Turkey Neck Fixed

I am very happy with my results. I'm 57 so didn't...

I am very happy with my results. I'm 57 so didn't need much done, but I believe it's better to get this procedure earlier rather than later so that the changes aren't too drastic. I have gotten lots of compliments, but I think this procedure mostly makes me look better and refreshed and people don't know why. For that, I'm happy!

Naples Facial Plastic Surgeon

I got the results I wanted with just a few days of being pretty uncomfortable. I ventured out in public in less than a week. Stitches still showed plus the swelling, but the black and blue went to my chest rather than staying in the face/neck area.

Thanks for the info. Your scars must be minimal if your hair is short they can be seen? Or does your hair cover? Was there much discomfort during the procedure? A week is not too long to have to hide inside!
My hair is short - cut around my ears, etc. My scars are fading and barely show, but I do apply makeup just in case. My worst day from the whole procedure was the 2nd day. After that, I got better each day.
The second day after any surgery is always the worst.
How long before my face feels "real". It has been one month since Lifestyle Lift. I am 57 and had minimal sagging. Please let me hear from you.
Hi - After 3 months I feel almost totally healed. I have some tingling still by one of my ears, but every day I feel better.

Hi - Since reading your positive results, I think I will try to go to Dr. Davis as well. Did the $5500 include only the lower face and jaw? Would you recommend the other docs at that facility or only this Dr. Also, will I be able to wear my hair back or will I have to keep the front of my ears covered. Thanks.

Hi. I can only comment on my Dr. since he's the only doctor I met. The $5500 was just for the lower face and jaw. I was told the price was based on individual needs. For instance, my husband would cost more because he has more of a turkey neck than I did so that would involve more lipo. I wear my hair cut short around my ears so I had/have no choice but to show my incisions and now scars. If I had longer hair, I would have definitely tried to disguise my incisions. I do have to tell you that they do cut a lot around the ears (front and back) so my ears were really tender for a few weeks. No one knew that but me, but I want to give you a heads up. As I said, I was out in public in less than a week. Good luck!

Hi Jean - I live in Cape Coral. Where is your Dr. located? How was your experience from beginning to end? Do you have any before and after photos of yourself?

My Dr. is located in Ft Myers off Daniels Parkway exit. I'm totally thrilled with the results of my surgery. Quick healing. My brother, who doesn't know I had the surgery, is visiting (I haven't seen him in months) and he asked if I had lost weight or had my hair done differently. He said I was glowing! That's exactly the result I was hoping for! I haven't fessed up yet. Go do it! Sorry - I don't know how to post my before and after pictures.

Hi Jean,

You can post before and after photos by clicking the "Edit" button at the top of the review. Then you can upload photos from your computer onto RealSelf via the "Photos" box.

If you have any trouble, please let us know.