38 Years Old, 3 Kids, 3 C-sections, Divorcing, Going to Law School Full-time, and Ready for a New Body - Fort Lauderdale, FL

I went in for my consultation yesterday and booked...

I went in for my consultation yesterday and booked 2 surgery dates for a mommy makeover. For the 1st surgery in 2 weeks, I will be getting a breast lift and a tummy tuck. For my 2nd surgery, on August 15th I will be getting a butt lift and full body liposuction. I am nervous and excited at the same time. I have been reading reviews from realself for weeks and have finally decided to go through this. My divorce is almost finalized and it is time for me to get the body back that I once had. Last year around this time I was 25 pounds lighter. But going to law school and raising 3 kids by myself has been tough. So I have been snacking and have gained a significant amount of weight. I have read so many success stories that I know that now is the time to do this for myself. This procedure can change my life. I want my outside to look as good as I feel inside.

I will take some pictures soon and upload them so you can see what I am working with. Kuddos to all that are doing this for themselves. Thanks for sharing your experiences because they give others the courage to go for it.

My pics