She's Back! - Franklin, TN

Yes, there was pain involved (they just don't...

Yes, there was pain involved (they just don't leave you out there without pain meds) but life has pain and to get my self-esteem, confidence and energy back, it was worth every penny~even more. I had "issues" chewing after my procedures but I've also lost 15-20 lbs. (it may have been TMJ related) but I love the weight loss as a "side effect".

Behind my ears gets a little sensitive if I wear too heavy ear-rings or sunglasses, so I just "go light" and it takes care of it. I was informed it will get better with time. Everyone was so professional with an open communication line to the surgeon at all times with prompt return calls directly from him. I followed their/his instructions perfectly, which I understand has a great impact on the success.

My Primary Care Doc was amazed and supportive as well of the outcome. It's not just TV or airbrushing, it's for real. I look and feel 39 again! I'm BACK!!!

Franklin Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. B is board certified and has vast experience with these procedures. I also reviewed his training records and was satisfied with all the education he received in Ky.