Removal Surgery After 7 Years of Implants - Fresno, CA

I have been wanting to be the real me for a long...

I have been wanting to be the real me for a long time. I have been tired and sore from back and shoulder pain from the extra weight for a few years now too. Although my implants still looked fantastic, it was time to be me again. I researched doctors locally and had a couple of appointments. I forgot they always want to take pictures. Sorry, I don't do pictures.

I ended up getting my implants out about a week ago. I wore drain tubes for 7 days and just recently got them out. Drains are uncomfortable, but important to the healing proccess. I am so relieved to be me again. I can't say I fill out a dress anymore, but I already am 2 lbs lighter and my back didn't hurt today sitting at my desk for hours on end like it has. Time will tell if I get energy back too. Your immune system is constantly fighting the implants, so I am hoping I will!

I can't begin to tell you how implants are just so not necessary. They look great, but ultimately they never brought me anything I couldn't have already gotten without them. I got them because of a man I couldn't keep, they didn't keep him either...although they prolonged his stay for a while, which ultimately just wasted time finding mr. right. I got them because I didn't feel pretty or good enough (especially after having a child) and I thought no more sag, no more milked cow syndrome. lol. In the end, I was always beautiful. I was always enough. I got married with fake boobs in. When I told my husband after 3 years of marriage I wanted them out but was worried what he'd think. His response was "I wish you had never gotten them in the first place." I wish men today would look at their wives and girlfriends with the same love and compassion my husband has for me. It's not healthy to have these things in. It should tell you something that one of the guys that invented these things died from getting ran over by a garbage truck, I just heard that from one of my doctors recently. I don't care what you believe in, that tells you something. I am sorry for his death of coarse, but curious way to go. If you are thinking about getting implants, don't. If you are thinking about getting them out, do. It really isn't all that and any man who tells you it's a good idea, isn't really thinking of you.

I am me again, I am beautiful, and I am worth it.

Thank you for sharing your story. I have had implants for 11 months now and yesterday had my first consultation with a Dr. to remove them. How long were you out of work? I am trying to figure the best date for removing them but Im not sure about how much time I will need off.
I NEED TO HAVE MINE REMOVED AS WELL BUT NOT SURE WHAT DOCTOR TO GO TO WHERE DID YOU GO?
thank you so much for writing. I have been reading a number of wonderful womens reviews and am feeling so much better about my decision to have my implants removed in a couple of weeks. x
Fresno Plastic Surgeon

this is a really easy proceedure. I think the cost is a little higher than I would like, but the insurance, the surgery center, the anesthesiologist...it adds up. This proceedure from the time I consulted to getting them out was about 1 week. I was so happy to have it done quickly so I wasn't waiting around thinking about it. Drains are a pain, but they take out the excess fluid and help you heal better. I had under the muscle implants, so the damage to the muscle being taken from the chest wall from the implants will take some time to heal. I can't lift things and do too much physical activity for 3 weeks, but the doctor is pretty clear on all that and ultimately they have to come out anyway or be replaced. Who wants to recover from boob surgery at 62. LOL. I am 38 and have had implants for 7 years. I had a female doctor take them out and I will tell you, what a difference! She was amazing. It is so much nicer having a female doctor for female issues. Back to how I was made by God and healing....