100% Worth It - Fort Lauderdale, FL

I had a lifestyle lift at Ft Lauderdale everyone...

I had a lifestyle lift at Ft Lauderdale everyone in the office was friendly and professional and I never had to wait long for my appointments.

Everything was explained in great detail and they lived up to everything it is only 2 weeks after surgery and I went back to work after 8 days. I still have some swelling and numbness but I look great 10 years younger I think. My sister says I look like I always did when I was young I am 54 years old.

I would highly recomend the facility I totally trusted him and his nurses and would do it again in a heartbeat it was not too uncomfortable ice and painkillers for the first few days.

I had lifestyle lift neck prcedure with lipo and upper eyelids and lazer on lower eyes and nose.

I read all the horror stories before but I think most people that are happy don't take the time to write I promised myself that I would because anyone wanting this done needs to hear good news too. It is a real facelift just do not get put to sleep and that is why the recovery is quicker. I was in and out of sleep and never felt stressed. I say go for it.

lucky you.

It is 3 weeks now and continue to improve I am...

It is 3 weeks now and continue to improve I am going home to visit in August and cant wait to see my familys reaction I tried to keep it secret but some of them know.

I actually took off for 14 days from work. However, if I had an office job i could have gone back in a week. I think it all depends on where you go for you LSL. To not get a chin strap or any post op instructions is awful. My scars get better every day and pics willbe posted soon. Good luck everyone on your recoveries.
to go back to school 5 days after the surgury?
that is not a good idea at all Leslea.

that is what caused so much of my disfigurement

I was told I could return to work the next day but

really I should not have returned to work for 2 weeks.

I should not even had laid my head down to sleep or turned it
at all ---

but I left that office with no post op. information on how to care for myself.
wow neck strap??

I never got that....

just 40+ stitches on each side and a tube of bacitracin.

Here are pictures of my scars everyone seems so...

Here are pictures of my scars everyone seems so anxious to see.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Here are pictures of my so called scars that...

Here are pictures of my so called scars that everyone is so anxious to see.
Only 6 weeks they are great.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Here are my scars 6 weeks after almost gone .

Here are my scars 6 weeks after almost gone .

I went to San Diego. My strong suggestion is to research the doctors who work at San Ramon. Also ask to see before and after pictures of THEIR patients, don't go by the advertised pictures. Ask if any of the patients the doctor who will be working you, would be willing to talk and meet with you.

Write down questions and ask all of them. If they make you feel hurried, that's a bad sign. Research their current doctors!!
I have a consultation appointment for a Lifestyle lift I have read so many horror stories, I am getting cold feet. I will be going to the San Ramon location, is there anyone that had it done in San Ramon that could give me me some information? Hope to hear from you.
My surgeon was board certified and I did not need lower eyes or forehead lift you got an amazing deal if you got all that for 7600 it would cost at least 15 to 20 grand here.
Lifestyle lift is a face lift just no forehead lift everything is an extra with all the surgeons in this area.
Believe me IO got a good deal.
DEB

It has been three months now and most of the...

It has been three months now and most of the numbness is gone face looks better than ever.
Feel a little tender on the sides of my face now that I can feel it but still feel a little better everyday.
It is worth any little discomfort to have the improvement in my appearance.
Went home last month and everyone thought I looked great.
One brother I saw I had not seen him in 8 years and I did not tell him what I had done he told 2 of my sisters that I looked good and had not changed a bit in 8 years so that was a good review I never did tell him.

Hi everyone,

While we welcome all opinions on RealSelf (both positive and negative), I think we're going around in circles a bit now. We've removed some comments that violated our Community Guidelines, but the back-and-forth fighting isn't in keeping with the spirit of RealSelf either.

No surgery has a 100% satisfaction rate, or dissatisfaction rate for that matter. RealSelf really is about the middle ground -- doing your research and using all available information to make a decision for yourself. Deb's result happened to turn out well; UGLYSCARS and 2trusting's did not. (We can all agree on this, right?)

We're going to close this thread for a few days so everyone has a chance to step back and take a deep breath. Once we re-open it, please remain civil towards each other. It's inevitable that people will have differing experiences, but they all deserve the chance to share their story in a place free from confrontation and criticism.

If you have any questions, please send me a PM.

Thanks,
--Sharon

deb:

you can see my pictures.....
Where? All I have seen is this one picture of your ear do you have recent pictures or at least of the rest of your face.

2 years later

It has been almost two years now and I still feel great it was well worth it people tell meal the time that they cant believe thatI am 56 . I will not hesitate to do it again in thefuture if I need it.

hope picture works
Hi Deb, thank you so much for your comments. Do you have any recent pics? There is so much anxiety about LSL and it lasting. I am so happy to see some positive feedback. Thank you.
I am having trouble with dowloading pictures I ncantfigure out wat is wrong I just think speed too slow. LSL is a face lift without general anethstesia all Dr have their own techniques and do what needs to be done fr individuals we all have differant problems that need to be address so it cannot be a cookie cutter proceedure. I dont think I have changed in 2 years at least not that I can tell

recent picture

I just wanted to thank Deb for posting 2 years later. I am happy with my result so far (32 days) and it is good to hear from someone who took the time to post after a couple of years. Thank you.
Well, you and I are the ones who were lucky enough to have Dr. Rodriguez-yes-great! I do not have time right now to figure out how to post photos, but will soon. I a still wearing the chin/head strap when inside the house. I just returned from a face/body art convention, and, it was tough NOT being able to get painted myself. I accidentally let my grandson paint me last night when he asked--for my birthday--should I tell the age? (75) LSL instructed me, "NO face paint till totally healed--I remembered at convention--totally forgot when grandson asked. He is age 6 and I was impressed. I am feeling fine. Yes, the first days were challenging, but, I went out in public to my classes with a pretty scarf wrapped around my very RED face (and the elastic wrap). I give my doctor 5 stars.
It looks like your ALL worked very well for you. I am looking forward to just as great results. Thanks for updating.
Plantation Facial Plastic Surgeon