Neck Lift and Revision for Crepy Skin on my Neck (At Adam's Apple) - France

I had a neck lift in Sept 09 and a revision in Dec...

I had a neck lift in Sept 09 and a revision in Dec 09, however the creepiness on my neck still remains. My neck lift included an incision around my ear lope and into my hairline on the scalp. The surgeon did not carry out submental dissection, nor do I have a scar under my chin.

Please can you help, I am so dissapointed with the result and very upset. Thank you in advance for any advice.

My neck looks similar to this but I had submental incision plus "extensive" undermining....and mine was done in the U.S. I've seen others with similar photos. In fact I've seen physicians post post-photos with this similar creepiness. What's going on? Is this muscle that's not secured, excess skin or submental glands?
What have you decided to do?
For future reference look for good before and after photos for any surgery...
Absolutely I looked at both in detail in advance of my decision and all looked great. Thank you for your reply.
Thank you Dr. Blinski for your reply, I do appreciate. I in fact live in Ireland but travelled to France for my neck lift. I phoned and asked the surgeon last week why she did not perform submental incision/disection and she said it was an old fashioned technique which I know is not the truth.I am so distraught regarding this as you can imagine I will not be returning to France, however I am anxious to get it 'fixed'. Thank you again.
Thanks for the frontal photo. Very poor exception of a simple operation. NO submental incision? WOW a true mistake. Seek other opinions in France. From MIAMI Dr. B
Hi Dr. Blinski, just to let you know its just as well I did not have a submental incision as I got keloid scarring shortly after we last talked in April 2010. Are surgeons in general reluctant to do revision surgery as a result?

Thank you in advance.
You know Dr. Blinski, I sure do miss your postings on the Life Styles Lifts. I came on to Real Self in 2010 and used to see you and Robert T posting and appreciated your comments. I'm just now getting my 14 page horror story edited down to where I can post a review. My results leave a great deal to be desired. So If you're still around, maybe you can see my review there soon. People still having their "procedure" done and they seem to really be pushing the happy ones to post!
Hope to hear from you.