Breast Augmentation and Abdominoplasty - Fort Myers, FL

My PS is awesome. I immediately felt at ease and...

My PS is awesome. I immediately felt at ease and comfortable from the moment I had my first consultation with him. He has an amazing talent and I'm so fortunate to have had him be my surgeon.

You look amazing!

I forgot to tell everyone a little about my...

I forgot to tell everyone a little about my history. I am 25 years old and have two boys, one is 5 and one just turned a year old. =) Luckily I have an amazing husband who has completly stepped up to the plate and taken over the house for my recovery. My height is about 5'7 and I weighed before surgery 155lbs. Before photos and more after to come! =)
Hi MsWhit,
Yeah I hear ya, It was kind of wierd to me that there weren't many people in their 20's who had this done.. I just wanted to do it while I was young and healthy and to enjoy my body in my youth. ;) My recovery was actually better than I expected. The first 2 weeks were pretty sore and slow moving, but it was like a magical switch at 2.5 weeks exactly, I just woke up one morning and could stand straight again, and my energy level was back to normal. This coming wednesday will be week 4 for me, and I feel totally normal again with the exception of wearing my binder still. My PS told me at 2 weeks I could wear spanx or something similar, but I really have had a hard time finding anything comfortable, so I just stuck with my regular binder he gave me. =) I do still notice I'm super skinny in the mornings, and then by the end of the day my stomach is puffier. My PS told me I would have some noticeable swelling in the afternoons for about 3 months. But his assistant told me she saw a "bloating" in her lower stomach for about 8 months, but it wasn't "bad" per say. (She's very skinny) Other than that, I am just so excited for how my body has healed, and I'm even more excited to see the final result next year! I definitely have to update my pics, sorry!
It is nice to see people who are my age. How was your recovery?
Thanks so much guys! I never wrote a review or anything before the surgery last week. I am officially 1 week post op today and I feel pretty great! But this website really helped me get through the pre-surgery jitters.. I was really scared and still can't believe I went through with the whole thing, but I am SO glad that I did. Everyday the results get more and more amazing, so I couldn't be more happy. I will post before pictures soon so everyone can see the transformation. ;) I just wanted other people like me to have the chance to see my results or be able to ask me questions that may be concering them about the whole process. =)

Photo Update

You look fabulous! And it sounds like your recovery is going so well!
Thank you so much! I went with 400 cc filled to 480 in both. I am a 34DD or a 36D now, before I was barely filling half of a 36c which I wore before breastfeeding. So I was probably a bcup before, if that helps. Good luck with your makeover! ;)
Your results are beautiful! I'm having my "makeover" on the 10th!! so 5 days away...I want to know how many cc's you went since your's looks about the sz im wanting!! Thx for your help!:)

Finally here are my before surgery pictures....

Finally here are my before surgery pictures. Hopefully these can help other women who are considering these procedures. =)
You look wonderful!! Like you I am a 25 year old mother of two boys. My surgery is scheduled for March 25th. I am so nervous about the recovery period and how my boys will take it, the oldest is 7 and the youngest 3.
Looks great
Well you look great and your results are making me more excited and anxious to get my surgery! Did u get silicone or saline? And how much?

I can't figure out how to add my surgeons name...

I can't figure out how to add my surgeons name to my profile but it is Dr. Ralph Garramone of Fort Myers, Fl. Not only is he a fantastic surgeon but he is a wonderful person as well. While in the waiting room you can view photos of children with disfiguring birth defects in impoverished countries which he operated on from the kindness of his heart, which yielded dramatic life changing results for these children. I highly recommend him to everyone considering plastic surgery in Southwest Florida.

I forgot to ask how long did you have your drains? My PS only puts one in.
I had one as well, and it was on my left side like right at the end of my incision for my tummy tuck. you cannot even tell I had a drain, there is no scar from it because he put it right where my incision already was. When it was removed the nurse placed a steri strip over the hole, and it closes completely within 24 hours per my PS. I just took my tape off of my incision tonight when I got out of the tub, and I will take photos in the morning of my incision after all of the marks from the tape are gone. lol. =)
Your results are fabulous! You look beautiful.

Now that you are 7 weeks post op are you back to normal? I have a vacation planned for 8 weeks post op and my surgeon told me I should be fine but I wanted to ask some one who has gone through it. Also I noticed that you mentioned on another post you are still swelling is that correct?
Yes I would consider just now getting back to feeling completely "normal", I still feel tight in my abdomen when I stretch upon waking up, but really that's the only thing I notice anymore. Yes I am still swelling during the day. Even when I wake up, my upper stomach is flat, but the lower part puffs out a little when standing, and then pooches out when sitting. It's completely normal swelling per my PS, and will be flat after the edema goes away. So if you have this, it's normal, don't worry! ;) You will be fine if you have somethign planned for 8 weeks after, but be prepared for the swelling, I highly doubt anyone is bikini ready in 2 months. 3 maybe. Good luck!
Holy crap you look phenomenal!!! We have the exact same pre surgery boobs lol!! What kind of implant did you go with??

I will be 8 weeks post op in two days and today my...

I will be 8 weeks post op in two days and today my hubby and I went shopping! I tell you what, I am now VIP at Victoria's Secret! I also bought my first pair of new jeans in 2 years! I'm super excited, and shopping feels great. This past Saturday I took the kids to the beach and I wore a 2 piece bathing suit for the first time in 6 years! It felt great and I am so glad I did this. 4 more weeks and I get my official after pictures taken at my PS's. I will update them then. For anyone thinking about this, or in the early stages of recovery, everyday gets better and more exciting!
I think that helps. I'm a 34a/32b. Looking to go to 34c/32 d. Anything smaller than a C will require more padded bras. Want to get away from padding forever!
Looks great! You're about my height & weight. I'm trying to figure out my implant size I want. Is saline smaller than silicone or is if the other way around?
Hi, Thanks! As far as the sizing goes, I have no clue.. I love my breasts I am a 32ddd or a 34dd now after the 480cc, if that helps? Sometimes I wish they were a little bigger, but that might be ridiculous based on my bra size already! lol.. Could be hard to find bras that way?! Good luck, and as far as the sizing, I kinda just guessed what I wanted, seemed like I couldn't get anyone to just tell me how many cc's to get... haha

I posted my before and after surgery photos today....

I posted my before and after surgery photos today. I hope these help others that are now looking into these procedures. I'm so glad I did it. I started using mederma on my stretch marks this weekend. I have hopes that it will help them fade. I will take pictures in a month and two months so we can see if there is any difference. =)
Wow, you look amazing. Your results are just outstanding!
Thank you so much!! I am super excited about it! I actually wore a bikini this summer for the first time in over 5 years... I must say it was pretty nice to feel my age. Good luck, when is your big day? =)
Oh my lands you look amazing! Thanks for sharing your journey i only hope you have a before and after like yours I am 9 days po and feel a little hopeless at the moment~ All these stitches~ I had my legs done first with my tt and then my second surgery will be my BL/BA~ I just think you look like perfection!

So I have been working out pretty hard for the...

So I have been working out pretty hard for the past week. Got a new gym membership and am loving it! I will post some new pics next month to see if my lower half improves much.(Want to be nice and hard eventually) I feel like until I had this surgery I didn't even bother with working out because I knew I would never get the results I wanted until now. If you're thinking about doing this just do it! ;)
You have my wish boobs, oh my gosh ;)
Holy Hot Mama!!! Your results are amazing. Congrats on your results both from the surgery and your subsequent work outs.
Hi Faith congrats on your results you look FABULOUS as well!!!! I was reading you were kind of discouraged about the scar? I started using Mederma scar gel last week and I am NOT KIDDING I already have seen an improvement! My scar looks thinner and paler.. it's crazy! I'm sure it's far less expensive than those silicone sheets you are/were using as well. Give it a try, you have nothing to lose. ;) Congrats again, you look fab!
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

After seeing his before and after photos of previous patients, and actual staff members showing me their results as well, I felt fully confident in my decision to choose him as my surgeon.