Trying to Be Patient - Franklin, TN

I'm a 37 year old mother of twins and have never...

I'm a 37 year old mother of twins and have never really struggled with my weight but as I get closer to 40, more of my weight goes to my tummy. When I went in for my consultation with Dr. Fatseas he was very helpful and informative. The procedure itself was pretty much a blur even though they used local anesthesia. I had my upper and lower abdomen, hips, flanks, and arms done. Yesterday I went for my first lymphatic massage and it wasn't the most pleasant but it didn't hurt. My biggest problem has been nausea and i have pills for that too. Just not eating much. Still sore but I can tell that the pain is starting to subside. I'm excited to see what I'll look like in 2 weeks.

Getting better

Before and after pics!!!

4 weeks post op

I should have mentioned in my very first review that I had slimlipo on my outer thighs, upper and lower abs, flanks, and upper arms. So far my progress consists of less bruising and swelling. I still feel very "tight" in my upper and lower abs and am starting to be able to feel my skin again, although I'm still pretty sensitive. I've received 9 post op lymphatic massages which were included in the price of the procedure as well as 2 medical grade compression garments. I wore the compression garments 24/7 for the first three weeks and now am wearing them 12 hours a day. If I'm not wearing the compression garment and I exercise I do notice a small amount of swelling. The only concern I have at this point is the area under my bra line. This area was blended with the rest of my stomach but seems swollen or fat. I'm not too concerned as I know the most change with slimlipo comes about two months post op. I am posting more pics so that everyone can see if I'm progressing at all.
Dr. Charles Fatseas

Awesome doctor! Highly recommend!