Fort Worth, TX

Hello ladies! I need some help deciding! I've read...

Hello ladies! I need some help deciding! I've read some blogs on here and I'm rethinking my size. I'm 5'3, 140 lbs, size 6. Yes I know, I'm trying to lose some weight. I workout so I'm more stocky than big. My ps said he thought I should do low 400cc, but after seeing some others I'm thinking 500's. What do y'all think?

B4 pic

Wish pic

Did you end up getting it done??? I just scheduled with Dr. Ethridge and I would love to know your input.
I live in Fort Worth and I have an appt with a surgeon next week. It's the first dr I'm gonna talk to. Which surgeon are you using if you dnt mind me asking?
Dr. Ethridge- he's super nice and explains anything and everything!
Thanks
Looks like you have a good amount of tissue, like I do so we can handle a bigger implant to fill things up :)
I'm thinking 500. I don't want to be huge, but I don't want to be disappointed either. When's your surgery?
My surgery is April 15! My main concern in I don't want to bottom out, he my dr. Says a heavier implant will make it more likely for my frame, then I will stick with 450cc.
* if he says I mean
I'm 5"2 and got small D's with only 225cc HP, so you do not have to go 500 necessarily. Depends on many factors.
Post some pics, I'm only 5 ft and my ps surgeon is recommending 450 cc's for a small d cup. I may ask for 475 or 500 though if he thinks my skin will take it lol. I'm sure it has to do with chest measurements too.