Mommy Make Over - Fountain Valley, CA

After having twins the first time, 6 years ago, I...

After having twins the first time, 6 years ago, I was determined to have the full tummy tuck done to have my body back the way it was. However, after research and most of all having scared to death about the procedure, I postponed it until after I had my 2nd set of twins. This time I really did it. Eventhough, I am not happy about the results but I thought it was the right decision to make. Although, I need to emphasize it's the right decision if and only if you choose the right surgeon. I'm in process of searching for another doctor to revise the work and to give me back my body before.

Every Doctor in here encourage patients like us to...

Every Doctor in here encourage patients like us to go back and talk to your surgeon but I certainly don't think so. All you could get is just a run around and being intimidated. I will post after surgery pictures.

Yes, I finally found the right surgeon for me. I'm...

Yes, I finally found the right surgeon for me. I'm scheduled for March 21 at 9am. Eventhough this is the 2nd time, I'm still very nervous and excited at the same time. This time, I try to keep my mind opened and hope for the best. Since the ps told me that he'll have to fix my ugly belly button and I might (I really hope that I don't but... who knows) have a small vertical scar. My ps will pull more skin and fat out of me for good. I don't know what to prepare.... There are so many things to do!

Orange County Plastic Surgeon

When you see my picture, you'll know why. I am 5ft weight 110 lbs. When I came to the office, my skin was hanging over my C-section scar. All doctor did was just remove the skin. I still look like 5 month pregnant because of the bulging tummy. Plus, the areas that were supposed to be lipo'd on appear to be the same and no lipo entry wounds. The doctor gave me a very weak explanation of my gaining weight and loose skin due to my age,etc. NOne of these is true. I lost 2 lbs and I'm only 40 years old. I'm very disappointed with the way he handled this. Also, the only girl who I can talk to in his office, got fired or quit so no one in there really cares about me. The doctor even told me that I need another operation to correct the ugly belly button that he created and it would cost me another $ 3k. I'm willing to pay another doc $ 10k to correct it but am not trusting him any more.

hello love! my surgery is also on the 21! im sure you are going to come out lovely. my mom had her tummy tuck revised and it looks great.
I live in Fountain Valley and have done much research on my TT to be. The best doctor for it in the US is Dr. David Stoker in Mrina del Rey. His results are outstanding!
Thanks girl! I'm really worried b/c my ps said that he's not sure if I have enough skin on my belly or underneath the belly button. Worse comes to worse, he'll have to do a small vertical scar and that's what scares me the most. but I hope he knows what is the best for me.

Are you ready for it? Have you brought the compression garment yet? I found this website really good (for quality and moneywise) but they only have it in Spanish. I'm still waiting for the garments to come before recommeding it to you girls on the site.
Oh, wow.... I didn't know about Dr Stoker but I choose Dr. Peter Newen. So far, his results are amazing and I've gone to almost 10 ps recently. I'm very skeptical nowadays. After what Dr. Thomas Nguyen put me throu, I couldn't trust any pictures but rather I demanded to meet their real patients and talk to them directly. I hope that you found the right ps for you b/c you still have enough skin and your muscles are not damaged by bad doctor. Plus, revisional tt is somewhat raise a redflag to ps. they charge you extra. some doc don't even want to do it and others charge you for consultation fees, etc. And you're going under the 2nd time with all the risks associated with it.... Omg, I hope this is the last time that I have to do this. I'll let you know my progress!
Yes, do keep me informed.
Also, from the look of your "picture" it looks like you have an American Eskimo dog. So do I! His name is Finian (means little white one in Irish) and he's just 4 years old.
I hope for u. My surgery is the24.
Same to you! Thanks!
U should post who did the other so no one else goes to him/her.
Dr. Nguyen, Thuan in Fountain Valley, California. The funny thing is the doctor who supposes to fix his bad work is his friend also. Hopefully, he's much better than his buddy.

I am sorry that you didn't get the results you expected.  That is disappointing :(

Keep doing your research and I know you will find the correct doctor.  There are a lot of good docs out there so keep looking and interviewing at least three more.

You will find endless information on RealSelf that will help you in your search.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks Kimmers25! I wish that I found this website a year ago. I did see at least 10 surgeon and picked the doc that I thought the best. I regret of not checking the internet before. I found myself hooked on reading comments from people every night. I'm seeing at least 2 docs per week. The bad thing is even some docs post here as "free consultation" but as soon as they hear i had a tt done already, they charge me for the fee and I don't really know why? I'm sure when the actually do the work, it'd be harder for the tissue healing and opening up the same scar, etc... but more for consultation fee? I found that bizzard. But I really appreciate your thoughts and kindness! Thx!

This is a fantastic site and very helpful for patients.

Yes that is strange???  A consult should be a consult no matter what you have or have not had done?

You should ask that question in the doctors Q&A section on the site.  Also post your picture there for them to see.  You my get some responses.