Left with Corbra's neck deformity- Fort Myers, FL

Photo Update

What a difference 2 years makes

The above picture was the facelift after 2 months in 2012. 1 year after the 1st facelift tons of tissue developed under my chin. Another facelift to correct his lousy work but this time I am left worse off than the original. I am now left with vertical banding, lumpy skin and a crease running down the middle. Dr. said the platysma band needs to be sewn together. HELLO who was the Dr. performing these procedures the 1st time? Well now Dr. says he can't fix the banding (we all know that botox will help) and he won't repair the lumpy skin because he wants to do a 3rd surgery and I don't want to go thru surgery again. So this is how he has left me. Now he has all the money I saved up for a facelift and after all this time he is unwilling to even try and fix this mess without a 3rd surgery.

Left with corbra's head deformity

Nothing left to say.....except buyer beware.
Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

1st facelift June of 2012 Repair July 2013 Now 2015.....left with COBRA'S NECK DEFORMITY, if not corbra it sure is an embarrassing mess.