26 Years Old, Teeth Misalignment/overcrowded Teeth, Nice, France

I had braces when I was 15 years old and my teeth...

I had braces when I was 15 years old and my teeth moved again..
I got my wisdom teeth removed in March and I don't have much space in my mouth and started my first tray on May 14th.
I will update this post with pictures later.
On appointment to get the trays (I got 5 trays) the dentist already put the attachements to my teeth (13th). It did not hurt it just felt uncomfortable. He also did a stripping between my two front teeth..I never had a gap so it felt very weird, and I actually saw it few hours after I first took my aligners out.
The attachements are invisible when I am not wearing the trays, and you can see it a bit more when they are in. Overall I would say that Invisalign is quasi-insible, I told it to few colleagues and friends but they hadn't seen anything.

For the cleaning routine, I am bruching my teeth after I eat, I floss once every two or three days (my dentist said it was good enough) and I brush my aligners with Savon de Marseille, which is a soap we use for clothes, hands, or body washing here in France. It keeps my aligners pretty transparent.
A few days before I switched to Tray 2 I could see my aligners were a bit yellow, but again on my teeth we could not see, I guess I did because I am obsessed with them being super clean.
I of course only drink water..all the time :-) I am on day 5 for Tray 2, neither trays hurt to be honest, it was a bit difficult to put in and take out at the beginning, but my teeth never hurt bad. In the first few days after I put a new tray I can feel some of my teeth are sensitive, but I haven't had to take painkillers so far, which I am happy about.

That's all for now, pictures to come soon.

Pictures of Tray 1 and 2 + visual of the stripping that was done between my two top teeth

It took me a bit of time to upload the pictures; but I did. Week 1 for the 3 first pictures and then week 3 and 4 for the last.
As you can see it is worth on the bottom teeth were three are pushing each other.
On top it is less noticable but I have one on the side getting on one of the two front one, and one of the front one is going behing; the other , moving forward.

Yesterdqy I switched to Tray 3, I can't believe how fast it goes! I also can' t believe how easy it gets to live with the trays.
We went to KFC for lunch today; and while my boyfriend went ordering, I went to the bathroom; took the aligners out; washed them (marseille soap and water with a toothbrush) and put the, in their box. I often wash them before I go eat so that after my meal I just have to brush my teeth and my aligners are already clean. After that I just ate my lunch and just went to brush my teeth.
I am not ashamed to clean my aligners or my teeth in public places (that' s one thing invisalign teaches us..), I have noticed people are very interested about it and that's a great ice breaker!

So for now; all good, no pain when I switch to a new tray, I don' t know if it will change. Nobody hqs noticed I am wearing aligners but I am so excited I am telling many.. One colleague just thought I got a fake diamond on my teeth once but that's from the attachements that are more noticable.

That's all for now; talk to you soon!
Dr Nerisson

Very good team, answering questions by email within a day, they have told me about attachments and stripping on the day of the first appointment when I was deciding which orthodontic treatment I wanted to chose. I am still at the beginning of the treatment, but I am very satisfied so far and they are close to work and my appointments are always at lunch time which is very convenient.

Would you like for me to rotate your pictures for you? :)
That's strange because they were straight on my laptop, thanks for your help!!
No problem :).  Thank you for posting more pictures!   It happened to me lots of times back when I was uploading lots of pictures of my Mommy Makeover.  It used to only happen for me on my phone, though, and you say it was your laptop.  Hmm...
Hello and welcome to our Invisalign community!  I look forward to seeing your before and current pictures :).  Have you had time to look around and meet anyone else?  You're certainly the first person from France who has started here on RealSelf since I joined the community :).  I think Mil ou is the only native French speaker I know about, and I'm not even sure about that, LOL!

How did you find out about RealSelf, BTW?
Hello! There are not so mane Invisalign reviews in France and the few online are old (2006 to 2010), I wanted to have recent reviews and follow the journey of people doing the treatment at the same time as me :-) I have already read many stories and it keeps the motivation to see we all have the same difficulties and mini joys (youhou Tray 2!)
In case you haven't met them, here are some links to a few other newer users here on RealSelf, in the order they joined.  I think they're mostly crowding cases--I took out the gap and spacing cases or there'd be thirty or so ;).  When you visit other people's reviews, don't hesitate to leave a comment for them so you know you appreciate them, and if their story resonates with you, let them know :).  It's a great way to meet others here.  It'll be even better once you have pictures, since it makes you feel more real and less like just words on the screen :D.

Klinden95
FijiGNR89
Dante555
fi414
KaySanaY
There is also me now too!
Thank you JLD_Sail!!!  I never go back and add people so I'm so glad to see that you introduced yourself!
Thanks so much I will do so!!!