From G to B, 36 Y/ Mother of 2 Boys - Frankfurt Am Main, DE

First of all thank you all of you who posted your...

First of all thank you all of you who posted your history it has being a big help to me. I had my reduction and an unbilical hernie surgery on Friday (21/3). Not feeling too bad but I am taking lots of pain meds ... belly is
bothering more tha the boobs but I thi
more than the breasts. I can say too much yet.

sorry for the above my phone didnt help

3rd day after procedures.
Pain: ist totally ok and because I am still at the hospital, they give me pain medicine all the time :)
Still have one drenage on the left side and if they can remove it tomorrow I will be going home. Very worried about that cause of my 15 months old he cant understabd that I cant take hin on my lap and jump on me :( and I feel so bad...we hold hands, I kiss him and so on but its not enough! Anybody with the same experience? How did you do with your small kids?
So far I am really happy with the two surgeries. Will keep posting.
Good luck to everyone.

picture 2. day

Cant believe they belong to me :)

11 Days after

Feeling great. No painkillers anymore...but still can only sleep on my back and that makes me go crazy besides back pain :( but apary of that all good. With the kids its all manageable...I will try to post pictures. And again: Its a new world...I feel free. :)

7 days after

here my little girls ;)

I now wear white tops...

9 days after

5 weeks after

Hello everyone hope everyone doing fine and enjoying the "new" you! I am now a litrle over 5 weeks...healing process is really good! I am very surprised and very happy with the way my body is doing it! A bit swollen but nothing major. I STARTED light exercising....fast walk but noticed that my breastes swollen more after a day where I do a lot.
Here is the thing...I was suuuper happy with the size right after OP right now I have the feeling they are getting bigger???? Its not size B for sure...more like a full C or D :( and even if ppl and specially my husby are saying that the size is perfect I kind of feel like the doctor didnt do what he said he would! How come the get bigger!??? I thought after the swelling it would get smaller!!! Anyways Iam happy but I am sooo afraid of too much breast! I guess I had this dream of very small breasts...weird. I hope this feeling goes away cause I even feel guilty/ungreatful since the process went so good I just want to be totally happy about it! Anyone else went to something similar?

...

I need to take side pictures...front they do look small but a side picture shows the reality ;) will post soon! Thank you all for any feedback.
Dr. Holle

He is very professional. But he doesnt talk too much and I ask a lot :( But so far I think he did a great job.