He Takes You Back in Time - Fort Myers, FL

Photo Update

What a difference 2 years makes

The above picture was the facelift after 2 months in 2012. 1 year after the 1st facelift tons of tissue developed under my chin. Another facelift to correct his lousy work but this time I am left worse off than the original. I am now left with vertical banding, lumpy skin and a crease running down the middle. Dr. said the platysma band needs to be sewn together. HELLO who was the Dr. performing these procedures the 1st time? Well now Dr. says he can't fix the banding (we all know that botox will help) and he won't repair the lumpy skin because he wants to do a 3rd surgery and I don't want to go thru surgery again. So this is how he has left me. Now he has all the money I saved up for a facelift and after all this time he is unwilling to even try and fix this mess without a 3rd surgery.
Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

It all started with wanting the bags under my eyes attended to. I was 63 and after many years of living with the heredity of bags. I wanted a professional who did just the face and nothing else and I found Dr. Prendiville. Of course I had Dr. P do my facelift a year later. Dr. Pendiville did my eyes (tops & bottoms- oh the bottoms were BIG) last year and a facelift 8 weeks ago. Everyone notices & compliments me, but does not know exactly what has changed. That's the sign of a true professional. To take 10 to 15 years off your face.....discreetly. Dr. Prendiville is a very caring individual, his staff is great. And of course I will return for more.