Eyebrows and Eyeliner - Fort Lauderdale, FL

I had this done 48 hours ago. While it is fresh,...

I had this done 48 hours ago. While it is fresh, there are a couple of things to note. First- do NOT consider doing the eyeliner without heavy anesthetic. I had it done in a surgery center, with numbing shots on eyebrow and eyeliner and was given pain meds when I got there as a Pysician is on site.

The shots do hurt and burn, but make things very tolerable. This is not something you shop the price or use a coupon! It is permanent on your FACE! Take your time, see photos, get all the info you can and make an informed decision on using a very experienced tech. Know that you will be very bruised and look hideous afterward.

Plan this on vaca or at a time you can work from home. Makeup will NOT cover the bruises in the first 72 hours. I can tell I will be thrilled under all the bruises and ink. I can't wait until the final result appears. Also touchups should be at no charge as you may need touchups and you should negotiate that initially in the price. Additionaly touch ups are imp. because it is something you can add to, but not take away, so heavy tatooing may be something you regret later.

Hi Over,

Welcome tot he Permanent Makeup community. This is a great review, especially the part about having it done during a vacation and the pain. What color did you have your brows done? Do you have pictures? We would love to see them. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for your review,

-Britt

Day 4, still bruised, but much better. Now can...

Day 4, still bruised, but much better. Now can cover with some makeup and it just looks like my own make up is smeared. No pain or discomfort at all after the first day. Will need touch up, but was told I probably would. Very, very pleased thus far. Eyebrows are brown, eyeliner is charcoal grey. Scabbing is starting to fall off and reveal what is underneath. The pic is from day 2 and will take another in a few days.

The pain was excruciating with numbing cream ill agree to that, i haaaated it! but what i meant about the wrong machine, is that is a medical one with a very fine needle, and there are others with thicker needles, that produce stronger deeper lines. Frankly I would like to try the injections, just to see if my lines could be a little bit thicker and stronger.
And just a PS- I have read all of the blogs regarding this procedure in addition to speaking with several people. I am big on research. Pls read the blogs on pain and things going wrong. Trust me, I am thrilled at my choices. So many people who said the pain was "unbearable" with numbing creme prob would have loved the option of injections.
I want to be clear, I was given choices, I chose injections for pain. It worked for me. I have spoken to several people who said the pain was excrutiating with numbing crm and they all went to dift places. This was MY choice and I am thrilled at the outcome AND not feeling an ounce of pain. Otherwise, I would not have had the procedure. Again, I go Monday for my free touch up and again I have chosen injections. It works for me. There was no "wrong machine", a "person who was clueless", or any of that. This was a choice I was given, and I made and I was told the trade off for pain would be bruising. I was still ok and still am. Thanks.

OK, had the touch up 2 weeks ago and it was sooo...

OK, had the touch up 2 weeks ago and it was sooo worth the extra time hiding! I took arnica this time for several days before and I only bruised on 1 eye and it was gone in a week. The results... amazing. The msg... a touch up on eye and eyebrow tatooing is really important for definition and filling in any missed or faded spots. Even if your are thrilled with the first go round, you will be so much more thrilled with the touch up. I am so happy with my result! My only regret is not doing this years ago.
Stylish us, I agree. I use two anesthetics as well. One client fell asleep during lip procedure! I leave the topicals on for 20-25 Min. No pain, only pressure.
I had this done a year ago with topicals. I was not horribly bruised. One weekend downtime. Normal eyeglasses were enough camoflage at work Mon. Sore - yeah. Slight swelling - yeah. Ibuprophin worthy. Big decision -sure. Not cheap. But no big horror story.
My wife is super into make up and things like that. What is the best brand of eyeliner and eye shadow? What does the best stuff cost? bryanflake1984| http://www.northshorecosmeticmedicalcenter.com

10/1/2014

:( My permanent makeup is so faded. I really wanted a good 5 years, but no such luck
Oh no! I want to get this done but not too often...
Mirinkia

I went to the most well known Tech in my area with years of experience.