Worth It! Look Great and Feel Great! - Fort Mill, SC

I noticed the dark circles around my eyes...

I noticed the dark circles around my eyes deminished greatly, the overall texture and brightness of my face is much healther looking. Crows feet almost erased and the lines around my lips are greatly diminished. The most significant line reduction was from my nose to the corners of my mouth. These are completely gone. I feel so much better about about my looks and would refer others to my Acupunture Professional.

Before and after Photo's

These are photo's up to the 8th treatment. I will try to update them with ones from my 12th treatment soon.
Melissa Mulvany @ Remedy Healing Arts

She is highly skilled and pampers you from the first moment you enter her office. You recieve great value for your money and they products she uses are all Organic and have made a big diffrence in my Rosscia. She truly exceeded my expectations with her service!

So you only had the acupuncture one time and saw all these results, or did you do a series?
I did the serise of 12 treatments that are recommended. The overall value of treatment as compared to other places I researched seems to be greater with Remedy. I feel more confidence in going out wirhout makeup,and at 51 thats saying something. I would say it took 5 to 10 years off my look.
That is fantastic, congrats!