44h Surgery scheduled 7/12/12! - Fort Worth, TX

Hi! I'm 25 5'4" and My surgery is scheduled in 2...

Hi! I'm 25 5'4" and My surgery is scheduled in 2 days and I am SO SO NERVOUS AND AFRAID!!! I was doing ok until I got here and saw a couple of not so good pictures:( One lady lost her nipple!!!!! But she was the only one after looking at what seems like hundreds of boobies. I want to go smaller but not too small because I don't know if I'll be comfortable with such a drastic change. I think a DD would be great! We'll see. My pre op is in the morning. My breasts have become a pain...and they are droopy. I want kids before I'm 32 and can't imagine pregnancy with boobs any bigger..yikes! So I'm excited as well:)

I've been having breasts since I was 8. I was an A cup in 4th grade. C in 5th and DD in 6th! They've just kept growing since. Now I am in a 44H because that is the largest size I can find and I am spilling over in that. My back, neck and shoulders have been giving me so much pain I have since stopped being a hair stylist and have had trouble on my part time job as a make-up artist.

My shoulders have large indentations in them from where my bra straps are and they are ugly and dark. I get attention almost everywhere I go because of my boobs, and sometimes feel uncomfortable.
Now I am almost always covered up and feel like a grandma because of how conservative I choose to dress to avoid unwanted attention:(
I've also had problems with chafing and irritation under my boobies as well. So ready but so scared. EEEK!!! Wish me luck and please send me your positive energy and or prayers for the surgery and healing as well. THANKS!!!

Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

Do you have any after pictures? I am interested in how it turned out! I just got mine done Monday.

Some of the other girls have had this happen to them, and while it is devastating to put things on hold, it seems that so often it is totally for the best. Good luck to you in your search for a new doc. Please keep us posted!
Hey Ladies!! Thanks for your support! Unfortunately my surgery has been postponed for reasons out of my control! **I take that as a sign as I was not 100% Comfy with my Dr. I am now looking for a surgeon in the Dallas Fort Worth area who I LIKE who will do it. My Ins has approved it for within the next 90 days! WML!!
Can i recommend my PS? Dr. Walter Gracia in Ft. Worth
Oh My Goodness!!! my thoughts and prayers are with you! Please update often.
Good luck!! You won't regret it!!! After the surgery you are going to feel much better!!! Best wishes!!!

Oh my Beauty, my back hurts just looking at your pictures! Thank goodness you surgery is tomorrow and you won't have to go another day with those large breasts weighing you down! I was an H-cup prior to surgery and am now a D - DD. I can tell you that I feel so much better since I had the surgery 11 months ago. You to will be amazed at the immediate difference you feel. Good luck and please let us know how everything goes once you feel up to it!
omg girl you are too young to have breast like that wow yours look bigger then mine but i cant believe there not im 34 and i wear a 42 I girl i wish you the best of luck today goodluck on your surgery and please post new pics on your surgery ok take care and godbless....
Hi beautywithin,
Good luck and positive vibes with your BR. Let us all know how it goes?
Well done for sorting this out while you are young!! Lots of love and look after yourself whilst recovering Deb-UK x x