really excited but nervous too.

Before

I'm home

I feel great really really cold but other than that I feel better already!

Day 2

Feeling pretty good I'm sore but not that bad of pain, Getting my wisdom teeth pulled was much worse! They said I could take a shower today but I'm a little scared to take everything off and see them for the first time. I did see my nipple' s and they look great !!! I'll keep updating daily for the next 7 Days for all those who are not sure about getting your BR done. I already feel a difference in my posture and back it's amazing!!!

Day 1 photos

Day 2

I sleep really good last night but was hurting this morning took a pain pill once it started working made breakfast for my son and husband. Then I got my cream in the mail that my doctor prescribed it's like a numbing swelling reliever (smells like bengay cream)but it's so super stickie it says just whip off well that's did not work. Anyone out there use these kinda cream after surgery how did you get it off?

Just had a great idea that works very well!!!

So i had to wash my bra they gave me a the hospital because of that stick gel i mentioned earlier. Well i put one of my tight tank top on and it's going to sound weird but i used maxi pads and the are perfect covering my incision and soft!

Day 3

Good day went and ran errands all day then cooked with my husband. Feeling good I'm starting to bruise.

Day 4

Brest are doing good just feel sick today not a lot of energy to do anything

Day 5

Have not taken any pain med in 2 days feel great other than having a horrible cold.

Day 6

Having a soar day I'm very swollen compared to days past. Finally feel like I'm kicking my cold but just been a long day ready to try to get comfortable in bed.

Day 7

Very busy day! Felling it now still calling around trying to find bromelein (small town problem's lol) I go and see my doctor for my first post op appointment tomorrow. Hope everyone is healing well! Good night y'all.

17 days post op.

I'm doing pretty good I'm swollen and sore. My doctor left the stairs strips from surgery on and this coming up Tuesday he said he would remove them I don't know if he well take my stitches out.

How long did y'all doctors leave your stitch in?

3 weeks

Went to the doctor all stitches are out and I don't go back to him for another 3 months! Feeling amazing best decision I've ever made!!!

more pictures 3 weeks

accidentally posted before I put the rest of the pictures on.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

He's amazingly sweet during the consultation and very knowledgeable! Made me very confident he can do this procedure! He is just amazing no words to describe how talented he is I would highly recommend him!