Bad Experience with Fraxel Restore - Scars Are Bigger and Darker

I had a terrible experience with this laser Fraxel...

I had a terrible experience with this laser Fraxel Laser Restore - and it has ruined my life. It has been over 9 months now and my scars are bigger wider and darker - much more noticeable and discolored then they were, and the skin in the area looks strange. Now the area surrounding the scars in some areas is discolored. For me this was a terrible experience and I can not believe I paid someone to do this to me. When I complained all they could say is it looks much better. . . and they keep repeating that - just look at the pictures. This guy ruined my life to make $600 which he actually refunded me and this is an established NYC Dr. I wanted him to try to fix the damage that he did, but he has refused to try to help me with the situation . I am writing this so someone else does not decide to do this and have to go through what I am going through. I look in the mirror every morning, but it looks worse every day and I cry every day.
New York Dermatologist

The Dr. Should have been honest with me - and told me not do to the procedure on my situation. He was terrible in trying to help fix the problem. It has been more than 9 months. An article on him said that he could improve scars - he made mine worse. I have been contacting him trying to get help and he just does not care at all.

Hello Miss, I just wanted to tell you that i too just recently had a plastic surgeon remove my tattoo removal that left me with a big hypertropic scar on my upper arm. Although its not the same procedure i cry every day and am very depressed. I know what your going through and sharing your experience with us. I wish i was warned about the doctor beforehand.
what were the scars like before the treatment? were they acne scars?? you can still fix them! how is it looking right now?
First, I am so sorry you are going through this. What type of scarring do you have? What skin type are you? Would you at all be wiling to post any photos? I am seriously thinking of using this doctor, he is one of the leaders in the field of fraxel,
What type of scarring did you seek treatment for? Also, did you have fraxel re:store or re:pair?