Wanna Get Rid of my Breast Implants , Germany

Hello, I´m a 32 year old woman from Germany...

Hello,

I´m a 32 year old woman from Germany and decided to get breast implants when I was in the young age of 22. I did not have any self confidence and felt not like a real women having these little breasts (not even an A-Cup). But I remember that they looked pretty. It was more the comments I got for example from my grandmother. She looked at me and said: "You have nothing under your skirt". That`s how she treated my mum when she was a young girl. So this breast thing runs in the family since years. But I wanna stop it right now and get out of this vicious circle. Thats why I finally made my decicion to remove my implants without replacement in the comming month. I also don`t like the feeling of having these plastic balls in my body, of hiding myself cause of that fact and having something between me and my partner.

I was talking to my doctor yesterday and he told me, that I would need a breast lift when I get the implants out. Now I have the problem, that this would cause more scars and that I would lose more breast tissue. My implants are not that big (180ml, from AA to B) and I´m not sure, if a lift would be necessary. It would be great if you could share your experiences with me pro/contra breast lift after implant removal.

This page is so so helpfull and gives me so much hope!

Hello Ladies! I just need to tell you that I AM...

Hello Ladies! I just need to tell you that I AM sheduled for 05/08/13. My PC was very kind and supportive. I won`t get a lift, just removing implants without replacement. I´m pretty nervous but also happy, that my new life begins really soon. I will post some pictures when I feel ready for it. It`s still not easy to see my breasts now, cause they don`t look bad! But anyway I know that life is never really free having breast implants. Looking forward to my real self now :-)

"You have nothing under your skirt" ??? haha...I...

"You have nothing under your skirt" ??? haha...I mean "shirt"!!!

...these days I´m really scared of the outcome,...

...these days I´m really scared of the outcome, cause my breasts don`t look bad.
I fear that there will be nothing left after explantation, I was 34AAAA going 34B. Anyway I know that I can`t go on with these plastic bags in my body. I hope that I will be able to accept my natural self.

Hey girls! How long did it take until you could go...

Hey girls! How long did it take until you could go back to work after surgery? I only have four days until I have to go back teaching...in front of 30 students... :-( Any good advice??? Makes me nervous....

Hey all you brave ladies out there! It`s a bit...

Hey all you brave ladies out there! It`s a bit more than a week for me to go until I get my implants removed. I´m looking forward to no longer have plastic in my body and this thought already makes me happy! My surgery will be on May 10th, two days later that it was planned. I want to show you the painting of a Bartolomeo Veneto, the ideal of a woman in 1530 :-) Thank you so much for all your support and posting pictures! It helps me so much and gives me the power to make this importand step in my life! LOVE

Hello all you amazing women! It`s done, I had my...

Hello all you amazing women! It`s done, I had my explantation yesterday and feel so light and free!!!! It was not painful at all and I evan didn`t need drains. So glad I made the decision not to get a lift. My breasts are really flat now, but I love the feeling being 100% me again and no longer have to think about implants! My PC was awesome and very supportive. Thank you all who helped me going through this in posting pictures and telling your stories! I´m not sure if I would have done this step without the help of all you ladies! LOVE :-)

Amazing: I got my heartbeat back!!! I could not...

Amazing: I got my heartbeat back!!! I could not see it with implants and also didn`t feel it! What a feeling!

EASY, LUCKY, FREE :-)

Just want to let you know that I´m healing well and think, that my itzi bitzis fluffed back a little! They are small but I love them so much cause they are warm and smooth and just ME! I want to tell all the women who are thinking about explantation and are still in the process, that it is possible to remove implants! I´m feeling so much better than before, back pain, rip pain and headaches are gone! I also have the feeling, that my skin (face) looks a lot better and healthier than before! My whole body is breathing through :-) All my best wishes for the ones who are still making there decisions and the ladies who are in the healing process, LOVE

Happiness!!!

Hello beautiful ladies!
Here come a few new pictures five month after my surgery. I love my new life without the implants, freedom is something money can`t buy. I saw a few ladies with implants on the beach while I was on vacation and was so happy, that I am no longer on this side!!! My boobies are small but they fit to my body shape and I got more compliments from men then during the time with implants. Also there are men, that really like small boobies. And last but not least: Intimitation feels so much better than before while I was having the two rocks under my skin. Get natural, free and love yourself the way you are!!! XX

5 month post op

5 month post op

free on the beach:-)

me me me!

Street art in Tel Aviv made my decision clear last year :-)

free summer

body shape

Dr. Dippe

http://www.drdippe.de/ Frankfurt/Main, Germany

My explant is scheduled for tomorrow and I was feeling extremely anxious and doubting my decision, you have no idea how helpful it was for me to see your posts. Thank you so much! Ps you look GREAT!
Good luck for your explant tomorrow! It´s a pleasure for me to hear, that I could help you fixing your thoughts. You are on the right way and will feel great after toxic bags are gone. :-) LOVE, catpower
I am 63, 5'5",115 pounds, and a natural size B. I had implants for 15 years and had them removed over 20 years ago. One side was encapsulated and fairly easy to remove; the other breast had to have the silicone evacuated- very hard recovery. I now have issues of a nodule in the evacuated breast. This shows up on MRI's and even though the mass ( small and cannot be felt) does not change much in shape or size, some of the radiologists want to do a biopsy. I do not want that, and may start using thermography to track. I LOVE being a natural woman for my husband of 35 years. My breasts do not sag,even at my age. I congratulate all you women who come out of the plastic fantastic journey and return to their true beauty.
Dear Lee Anna, thanks for your comment and congratulations, that you made the only right decision 20 years ago! I really wish the best for you an I am sure that things will turn out fine! As you said before the nodule does not chance and is very small, so probably nothing to worry about. But you gotta go and let it check out the best way it can be checked out even so this is not an easy way to go. But look at you strong women: You removed your implants which was not an easy decision as well! You have the power to also go through this situation now. LOVE, Catpower
Thank you catpower. It's reassuring to have sisters to go on this journey together .
Hi, what size were your implants? Your breast look great now.
Hey, I had 180mg on both sides, silicone filled, McGhan. I was 70B with implants, now ist an AAA/ AA Cup. Greetings! :-)
You look gorgeous! Yay for you! I wish that photo was still the "ideal" woman today. So much pressure on big boobs!! I'm removing mind next month and I've only had them in for less than 3 months. Do you feel like you went back to how you looked before your BA?
hey catpower - you said ' I also have the feeling, that my skin (face) looks a lot better and healthier than before' ...........ive just posted a question about this on my page so i just wanted to ask you about it as i am convinced that since having implants the skin on my face has gone really uneven tone and ive never had that problem in the past. How exactly did the implants affect your face skin and then how has it improved after removal? really interested to hear about it :-) also the bit where you said your boobs are now warm...i also asked this on my post...did you find yours were cold with implants and now after removal theyve gone warm again? sorry for the lengthy comment here but these are 2 main issues i have with the implants and really excited to hear if all corrected after removal!! x
Hey suba77 :-) Concerning the skin on my face: In the last few month before my explantation I noticed, that my face often looks livid and not shiny. After my implant removal my mum told me that my skin looks as if I were pregnant, rosy and bright. So it is still and I am not pregnant! What I still have is a pigmented mole on my forehead and I have the implants in suspicion...I hope this will improve as well. I also never had problems with hyperpigmentation before the implants, makes me thoughtful. Concerning your other question: My boobs often felt a little colder than the rest of my body with implants, cause implants don`t lead warmth as the normal skin/ body. Now that they are out my breasts feel soft and as warm as the rest of my body. I hope I could help you a little bit with my answer in bad english ;-) Yours catPOWER :-)
Me too - I forgot that feeling as its warm here now but yes - they were always colder than the rest of me!
Your English is great! And thanks so much for the answer, I am feeling more and more positive about explanting with each person I speak to. Can't wait to share my explant results with you all x
Can't wait for warm ones!! X
The implants just never got warm for me either, always cold. My skin post explant on my face and upper body was dull and kind off hung
continuing......hung oddly, I was always dehydrated no matter how much fluid I drank. Guess I'm not awake yet, I meant pre-explant. Now after explantation my skin seems to fit again and my Mom told me the skin on my face is glowing. I see a big change! I'm still thirsty all the time and I swear I per more than I drink but who knows ;)
Haha bird :-) glad to hear someone else has had an improvement in their skin. I hope these small darky patchy bits and red blotches clear up on my face I've had to start covering it in make up which I never used to do!!!
you look great! i hope i get such a good result. I cant wait for my op (no date yet - will find out next week) but equally im quite scared!!! x
For sure you will have great results!!! All my best wishes for you! xx
You look beautiful and feminine-congratulations on your journey. It only gets better :)
Your right: It get`s better every day :-) Thank you xx
Beautiful result! Congratulations!
You have great results as well!!! So good that we can congratulate on our boobies now that we are on the other side! ENJOY :-)
You look wonderful, and it's so good to hear that you're feeling well, too!
Thank you so much :-) All my best wishes for your surgery and already congratulations to your decision to go the way back to real you - you will feel great! :-)
Thanks catpower for all the info, I too was a 31/2 AA "in the good old days" pre implants. Mine are coming out May 28. I don't think they will look nearly as good as yours (I'm older 61) but I am past caring. Your skin looks great - not stretched or saggy - congrats!