Fraxelis Worth It but You Have to Wait to See Results

In all my reading i have not found any photos that...

in all my reading i have not found any photos that show you the "real healing" that must take place.i had bruising swelling redness that lasted seven days i am still hoping that what i am seeing nowthe result of some swelling and will subside.i'm still praying the result will be better than what i am seeing.i won't be able to tell for sure if the new weird wrinkle sag of skin that developled under my eyes is from botoxing my crows feet and there fore not allowing my skin movement or if the fraxel damaged the area and thus made it more lax.i am living with regret and wake up each morning hoping to see that it has gone away and the old me back.

It has been serval months now since i had my...

it has been serval months now since i had my treatmeant i like the results and as always i need to learn be paitient

Hello, I had retore fraxel done yesterday, It was my third one. The first two were not so bad, redness, swelling, for a few days and dry scaly skin..After a few weeks for my skin being in shock of the treatment, it healed very nicely and smooth, but the third treatment, was little deeper and I was in alot of pain during procedure, I had to tell myself to breath! But it is worth it, my friends and family have noticed a smoother face, and have made comments on how good it looks, I did it for acne scars on my cheeks,I have one more to go and I know it will hurt badly, I think this time I want to take something more for pain... I gave birth to two daughters all natural, and I would rate the pain right up there...But wow they and my new face are worth it! LOL.. one thing I would like to recomend to other fraxel patients, I buy from an asian market, a huge long stem on Aloe plant its wonderful... Put it in refrigerator, keep cold, slice a piece off and cut the plant skin off and rinse the gel off before putting on your skin, its cool and very refreshing.. But remember to rinse before you use it.Its all natural and so soothing, let dry and rinse off real well, then mosturize...Goodluck..
I had the CO2 Laser treatment on my face on Monday for acne scars. Afer 3 pain pills and numbing cream on my face for an hour before the procedure, I was still in extreme pain. It felt like someone was sticking hot matches to my face. It has only been two days so I cannot say if the results are worth it yet. But "uncomfortable" is not an adjective I would use for this procedure. The Dr. and staff were very kind and professional. But be prepared for your skin to smell like burned flesh. Also, for your eyes to look like you went a couple of rounds in a boxing ring and lost. My cost was $1,500.
Hi, Profractional is NOT Fraxel. Profractional is a laser made by Sciton lasers. Fraxel is by Solta medical. They are completely different technologies. Unfortunately, because Fraxel was the first "fractionated" laser technology, it has been clumped with all other subsequent fractional lasers. Be well. Dr. P
Just wondering if you had botox at the same time as fraxel as that is a big no no. I had botox on crows feet today and fraxel but she made sure not to go near the area that was injected.
I am so shocked to see your photo. I have just had my 3rd fraxel and it is nothing like yours. I can go shopping and hour later with a touch of mineral make-up on. I would go to another doctor and get a second opinion plus your wounds look like they could get infected. Please seek assistance. I feel for you.
Great news!!!! Make sure you use a good sunscreen...Ti-silc would be good for eye area and you can get it tinted... I love aveeno positivly radiant moisturizer spf 30.... NO IRRITATION or sting if you have sensitive skin or eyes...you would never guess it's sunscreen...
it has been a little over a month things are improving i will post a new picture once i feel the botox is gone and we are looking at the end result.at this point i would say i have good results.i would never do this again simply because the healing takes way to long.i amy still healing even now had to go through several weeks with a darker skin pigment under my eyes that was explained to me as part of the healing,although if it became a problem we would have to use bleaching cream.i'm happy to say i did not have to go that route.i figure one more month and all will be well.
i will try to answer the questions you have all asked...it has been 2 1/2 weeks now and things have improved.i had the profraxel laser treatment.my results right after treatment were not unsual,although i do believe the ads for these treatments are mis leading in terms of your down time and the fact that they do not publish between photos only before and who knows how long the after photos are.i still have creases under my eyes,but they are less so as the swelling has gone down.i believe the creases are now caused by the fact the i can not smile naturaly do to the botox in my crows feet area.which is something they do as part of the fraxel treatment so your not wrinkling the area till it is healed.i will up date my photo in a month or two once the botox is gone as then i will know for sure how it has all worked out
There is no such Fraxel called profraxel. You more than likely had the "profractional" which is not Fraxel at all, but a different technology altogether. Although they are both fractionated lasers the after is definitely different. It is so important that people understand that you did not have an actual Fraxel treatment. I hope your healing is going well.
i should up date my photos and info cause at it stands i'm pretty happy all in all as for profraxel ect. that is how they sell it at my clinic.
i odnt hink you look bad at all, you have nice eyes.
ProFraxel-1545, ProFraxel-2940, ProFraxel-C are good machines as i have all of these. they work in similar ways and they have scanners. It's a deal because price is affordable as compared with other brands. These are made in Germany by Protocadmus Technologies.
Did you have oily skin before??
I only ask because the laser causes mtz's in lines.. micro thermal zones (tiny holes) in lines.. if they are to close,deep or to many passes are done in one spot it can cause cell death....The skin in this area is very thin.. I don't understand why people think this is somehow safer than having the surface layer lasered off...Leaving the underlying tissues,blood supply ect alone and viable to repair...So many more things can go wrong that can't be reversed in the deeper layers of skin...... The botox isn't going to affect the crease if anything it helps it... The raw red areas don't concern me superficial...it's what happens under the skin.. There are a lot of blood vessels in this area if the laser creates to many mtz's (holes) and seals the vessels.. no blood flow = dead cells.. If it goes to deep because of multiple passes it can damage the cells needed to create renew new ones.. You should not have lines or creases that you didn't have before... They should plump up from new collagen and the swelling ect..Not the other way round... I'm not saying this is happening just that you should ask your provider about it and make sure they note it...Ask what tests are available to see what’s happening under your skin... ProFraxel has a 1545 wavelength, a 2940 similar to Fraxel Restore Profraxel C --CO2 Fractional Laser uses 10600nm wavelength Was it made by Protocadmus Technologies ? They are made in Germany(not a bad thing) Do you know what laser was used on your face?.. It looks like you had the C02…
Can any patient with a previous Botox treatment is competent to have a Fraxel treatment? I just had one treatment this morning, doesn't look anything like that at all... Sorry about it, I hope you'll get well soon".
Those look like the same white lines of dead tissue you see on many people who have had issues with fraxel..I have the same lines but on my face are you sure it's a crease or does it look like a line of thicker skin?? You should get visia or polar pics...The types that show what is going on under your skin.... How many passes and what was the strength setting ect????
honestly, now that you have said this i'm not sure. i only get the crease when i smile leading me to believe it is just that a crease my hope is that once the botox in the crows feet area wears off that the skin will have a more natural fold..as for getting photos you mentioned i ahvn't ever hear of that and have no clue where one would get them.
OMG. What type of Fraxel did you have? There are at least 3. Re:pair re:store re:fine
i believe it was restore it is called profraxel at my clinic.
I had fraxel repair. I believe it is the most invasive there is. My skin is almost back to normal now. I still have very oily skin though.
Did you have fraxel repair or restore? Did you have your whole face done or just around your eyes? How many days ago did you have this done? I am trying to decide if I want to have fraxel restore done, but its stories like yours that makes me scared and very sad. I hope this is only temporary for you.
i had what is called profraxel i believe it is restore.the first day results with the visable blood isn't usual i asure you you was it off and then your left with reddness then the next day you have swelling and more healing has to take place,in my case it took much longer than the three days they claim.i had a nasty bruise and that took more than a week to heal as bruises do.i am feeling better it has been a little over two weeks.i still am not 100% sure it was worth the time nor money and i will not be sure till after the botox treatment wears off and i can be sure the crease under my eyes has some natural movement.