Finally Have a Date! Removing implants with a lift!

Hi Ladies!!! Where do I start? I've read so many...

Hi Ladies!!! Where do I start? I've read so many of your reviews. I can't even begin to explain how much you all have helped me.
When I was a young 22, I decided that I needed implants to make my body more proportioned. I felt a bit insecure and thought implants were the fix. From about the month after my BA, I felt my breast were too large. I wanted to be a C cup but ended up a giant D. To start with a 34A and end up at a large D was pure shock. I cried and felt hopeless. I eventually adjusted and stopped thinking about it. I dressed to hide the giants instead of show them off. It has always been clear to my friends and family that I'm unhappy with the attention I get. So, now at almost 31 and a married/ mother of two, I've finally it's time to bid these fake and toxic bags good bye. I'm ready for natural me. I want to be able to run and play with my kids and not be in pain.
So, I've done months of research and I've decided on a doctor and a date! I couldn't be any more excited.
*Pre BA I was a 34A and now I'm a 34 full D. My implants are submuscular, Mentor high profile, 500cc's. For my 5'6 frame,122lbs, they're too big!

October can't get here soon enough!

The days can't go by fast enough! I'm so anxious to be implant free. I feel like a stalker on this site but reading all of these stories keeps me excited and optimistic.

My PS office mailed me the paperwork for my labs so that finally made this feel real and like the ball is rolling! I'm going to try and post pics in the next day or two.

New date possibly- ready to pay!

Hi Ladies! All right, well, I now have the funding in line and it appears I may be able to get the procedure done sooner than my Oct 27th date. I'm thinking about Oct 6th. All of the sudden, I am nervous! I was cool, calm and collected up until the idea of a sooner date and now funding is ready. I'm very excited but boy, these nerves!!! Also, how am I to tell my boss about needing the time off? My boss is a male and I'm not wanting to give too many details... How much notice should I give?

Nerves setting in already!!!

Happy Tuesday! Ok, well over the holiday weekend my nerves set in. The anesthesia is what is scaring me. I was told my procedure would be done under twilight sedation. I don't want any complications. Has anyone had their procedure done under twilight? Someone pllllease help me in calming my fears...

Pre-op reminder call

3 weeks to go and I'm very excited. I received my reminder call today that my pre- op is next week. That call made it just that much more real for me. I'm incredibly excited but anxious as well. The twilight sedation is worrying me. After hearing about Joan Rivers, my nerves got all shaken up. I just want to wake up and have NO issues with the twilight.

OH YEAH... I need good recommendations for zip up sports bras. PS said I will need to be in it for almost a month. How do I know what size? Once these implants are removed... I don't know what size I'll need to accommodate ?

I posted more pictures of my giant implants... I'm so over them and ready to get rid of them. What was I thinking?!?!?

Pre-op appointment today!

Today is my pre-op appointment. I'm very excited and feel like today's appointment will reassure me and calm my anxiety. I've printed pictures of what I consider my "preferred size". I'm having a lift so that's why I feel my pictures will help my doctor. I will write more after my appointment. I hope it goes well!

Had my pre-op

Well, next up is surgery! Pre-op went great this morning. Dr. Brueck couldn't be any nicer. He was very kind, straight forward and reassured me. I have all of my prescriptions to fill. I felt all of my anxiety fade away while I was there but as soon as I left, I was instantly paranoid of the twilight sedation. I wish like anything I would stop worrying.

ANXIETY!!!! 1 week to go

Boy, today of all days, I need this support group. I woke up in sheer panic about this surgery. As a mother, it's scary thought. I'm starting to doubt my decision. I'm so scared at the moment, my hands are shaking. I just literally got the call reminding me of my appointment. Oh my gosh... I've got to calm down. I'm doing the surgery under twilight sedation. Someone please help talk me back to my senses!!!

I made it to the implant free side!

I'm thrilled to report that I'm implant free! The surgery was about 3 hours. The doctor said he was very happy with the outcome. He said the challenging part was the fact that my tissue/skin was so thin so he had robe very cautious of blood supply. I can already tell I'm pretty flat but at least I healthy and natural. Oddly enough, I'm paranoid of my nipples being sunken in. I know I need to relax but the reveal is in two days. I pray my nipples aren't sunken in and it looks good.

Off to sleep again, thank you all for such great support. I'll post pictures on Wednesday.

Went to the mall

So... I Ventured out to the mall today and felt a bit overwhelmed. I love my natural breast but they are very small and now I need all new bras and tops. I felt like big boobs had been my identity for so long that now I am almost a little shocked with such tiny breast. I'm also getting anxiety about going back to work as my boss is male and only 29. I know he won't say anything to my face but I'm sure he will have plenty to say behind my back. I know I did the right thing, it's just a new me that I need to get familiar with again. (Sigh)

My husband loves my new girls or so he says. I have no idea why I doubt his compliments. I guess bc he raved so much over huge boobs that now I question how he is so happy with my small ones. I know, I need to be glad he's so loving and supportive. I guess I'm just a little down.

Sweet, Sweet husband...

I'll make this quick but I had to share as my funny and loving husband just did the sweetest thing...

So, I take some seriously long showers since surgery due to me being overly cautious with my stitches. As I open the shower curtain to get out, there was a card waiting for me... The fact that he knew how much I was struggling yesterday and went out of his way to do the "little things" only reassures me that not only I am loved for me but that he's also just much happier to have "natural"!

I want to thank each and everyone of you for your kind words and such amazing encouragement. There are no words to express how much each comment from you has meant.
I'd be lying if I said this process was easy emotionally, physically and financially. In every way, I have had doubts and fears. What I do know and would tell anyone of you that is considering this is to follow your heart. Have patience (still a tough one for me) with your recovery and self esteem. You will have to relearn the healthy you all over again. I can assure you that once the implants are out... You will get a sense of huge relief.
To all of you beautiful ladies that have already been through the whole ordeal, thank you for always reinforcing what I have always felt and known, I'm perfectly fine and beautiful without those huge implants.

I adore all of you, I feel like you are all my best friends. If I can ever be that shoulder for you or the listening ear... Please let me know!

I'll post new pics tomorrow :)

3 weeks post op!

Hi everyone!

I'm sorry for the delay in writing. Well, I went back to work and my coworkers noticed but were very complimentary. I honestly am in love with my new/old boobies! The incisions are still tender. I got my stitches out at the 2 week mark. That was slightly uncomfortable but I felt much better after they were removed. My surgeon gave me silicone strips that I'm supposed to wear once all the scabs heal. I have to get officially measured for a new bra but I can say that I do have at least a small A cup. That's just perfect in my mind!

It's been a huge relief to not feel like all people see is my boobs... They see me for me.
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

I quite honestly met with doctor Brueck first. He and all of his staff were just amazing. I told him that I was tired of the back aches and had become rather self conscience of my implants. Dr. Brueck offered to down size my implants but I told him that after becoming a mother and meeting my husband, I'm comfortable with the natural me. I've grown up and I feel my health and setting a good example for my daughter is top priority. He was very supportive and said it would still look great without implants. Due to how large my implants are (500cc's), he said I may or may not need a lift. I'm thinking to be safe I should have a lift... ( have you guys had one with your explant?)