Toodles to These Big Tatas! - Fort Worth, TX

Hiiiiii Ladies, I figured I really should get a...

Hiiiiii Ladies,

I figured I really should get a review started as I have been so grateful for all the others who took the time out to post reviews and pictures. Here goes. I'm 32 years old, about 5'6" and weight uhhhhhhh about 200 lb.... I think 50lbs is all breast meat. Lol. I have been "blessed" with big boobies all my life. The women on both my maternal and paternal sides of the family are big busted. I currently wear a 36H!!!!! My insurance approved my reduction a few months ago and I am scheduled for surgery in a just 2 days. Insurance is requiring removal of 1000gs per breast. My PS says that shouldn't be a problem at all. I'm not as concerned with scarring as much, I am just looking forward to not having constant neck, shoulder and back pain.

I would be great with a large C, small D cup. Not much smaller or I think it wouldn't fit my frame.

13 hours and counting!

I can't believe all this is happening so quickly. I'm not as nervous as I thought I would be at this point. I have been trying to get everything together as far as Christmas Shopping for the kids. I haven't prepped as much for myself after surgery. Today I went to get a bed rest pillow with arms. A few ladies in the forum swore by this. Hopefully it'll be comfy enough until I can sleep as normal. I didn't get any any scar cream or vitamin stuff. I have been swamped, this down time from the surgery is going to be the most Ill be still in a long time. I did load my kindle with books, some audiobooks.

I don't know if I'll get much reading done, but wishful thinking.
Best of luck to you!
I am sure you will be fine. Let us know how everything goes. From your cheer section.
Good Luck! I'm 5'4 130 and my boobs were a 34DDD before surgery. They took a pound off of each side and I'm still a full C (disappointed, I wanted to be a full B)- Can't wait to see your results!

On my way...

So I'm on my way to the surgical center, and am so excited. I took some more before pics this morning in shirts that is know will fit so much better after surgery.
Congrats, and here's big wishes for quick and safe surgery.
Hope all went well for you today.
Best wishes for your surgery!

I made it!!!

I'm really tired so I post more details and some pics tommorrow. I am so glad I did this, and although I am all bandaged up I feel so relieved to not be carrying around 9, yes 9lbs more of breast. Thanks so much ladies for all your support. You don't know how much you've meant to making this process easier and less frightening.

Wait not 9lbs..

It was 5lbs total, plus 250g of side lipo.
5lbs is STILL awesome!!!
Holley moley, 9lbs! Outstanding, and what an amazing relief no doubt. I had 3lbs removed and it felt like 10! Best wishes for good and speedy healing.
Lol yeah that would have been a lot. I def feel the difference.

More Before Pictures

These are pics I took the morning of so I can compare once I get the bandages off.
I know how you feel! I had a total of 7 lbs removed and my back pain stopped instantly. I feel so much better!! Please rest. Follow all instructions. Drink tons of water and sleep as much as possible. I'm 6 weeks post-op tomorrow and I'm glad I did it.
I'm trying to rest as much as possible. It's hard just sitting around. I should have DVR'ed more good stuff. I told my hubby to stop at redbox and all the movies he think I might watch. 7 lbs is a lot!!!!! I know you have relief.
I know. I was going nuts at home. But I found tons of games to play on my phone. Lol get better soon! I watched so much law and order and castle that if I never see it again I'd be okay.

Day 2

I feel good today. I even got all dressed up and went to Walmart. I was able to button a jacket that I couldn't button even when I purchased it. This is with me still being all bandaged up. So it'll be even better once I get all the dressings of. I am sore, but managable being that I haven't taken my rx all morning. I have been taking dulcolax....nothing yet. How long should it take to kick in? I feel bloated. Ok well I'll try to take a few pics now

pics

Huge difference!
You look great!
Thank you! I love your log btw :)
Congrats, you look great and sounds like you're doing great too. So happy the pain isn't too bad. As for "going potty", if you haven't gone by tomorrow, take a dose or two of Milk of Magnesia, it'll let you go without strain/pain. This is a tip from my sister the nurse. Happy healing and Happy Holidays ;-)

Day 4

Well (knocks on wood) I am feeling fantastic. Very grateful that my recovery has been well. By no means pain free, but manageable. Yesterday I went to the hair salon, I know it was early but I needed it. Boy I was exhausted at 3, when I got home at 5 I stayed in bed. Actually I'm still resting now. I did feel a little more sore after being up all those hours without my handy dandy pillow. I feel much better now.

I am still so anxious to go to the Dr. on Monday to make sure my feeling good is signs of the healing also gong well.

I'm so ready to bathe!!!!!!!.I'm not allowed to do anything more than sponge bathe by "important parts" until my follow up :( It's hard!

Then I want a glass of wine, help me girls, can I?
did you have any drains?
Nope no drains.
any showers ?

Day 5

I couldn't sleep at all last night. Ive been up since about 3 am. Other than that I'm feeling pretty good, I did have to take a dose of my rx pain meds. I felt really tight and sore. I feel better now. I'm still itchy around the sides where lipo was performed and also along the bottom of the surgical bra band. I followed everyone's advice today and really took it easy. Made a few phone calls, watched some tv. I'll check in Tomm after my appointment, I can't wait to get a look...... And a shower!
Good luck with your appointment! 5 lbs is a lot!
Good luck with your follow up appointment, same date as my pre-op appointment.

I saw them!

Today was the unwrapping if my girls. I was nervous to see them. But I'm in love. My PS was happy with my healing. She tested my sensitivity....check. I was also given my pathology report....check! When she removed the bandages there was spot of weird colored discharge, she undid one of strips and inspected my breast where it came from and was satisfied it was not an infection. She said sometimes when the surgical soap they use mixes with discharge that will happen. Just the term infection made me nervous so I confirmed and reconfirmed that I shouldn't be worried, and she said it looks great, no other signs and not to worry about it.

I also questioned her about the amount of grams removed. I was approved thru my insurance based on a 1000g removal, she removed just over 900 grams from each breast. Again she reassured me that we were so close there shouldn't be a problem and if so she would argue to include the tissue removed from the lipo from my sides of the breast. She does such a high volume of reductions, I'm trusting her. I am a worrier and can't stress myself out about an infection that she says isn't there and possible insurance non payment.

I am cleared to shower. Yayyyyyyyy! She told me to be leave the strips on as long as they will stay. My next appointment is in 2 weeks.

Since I had lipo under the arms I have 2 soft pads that were placed inside the bra, under my arms. I was told that it is used to keep compression on that area so it doesn't hold fluid. I have to have help to put the pads in. She told me to keep using them until they get funky...about a weeks. I don't really have draining there.

Soooo let's talk about the girls. She says I am still really swollen, in the breast area and under the arms. She said everyday I'll see them changing. I would be ok with them at the size they are now, likewise I think if they are swollen and will be a little smaller I would be ok with that. There's no pain from lugging big ole boobs.

I'll post pics later, I have to wait until hubby comes home and can help get the pads back in. I would definitely do this again. No regrets so far.
WOWZEE, lots of weight removed. What a wonderful thing. Life as you know it, is about to change...for the better! Best wishes for continued good healing.
I'm so glad to hear things are going well for you! Continued happy healing :-)

Pic

Fyi I never thought I would ever have pics of my tatas on the world wide web.

Anyway, tell me what you think. The scar on my left breast is a little nick...idk what happened there.

The long vertical line along the side of my breast is just an indentation from the pads I wear on my sides. Again she said they are still really swollen. I think they look great
Looking great. Santa was good to you this year!
Lol. Thanks
I think you really really look good for 7 days post op :)

1 week comparison

so now do you know which size you are or you are still to swollen?
No clue! My PS said they are still really swollen. I can't tell how much swelling is left. I did yesterday that they looked a little smaller.
well done....take it easy though....I've been following your review and I'm finding it useful. i'm 2 days post op now, love the results so far.

3 week update

I have been slacking with my review. Overall my recovery is going well. I still am exhausted by the end of the day. I have been feeling really good. I am absolutely sure this was the right thing for me to do. Ok let's talk about my few complications. I have 3 small opening one the bottom of the t juction on the left breast and on both breast there is a smaller opening at the cut right under the nipple. It freaked me out!!!!! I discovered it Sunday when a certain steristrip was annoying me so much I had to remove it. I thought I was coming apart at the seams. I immediately called my PS emergency line and she called me back, told me it was normal and nothing to worry about. This didn't settle me much because I wanted to be seen, luckly my 3 week checkup was the next day. She removed all steristrips. That's when I saw the other 2 separations. She said no infection and showed me how to do the wet to dry dressings. Everything else looks great. I was given the go ahead to star scar treatment and massage. She said the biooil was fine.

Just out of curiosity, I wen to get measured at Victoria Secret last wee, I know it's too early for accuracy. They measured me as 38 dd. remember I was a 36h........ I mentioned this to my PS she said I should be a solid D when the swelling is down. The band should go down as well... I am still really really swollen on the sides from the lipo.

Some days I look in the mirror and still feel like they look huge. I know it must me be because the clothes look different. Other days I look in the mirror amazed at the smallness of them.

All that aside I haven't felt back and neck pain since my surgery. That in itself makes it worth it.
Looking great! I am really impressed with how quickly you are healing. Can't wait to be 21 days post-op.
Thanks! It'll be 3 weeks before you even know it. Everyday you'll feel better and better. Happy healing.
Lookin good. I had the same little open spots at t-sections and on one nipple. Follow the instructions and it'll heal right up. My doc gave me arnica tablets and Bromelain capsules for healing, it really helped. I also suggest Zinc (50 mg) daily, it aids in healing cause it boosts the immune system. Continued good healing, you are doing great!

Old bra on new boobs

Since I have had a hard day today regarding feeling ok with the hugeness of my boobs I had to find a way to show myself there really is a difference.
You are looking great - congrats on your awesome results :-)
Thanks!
That is a good way to check that you really are reduced - I did it too...Its funny how after a couple of months you start thinking the new smaller boobs are large..........

First let me say sorry!

I have been sooooooo swamped since I got back to work, then my classes started. I've been a horrible updated. So let's get to it. Last Monday I went for my 6 week checkup. It went pretty good. My PS, said everything, including my few open spots are healing great. I got the all clear to workout and get back to normal. I was told I can wear other bras, no underwire. And she told me not to buy too many because I'm still significantly swollen. I was glad to hear that because I still feel quite big sometimes.

I have a couple plain cotton bras that don't have underwire, but they irritate my incisions underneath. So for now I'm still loving my very ugly surgical bras. They are soooo un-sexy. But comfy.

All in all... I must say, I love them more and more everyday. I fell more comfortable in my clothes, I'm able to button shirts I have never been able to before. I am going to start working out, so my body can be as great as my boobs :). I'm open to suggestions.

I'll post pics from my phone in a min.

The pics

Another thing, my skin on my breast is still really dry, I use bio oil daily, it's getting better but those dry patches are going away very slowly.
Are you guys using anything different?
What insurance do you have? and how long did it take them to approve it?
I think your breasts look really nice - it will take another month or so to get your true after shape. It is around month three that things really start to settle and the pain goes away so you can enjoy them. I use bio oil but I don't have the rough patches you do. You could try something like Palmers or some moisturizer that says for dry and patchy skin.
I'll try that, the bio oil doesn't seem like it's cutting it for me. Thanks I like them more and more each day. Yesterday I put on a shirt that had just been hanging in my closet forever. I had never worn it because it wasnt flattering on my 36h boobs. I work the shirt work. I would have never! We pre-big boob girls know how easy it is for a normal shirt to look kinda sluty (couldn't think of better word lol) on us.
Dr. Emily Kirby