Implant FREE for 1 week! - Fredericksburg, VA

I was young and immature when I first decided to...

I was young and immature when I first decided to get implants. I went in literally a couple days after my 19th birthday and had 200cc silicone implants put in. I never had issues with my 34A chest before the surgery. I just wanted to do it just because. I have had them for almost 5 years now and I want them OUT!!! I hate the way they feel, I don't like the way they look on me, and I am now more self conscious than I have ever been in my whole entire life.

I want to feel like me again and feel beautiful in my own skin regardless the size of my chest. I don't have anything against implants, but they aren't for me. I do not like having foreign objects in my chest and I want them out for good. I have learned to embrace my inner and outer beauty!!!

I've been thinking about this for a while and have done a lot of research. A few tips for any other women considering this, make sure you go to several consults. I only had two different consults but they were both completely different! The first Dr. was going to charge me $5,800 for (in my case) a simple procedure, and after the consult he let me know that he has only done ONE explant once before... The second Dr. however was heaven sent! He was so polite and really cared about what I wanted. I'm now going to have surgery for removal on monday the 18th with Dr. Heppe under local anesthesia and it's only going to cost me $1,000!!! Also opting to do the procedure under local anesthesia, if it is okay in your situation, will lower the total cost by a lot.

I am counting down until monday and cannot wait to have these plastic balls taken out!

Well in about 2 hours I will be implant free!! I'm...

Well in about 2 hours I will be implant free!! I'm getting a little nervous about the local anesthesia but I'm sure it will be fine, I have experienced worse..I think! I'm going to post a few more pics before with a bra on. I'll update again when I'm all done and home. Wish me luck!

I just got home and already feel amazing! It took...

I just got home and already feel amazing! It took maybe 20 minutes for Dr. Heppe to get the implants out. Injecting the local anesthesia was not bad at all and felt like any other shot you get for immunizations. I am a little shocked to see a flat chest but I'm hoping things will get fluffy soon and back to normal. I will post-op pics in a couple of days.

Okay! So today is day 3 and I feel really good. I...

Okay! So today is day 3 and I feel really good. I wasn't given any prescription pain meds but I haven't had too much, but take ibuprofen for pain and swelling when I need to. I also have been taking a more natural and herbal alternative, it's called arnica. I recommend this to anyone who has just had surgery or may be recovering from an injury. You may need to order it online but it should also be available in any health food store. Make sure it's okay with your Dr. In some cases your Dr. might even tell you to get it. The day after surgery I had the most pain and it was hard for me to sleep. I was sore and the incision sight was sore of course. Today I woke up and was able to stretch my arms and had no pain at all. I'm taking it easy but I really want to go running or something!! I posted a few after pics. I still need some time to adjust to the size, I feel like they look bigger in the pictures. I'll keep updating every couple of days. And I also wanted to thank everyone for their well wishes! Cheers!

Hi all! I just wanted to post an update and let...

Hi all! I just wanted to post an update and let you all know how I'm doing after one week. I'm already exercising and and completely pain free. I had my one week check up today and everything is healing beautifully. I still have surgical glue along the incision line but once that comes off on its own I can start putting scar treatment stuff on. I can sleep on my stomach now and it feels so different now that my implants are gone, it feels so amazing. Even stretching and hugging feel different and way better now that my implants are gone. I feel like a new person and have way more self confidence already! I posted two new post-op pics. I'll update again in a little bit!
Fredericksburg Plastic Surgeon

I did a lot of research and had a consult. The consult went very well and helped me make my decision in choosing my plastic surgeon.

You look great! Thank you for sharing your story. I have a consult lined up with your doctor because of your recommendation. I have had 2 other consults, both have had something different to say in terms of the surgery and very different costs. Looking forward to the consult with Dr. Heppe to compair. How soon after your consult were you able to have your surgery? Also, did you have to have a follow up appt. the next day? Thanks again for sharing
They look great! Enjoy them and walk proudly.
agree! you look gorgeous
Wow i hopwe mine will look as amazing as yours x
You look so great already!!
Thank you! Can't wait for more time to pass so I can work on the scars, but they're already turning out nicely.
Wow, one week and you can already sleep on your stomach and are pain free! Amazing! That's the kind of recovery I pray to have...:) And, btw, you look very sexy and small boobs fit your frame so much better than those implants.
Thank you! I'm so happy with how they turned out, so glad to be natural again. Just keep yourself healthy and you should have a quick recovery!

Thank you so much for sharing on RealSelf. Your story is an inspiration to many other ladies embarking on a similar journey!

Hi, you look absoultely fab! Congrats! I get mine out this summer. You've given me belief that it can really work out for the best. Thanks. Keep us updated x
Thank you!! Once they're out you'll feel brand new and free, truly a great feeling!
I am also one week post op but your results are much better then mine. You look fabulous!
Thank you and Good luck with your recovery! I make sure I take my vitamins religiously, it really does help speed the healing process.
Wow...what a difference a week makes. You look great!
Thank you! The body does amazing things in a short period of time.
You look amazing!!!!! You sharing your story and pics have given much needed support for ladies during what can feel like an overwhelming and uncertain journey. I know that what we give we gain back two fold. Thank you for giving us your story.
Thank you so much and you're very welcome :) I came here for support and wanted to help support other women too.
Hi Ohnatural You look great! :)
Thank you very much!!!
You look really good. What type of bra are you wearing?
Thanks! It's a Maidenform bra
you look fantastic. So glad youre feeling good x
Thank you! In the after pic I'm wearing a Maidenform bra.
Oops sorry haha! The person above you asked what type of bra I was wearing. Thank you again!
Wow you look great already!! =) congrats