Facial Rejuvenation After Years of Sun - Fort Myers, FL

After much research I made an appointment with Dr....

After much research I made an appointment with Dr. Flaharty for a consult. I have had bags under my eyes since my 30s giving the impression I am always tired. First Dr. Flaharty discussed what my concerns were. He explained a lower eyelid bleharoplasty which would remove the fat under the eyes. Dr. Flaharty suggested a fat tansfer procedure which would fill in the sunken area under my cheekbones. This procedure would also help with the wrinkles on the sides of the face. Finally we discussed Laser Resurfacing of the whole face. Laser resurfacing will reduce or eliminate wrinkles and promote collagen production. I was shown before and after pictures of the different procedures. What can I say about the outcome of the three procedures except WOW! My eyes are bright, skin smooth and cheeks fuller. It has taken yearsan years off my face. I feel confident! I am glad I waited until retirement though as it does take 2 to 3 weeks to heal. I do not have any regrets except why did I not do this sooner.

Bonita Springs Oculoplastic Surgeon

My before and after care was outstanding. The hospital personnel were the best I have encountered. I choose Dr. Flaharty because of his experience, over 20,000 procedures and reputation. His office staff also was extremely helpful answering my questions. They went over the details of each procedure.

Very nice!   I am happy that you are loving your results.