Still Recovering - Fountain Valley, CA

I just had my lipo and BBL on March 24th, 2011. I...

I just had my lipo and BBL on March 24th, 2011. I had fat removed from my flanks, upper abdomine, and back. I had enough fat in these areas to put in almost 1000cc's into each butt cheek. My first doctor said there was no way he wanted to put in the amount of cc's into my butt. I originally told him I wanted 700-800 cc's. He said he was uncomfortable with my request and basically didnt want to deal with me. He didnt even talk to me after that to try to explain anything he just told the office manager tell me this. The office manager then suggested another doctor. I showed her pictures of what I wanted and asked her if it was possible to have similar results. My new doctor was wonderful and had much better customer servie skills or bedside manner than the first doctor.

I am sore now but I was walking around since the day after surgery. I have great volume in my butt and despite the swelling at my waist and back and stomach, I do look smaller and more curvy.

Tomorrow will be a week after my surgery. I am...

Tomorrow will be a week after my surgery. I am feeling alot better. The only real complication was that I was constipated. This lasted almost a week. I started taking stool softeners and eatting prunes and increased my water intake. Finaly I am going ok but the funny thing is that my butt is so big and I cant sit on the toilet all the way yet that its hard to wipe. I had to get one of those bottles that you use to bath with after you have a baby. Ihavent started itching yet like everyone says starts to happen. I am still swollenon my butt and where I had lipo but I feel alot better. I am also off the pain meds. I really dont need them at all.

Today is offically one month (4 weeks) since my...

Today is offically one month (4 weeks) since my surgery. I feel great and my butt looks good. I noticed the most shrinking was in week two. I think thats when the sweeling really started going down. Right now my butt still looks big and still have that shelf look but id rounding out more toward the bottom. I still havent sat down. I am determined to make it to 6 weeks. I kept hearing different things so I just decided to not sit as long as possible or lay on my butt to make sure I get the best results. I am actually getting used to it so its not too bad. My plan has been to first get the BBL, recover, then get my full tummy tuck. So if the healing continues this good maybe by Semptember I will be able to do my tummy.
I am so far excited about the results and very happy.

Photo Update

In a few days I will be 6 weeks post op. I still...

In a few days I will be 6 weeks post op. I still havent sat down, I probably can now but I would really like to complete the 6 weeks. Just my personal goal. I know its probably silly but I am determined.
I noticed that my butt is still a good size and becoming more rounded. I have a doctor appointment soon and maybe then we can determine how much fatt got reabsorbed at this time. My butt looks big right now but trust me it was bigger :) Mostly swollen. I hope it stays the way it is right now. On Thursday the 5th will by 6 weeks gfor me and that night I am supposed to take a flight to Miami so we shall see how I do. Keep you guys posted!

I am at my fourth month mark and I went in for a...

I am at my fourth month mark and I went in for a check up. So far so good. I have lost very little to reaborption. My doctor said I did lose some of the fat but really not much. Personally I think I have kept about 90%.My butt still looks great, very round. I am happy!! She also told me that my lipo areas are still healing. I will post new pictures soon.

Its been two years almost since my surgery and i...

Its been two years almost since my surgery and i am absolutely happy with the results. I still have all the volume in my butt and i look great.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

I did alot of research on her and I liked what I read about her. Also once I met her I felt like I clicked with her well. She didnt make any promises or blow smoke she just said she will do the best she can based on what my expectations are and hopes that we will both be happy.

Wow you look awesome!!!
Thank you for sharing, you look amazing
Absolutely stunning! Keep up the good work!
Thank for the 2yr update. You still love great!!! Doctor did phenomenal!
Your results are amazing I know your enjoying your new body...I'm going to see Dr. Afifi for a tt and implants also can't wait to start my journey
Did Dr Afifi require you to use a drain at all?
Thank you for posting long term pics. You look awesome!
YOU LOOK AMAZING!
OMG u look fab even at 2 years! I need to use u as a wish pic lol happy for u. I may get a consult by this doctor thx for the info
Hi your results are great u look awesome I'm hoping to have some banging results too :) I will be goin to see dr Afifi in may I hope she can mold me into a master piece lol ;)
Can you tell me what areas you had lipo'd? Thanks
wow
You look great!!! Did you already have volume in your hips and thighs??? Can you share before pics?
Yes, i didnt do anything to my hips and thighs. I didnt like the way i looked from the back. My butt was more wide but not out. So we added the fat to the butt and i really liked the results.
Wow..wow..wow..u look amazing!! She did such an amazing job..I really want to go with her after seeing these..Do u happen to have any before pics?
I havent gotten the before pics from my doctor. She took some. Sorry, i wish i took some myself.
It is really good to hear from someone after 2years and to know everythbing is still right and tight !!
U look absolutely fabulous! Glad to c ur results r still like POW POW!!!!
She did a really good job on you!!! I remember chatting with you on here, Im looking for round two this year, wish i was satisfied, who wants to pay more??!! I still have volume but he left a lot of back fat and stomach...also the love handles could have been smaller ...smh. I just still torn between the bbl and the tummytuck, something is telling me to just get the bbl over with and get the tummytuck next year
Hi there I'm considering your Dr for my bbl..are u still happy with the results?
She hiked it!! I'm pretty bummed.
Have you had any changes to the volume of your booty?
This doctors work looks amazing how Are you now are u still happy with your results. I hope the doctor doesn't hike her prices up. Because I really want this done asap

Wow that is a screaming deal!  You must be so excited Juicyyy.  Please post a review and updates on your procedure so we can follow along with you. :)

Kate

Hey y'all. I just consulted with her a few days ago and I went to the newport facility. My advice is to definitely go to the Santa Ana office because the surgeries will be occurring in that area from now on and of course it is CHEAPER. I was quoted 7,450 for abs and flanks and 11,650 for abs,flanks, inner thighs,arms and upper back. (Which is till very good by the way! *for this procedure in the US) I WAS able to get the price reduced to 6,000 and 10,000 but I was disappointed when I found out the original prices thinking I was going to pay around 4,500-5,000. Oh and prices I personally mentioned include *everything*!