38 Years Old, 3 Kids, 3 C-sections, Divorcing, Going to Law School Full-time, and Ready for a New Body - Fort Lauderdale, FL

I went in for my consultation yesterday and booked...

I went in for my consultation yesterday and booked 2 surgery dates for a mommy makeover. For the 1st surgery in 2 weeks, I will be getting a breast lift and a tummy tuck. For my 2nd surgery, on August 15th I will be getting a butt lift and full body liposuction. I am nervous and excited at the same time. I have been reading reviews from realself for weeks and have finally decided to go through this. My divorce is almost finalized and it is time for me to get the body back that I once had. Last year around this time I was 25 pounds lighter. But going to law school and raising 3 kids by myself has been tough. So I have been snacking and have gained a significant amount of weight. I have read so many success stories that I know that now is the time to do this for myself. This procedure can change my life. I want my outside to look as good as I feel inside.

I will take some pictures soon and upload them so you can see what I am working with. Kuddos to all that are doing this for themselves. Thanks for sharing your experiences because they give others the courage to go for it.
And thank YOU for starting your story here. You're getting the works and I hope you'll keep us posted on your journey. Do you have someone to take care of the kids for the first week or two after each surgery?
Hi Angiemcc. Thanks for your response. I do not have someone to take care of my kids either time, but my oldest is 15, my middle child is 11 and my youngest is 5. Hopefully, we will manage just fine. I must admit that I am very nervous though. Any tips that you can share with me?
Nobody to help you?? That doesn't sound good sweetie! How will you get home? I'm sure your 15 year old will do great with her siblings, but what about you being able to get up and down the first 3 days? I hear those are the roughest. Maybe you can hire a nurse to sit in with you for a while??? I see you're doing it in the summer so at least you won't have to worry about school for them, however, please consider getting someone there with you for the first few days following each procedure!

My pics

Best of luck on your journey to a new you!
Thanks. I need to update with some new pictures. I have an infection, but otherwise am healing and the scars don't look bad.
Good luck on your journey! You're going to look Fabulous!! My mom was tripping too(I'm going to be 40 in a month she was trying to treat me like a kid) I had to let her have it after a few conversations of hearing her negativity. I told her I don't want to hear another negative word, I told her I'm going to spend my money on me for a change, ALL my bills are paid, I worked hard for my money! I don't tell her how to spend hers and there is NO ONE who can change my mind so pray for me to have a speedy recovery. She said well in that case "do u". Lol. Ok, mom, I am! So don't worry, your mom will come around, they just want to be in control. Lol. And if she doesn't, don't feel bad, you're doing something u want and I'm sure, deserve! :)
Dr. Osak Omelepu