From G to B, 36 Y/ Mother of 2 Boys - Frankfurt Am Main, DE

First of all thank you all of you who posted your...

First of all thank you all of you who posted your history it has being a big help to me. I had my reduction and an unbilical hernie surgery on Friday (21/3). Not feeling too bad but I am taking lots of pain meds ... belly is
bothering more tha the boobs but I thi
more than the breasts. I can say too much yet.

I am scheduled 4/10 for umbilical hernia repair and BR as well! I am very curious to your recovery and hope you will share more. How old are your kids? So far your pics look like they will be much smaller.
Hi Sara...thanks for commenting. I am recovering really good so far. The pain isnt too bad and with meds its totally ok. I am still at the hospital cause one dreinage is still in. Will probably go home tomorrow. I am scared cause my little one is only 15 months old and the times he came to visit wasnt easy...you need a strong heart. He want to come to me, jump on me, hug me...and its not all possible :( besides that everything else is totally ok. The belly hurts a bit when you move but they will give you a belt for support which helps a lot. I am thinking of you. You will see its not as bad as wr think. Good luck and keep asking if you have any question. Hugs

sorry for the above my phone didnt help

3rd day after procedures.
Pain: ist totally ok and because I am still at the hospital, they give me pain medicine all the time :)
Still have one drenage on the left side and if they can remove it tomorrow I will be going home. Very worried about that cause of my 15 months old he cant understabd that I cant take hin on my lap and jump on me :( and I feel so bad...we hold hands, I kiss him and so on but its not enough! Anybody with the same experience? How did you do with your small kids?
So far I am really happy with the two surgeries. Will keep posting.
Good luck to everyone.

picture 2. day

Cant believe they belong to me :)

You look great!!! Hang in there! It will get better!
they look wonderful
thsnks dear....I am also in love just cant believe its trully mine :)

11 Days after

Feeling great. No painkillers anymore...but still can only sleep on my back and that makes me go crazy besides back pain :( but apary of that all good. With the kids its all manageable...I will try to post pictures. And again: Its a new world...I feel free. :)

7 days after

here my little girls ;)

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I now wear white tops...

9 days after

You look very Good ! Close to the same size as I was. Not sure WHAT I'll end up with YET ! ? !
Looking superb, make sure you put a pillow under your knees to sleep on your back

5 weeks after

Hello everyone hope everyone doing fine and enjoying the "new" you! I am now a litrle over 5 weeks...healing process is really good! I am very surprised and very happy with the way my body is doing it! A bit swollen but nothing major. I STARTED light exercising....fast walk but noticed that my breastes swollen more after a day where I do a lot.
Here is the thing...I was suuuper happy with the size right after OP right now I have the feeling they are getting bigger???? Its not size B for sure...more like a full C or D :( and even if ppl and specially my husby are saying that the size is perfect I kind of feel like the doctor didnt do what he said he would! How come the get bigger!??? I thought after the swelling it would get smaller!!! Anyways Iam happy but I am sooo afraid of too much breast! I guess I had this dream of very small breasts...weird. I hope this feeling goes away cause I even feel guilty/ungreatful since the process went so good I just want to be totally happy about it! Anyone else went to something similar?

...

I need to take side pictures...front they do look small but a side picture shows the reality ;) will post soon! Thank you all for any feedback.

Welcome to the B club!!! Awesome we were about the same size, before and after reduction
I wish or Hope that mine will Grow a Bit ! LOL ! I'm a little too small now - for my Liking - But BETTER than having those TUCK THEM IN YOUR SOCKS Models that I DID HAVE ! Your Results look very good on you !
Hey! You look good. Do you know how much was taken out?
Dr. Holle

He is very professional. But he doesnt talk too much and I ask a lot :( But so far I think he did a great job.