She's Back! - Franklin, TN

Yes, there was pain involved (they just don't...

Yes, there was pain involved (they just don't leave you out there without pain meds) but life has pain and to get my self-esteem, confidence and energy back, it was worth every penny~even more. I had "issues" chewing after my procedures but I've also lost 15-20 lbs. (it may have been TMJ related) but I love the weight loss as a "side effect".

Behind my ears gets a little sensitive if I wear too heavy ear-rings or sunglasses, so I just "go light" and it takes care of it. I was informed it will get better with time. Everyone was so professional with an open communication line to the surgeon at all times with prompt return calls directly from him. I followed their/his instructions perfectly, which I understand has a great impact on the success.

My Primary Care Doc was amazed and supportive as well of the outcome. It's not just TV or airbrushing, it's for real. I look and feel 39 again! I'm BACK!!!

Dr. Boggess

Dr. B is board certified and has vast experience with these procedures. I also reviewed his training records and was satisfied with all the education he received in Ky.

Nope Not jealous,I have better things to do than spar intelligently
with an unarmed person! If you choose to spend your money on the procedure that's your business. Mine
won't be wasted on stupidity.
Yeah, which is why I'm a LOVER and not a fighter! "Spar" is an OLD term.
Funny that you won't post your picture (s)!!??
Jealous of what??
Jealous huh?????
Dear Tammy,
Good desision! She won't be posting back here, or responding to any of our questions. I know Boges is a board certified ear nose and throat guy, she left that out. And when her face starts sagging again soon she'll wish she'd spent all that money with a real board certified plastic surgeon
Glad your a smart Texas gal!!!

2trusting
Oh things are looking better every day! The pictures are true.
Sorry that you can't "handle the truth"......
It was worth every dollar and has saved me much more by not spending creams, etc. What's your picture???
Oh, I went to a "Plastic surgeon" and he wanted $20K for the lower neck only and then to come back monthly to buy "his formulation" of creams, etc. that you could only purchase through him.
That sounded like a scam to me and just a way to keep you coming back and "feeding him"......
Some of the pictures in the top right corner,you'd have to really be an idiot to believe! How stupid do you think the public is? Come on the size and colour of the eyes doesn't change, unless their different people. I was really considering it till I saw that. :( dern!
Oh the pictures are real. I had blepharitis of my eyelids is why they are so red. My eyes do go from brown to hazel at times.

I had my eyes done, top and lower is why they look so much better.
I know Dr. Boges is great 'cause he attended the same medical school my son did!
Dear Goatherder,

What all did you have done? Almost 10,000 Dollars??????? Wow!

2trusting

Welcome to RealSelf and thanks for sharing your experience, Goat Herder. Your photos look great. Congrats on your result. :)