Worried: Can Anyone Share Thier TT Experience with Me? - Fort Lauderdale, FL

Hello Ladies I am attaching pictures of what I...

Hello Ladies I am attaching pictures of what I look like now and I will post some after the procedure. I am so nervous I am afraid I wont get the results I want. Please share anyones experience with TT and recovery time please. I am new to this site so I am hoping I am writing this post where is should be if Im not please let me know that as well.

I think you'll be very pleased with your results. What all are you scheduled to have done? I took 2-1/2 weeks off work and have been just fine (just started back to work this week). My procedure was 8/21. Feel free to check out my profile. I have a lot of photos posted and information that may be helpful. Feel free to ask any questions. I've been really happy with my results so far and my recovery time. I highly recommend it!!
Just the lipo with the tt. My job will only allow me to take oe week off. Do you think ill be okay?
I think one week will be tough from my experience. I was on pain meds around the clock for the first full week and wasn't able to get out of bed by myself until about day 5 post op. You're also younger than I am, so that's definitely in your favor! :) Every person heals differently, so it's hard to say definitely yes or definitely no. If you are active at your job though, I think it'll be challenging. Maybe ask your ps to see what he says. He will know best from his past patients and also the extent of what he's doing.

kind of upset

At first I was a little afraid to have this procedure done and now that I am not I might have to postpone it three months because of my job. This is real frustrating. I'm trying to decide what to do my plane tickets and hotel is already paid for.

one
Thank you Pharmales that is nice to know. No oe told me about this. How long did you lose your appetite?
ct fan your lucky I wish i could take two weeks but my job is already giving me a hard time about one week and its a desk job.

Ok

Ok my.boss has now allowed me to go.I will b having my procedure done tomorrow.I'm really nervous. I haven't slept.I will update with more before pictures.tonight and more pics tomorrow evening with pics on how it went. I apologize for the grammar in this post my phone is hard to do updates on.

Yay on being able to go through with it! You will get through this without a glitch. I'm so excited for you! I'll be looking for your updates. Best of luck to you tomorrow. I had a hard time sleeping the night before. What helped me was picturing what I would look like with a flat tummy and all the clothing options this would open up! :)
Good luck!
Hay hun I had my surgery yesterday at half 2 so I'm on my first day and I feel amazing. I came out of feeling a bit groggly but I ask for extra sick drug so I def wernt sick I been eating a drinking normal I have not had a pain med in hours but am going to get some now as Im worried what every day bring so just keep up with med and u feel great good luck I say my praysxx

sitting here

I'm now sitting and waiting for surgery.My doc hasn't arrived yet.wish me luck ladies I'll repost hopefully later tonight here r some more pics of my before.

Good luck. I didnt have a very good experience with my TT. I'm only four weeks post op but apparently the blood supply below my belly button was restricted so to speak and I ended up with necrosis. My skin looks awful and it hurts. My skin looks disgusting and I wish I would of not of done the tummy tuck. Not to try to change your mind but apparently this is common thing that is seen with tummy tucks. I did not know this and had I seen some of the pictures I'm seeing now I think I would've thought twice about doing it. I'm going to have huge scars that I didn't have before. I had a pouch and strech marks from having kids and that is why I got the TT in the first place. Now I'm left with pain and it's so gross to look at that I cry everyday. I don't see how this happened to me but it did. So please do your research before you truly decide to go through with it. Be prepared for some set backs just in case. The doctors dont really tell you this can happen until after it happens.
Good luck hunni be over in no time and u be the one giving advice to other why I was in surgery it was the best bit of sleep I had in ages then was awake eating talking in no time and there was no pain and I'm on my 2 day and still no pain only a little tight but feel great being on the flats side good luck I say my prays
good luck to you girl :), cant wait to see yor result. Sending you good vipes for your surgery!

just got out

Ok I'm out and nauseated ladies so I'll post pics tomorrow thanks for all the prayers and support

Wishing you a fast and painless recovery! Best wishes from southern Cali!!!
Awesome!

nineteen hours after.surgery

Still no pain I have been walking around and I feel great. Here are some pics. I'm really swollen Dr told me it will go down.and I will look better

Congrats on your new tummy! Can't wait to see more updates.Happy healing!
I had mine done 5 days ago and it has been pretty painless to be honest i had no pain pump either. And all is good so far fingers crossed just trying to be careful and taking it easy looking good Hun having drains removed sucks real bad not in pain in weirdness brrrr made me feel sick to my stomach good luck and happy healing xx

week one

Ok so tomorrow will be week one. I got my drains removed today and got to see my belly button. It looks gross the Dr told me not to fear it will look better as the weeks pass it has only been six days so here are my pics of what it looks like now.

Congratulations! You look great! :)
Congrat Hun, Happy Healing
congrats to you!! Welcome to the other side. Be patient! continuous changes coming your way..... you look great!!!!!

one week exactly

here is one more pic the left is one week post op the right is before tt

You look great!
You look great!
Good luck Hun. Take it easy. Listen to you body!!! Happy Healing!!!:)

Two weeks and three days post op

Ok heres a pic

All of u thank you. Your comments make me feel better. I know I'm supposed to wait six.months but I'm wanting to see final results now and I bugs me.
It lol
:-) thanks

another question ladies

How long did it take for your swelling to go down? I'm so impatient. I want final results now.........anyway what did you put on your scar to lessen it and at what week?

I'm 2 1/2 weeks PO. I notice I swell more when I eat a lot of carbs. Keeps your carbs around 100g a day and see what happens.
6 months.....so well worth it!
I'm 8 weeks PO tomorrow and I'm still swollen. So you may be on the same boat with me. I want to see results, too. No one I know went through the swelling like I am but they also had tons of other more serious issues than I did. So, I would rather have the swelling :)

this is my tummy at week three

Week three

Wow you look great and your incision is amazing for 3 weeks! I don't even see puckering (which is normal and does go away). I would suggest kelo cote for scar treatment.
Your Dr should be let you know when it is ok to start Scar TX. My PS told me that I could put on Mederma or use Silicone sheets but nothing has proven medically to diminish scars. My PS stated that rubbing the scar is the best thing I could do. Just get permission from your PS to do so. Your body went through a lot of trauma. You're going to be swelling for a long time yet. I am still seeing results and I am 8 months out. Time truly does fly quickly.
Sodium makes you swell. Try and cut back sodium intake. read labels, some things contain high sodium that you wouldn't think would. I'm 8 months PO and still have swelling. My PS stated that I could have swelling up to a year. Humidity also made me swell. Thankfully my summer is almost over and most of my swelling has gone. Still swell a lot when I sit for long periods, or exercise.

scar

My wound is all the way closed I'm starting to feel this weird pain right above my vagina I called my doctor and he said that is most likely my nerves going back together but it's really painful.I am going to post a pic of my tummy with my panties pulled over my scar

tt scar

okay this is my third time trying to write this post let me see if it works I am six weeks post op starting tomorrow below are pictures of my tummy tuck scar on the 6 weeks I would like to start for treatment ladies tell me what you use on your scar please one side of my scar is darker than the other

ugh

Pictures.aren't uploading I'll upload them tomorrow

ok pic

Looking good!!
Thanks hun I'm swollen still so I'm kinda like ugh
Thank you hun......I just recently posted more pics of it did you see them.

9 weeks

Hello everyone here is my nine week pics

Looking good girl, keep the pics coming
Lookin good girl!
I think your scar looks great! It's healing nicely!

Im Impatient

so im being impatient i might still have some swelling and my tummy isnt flat as i want it maybe im just being critical but i feel like im not small enough. however, i am happy i can fit into my old clothes and some of them are too big now. I just dont have the shape i want. maybe im being unrealistic

U look nice and flat..... did your doc do any lipo?
yes he did but i am still swollen
Your looking good! Your scar looks great . I'm 11 weeks post op & still not sure I'm 100% satisfied yet. It really does take time for the swelling to go down though. But I do wish I was tighter & flatter. But I do need to wait till 6 months at least.
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon