The Best I Could Have Chosen! - Fort Myers, FL

I needed to 'spruce' up a bit after 90lb...

I needed to 'spruce' up a bit after 90lb weight loss

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

When I went in for my consult he took the time to talk to me, didn't make me feel like I was holding him up like other surgeons I had gone to see. I immediately felt comfortable and secure with my choice and have never doubted my first impressions. I scheduled my surgery that day, was given my pre-op instructions and scheduled for a pre-op visit. Dr Kim also called me prior to surgery to see if I had any questions that I needed answered the night before the surgery and to verify what meds I should or should not take the day of. The day of surgery was smooth and hassle free. Dr Kim came in the pre-op room to chat and make sure I was comfortable. Answered all my questions while he was making his marks. He was extremely friendly and joking around considering he had just finished another surgery before me. Since surgery the one-on-one attention has continued. He called every couple days and talked to my aunt to see how I was doing, making sure I didn't need anything and had no issues with meds. My follow-up appointments have been just as friendly and thorough as my consultation, much to my surprise. (I haven't had much experience with surgeons and I had always assumed that once they had your money and did the work you were pretty much off their radar). I had a seroma that had to be drained several times and when I asked for a local I was given one, no questions asked. I've had to call 2 or 3 times to ask questions of the nurses and they always get back to me within the hour and have even called Dr Kim to verify, and then he calls me back as well to make sure they relayed the info that he wanted them to. I have just loved my time spent in that office and I could not have asked for a better experience! I recommend him every chance I get and plan on getting more work done as soon as I can! I will upload photos as soon as I can...living alone makes it hard to get good after pics.