No More Jiggle Stomach - Franklin, TN

I was referred to Dr. Burgdorf by my OB she had...

I was referred to Dr. Burgdorf by my OB she had stated he is one of the best PS in Franklin,TN. I truly believe he is. The first time I went to his office, I had called about 20 minutes before hand, to ask if he could see me that day, because I was in Franklin with my OB and I live about 45 minutes from Franklin and I didn't want to have to drive back out to Franklin if I didn't have to. So I called up his office, spoke with his office manager Tyerlla Brothers, I explained my situation and she said let me talk with the doctor if you could hold a minute, I said sure, when she got back on the line, she had told me that doctor Burgdorf was gonna be in the office for another 30 minutes, and he would wait for me to get there.
I was greeted with a warm friendly staff who made me feel as if I was the only patient they had. When I met Dr. Burgdorf he was in his scubs (he must've just came back from doing a surgery), he was very

3 weeks PO

Finally getting around to posting my before and 3 weeks after TT pictures. I am feeling really good. I was able to stand straight up 1 week PO with no pain just felt some tightness in the lower abdomen. The drains came out 1 week PO as well. I stopped wearing binder 1 week PO it was leaving really bad indents on my stomach, so PS said I could switch over to spanx. Other then dealing with those awful drains, and my back hurting the first week PO, this TT surgery as been a breeze for me.
I can't wait to see the final results.
Your pics look fabulous! Keep up the great work, and hang in there!
You look great!! Keep your spirits high:)
Nashville Plastic Surgeon