Very Pleased with Botox and Fillers - Frankfurt, 05

Discomfort during the procedure is minimal and...

Discomfort during the procedure is minimal and normally, there is very little swelling so that - with a little concealer and a pair of sunglasses - I am able to carry on about my day immediately afterward. Normally, I receive a follow-up call a few days later. However, I am always very pleased with the outcome and have only good things to say. (The Botox erases the very deep lines that had been in my forehead and filler plumps up my cheeks. The overall effect is that I look more pleasant and relaxed - and I feel that way too.) I see Dr. Knoll every few months for "maintenance" and I always look forward to these visits. Aside from her excellent work, consultations feel more like a social call than a medical appointment.

Frankfurt Plastic Surgeon

When I first relocated to Frankfurt, I had been quite concerned that I wouldn't be able to find a surgeon who could give me Botox and fillers and achieve the results that I had been getting with my regular doctor. I am quite a perfectionist and not a very good German speaker. My concerns, however, were unfounded. Apart from being perfectly fluent in English, Dr. Knoll understood exactly what I wished to achieve and I have been very pleased by her work. I am able to speak to Dr. Knoll the same way that I would speak with any of my girlfriends.

That is great to hear you are liking the way your Botox is coming out! I saw you mentioned you get your forehead done. Is that the only area you have tried Botox in so far?