Fraxel Created Problems Where There Weren't Any

Some pros - smaller pores, rolling scars appear...

Some pros - smaller pores, rolling scars appear less deep (but in no means are gone).

Please do not believe that this laser is risk free! I had my last one (out of 5) done over six months ago still desperately trying to help cystic acne scars on chin. Dr used a deep setting for those and a lesser setting for the rest of my face to eliminate some traces of hyperpigmentation (melasma). Now, I have a reddish brown mask that is not fading. What's worse is it's not even uniform. Along with the mask are white, blotchy patches. Below my eyes there is now a not-so uniform depressed, u shaped brown line where he started the laser with each pass.

Bottom line -- Fraxel II completely ruined the pigment of my face and now I'm forever doomed to wear heavy concealer from the moment I wake up in the morning to when I go to bed...ALWAYS. The subtle improvement in acne scarring was absolutely not worth a permanent mask. Nothing is.

Today on the Doctor show a reporter by the name of MELANIE WOODROW was on telling two womens story of damage from lasers She is on facebook. Please write on her site and tell her briefly your story. My damage was from a doctor not a medspa so she needs to know all the truth
I had fraxel on nose and under eye area.I regret having fraxel because a year later the lasered area under and beside eyes has pigmented and looks terrible. I dont recommend it and wish i had never done it. I have olive skin and would love to know if there is any way to restore my skin safely.
I had fraxel done and loved it, but I had a blood clot that went to my heart. I hope fraxel wasn't the cause. I am only 46.