Bruised and Swollen After 2 Months P.o. - Fort Lauderdale, FL

Pro:I only had a bit of pain on day one after the...

Pro:I only had a bit of pain on day one after the surgery.
Cons: Way too long to heal. Still have bruising and sweling on one side of my face as well as my neck is a mess and looks rope-like.
I wanted to look much younger than 68. It is too early to say what the results will be but I am very optimistic that I will look much younger.
I wish that I had known that it would potentially take so long to heal.

Bruised and Swollen after 2 months

It is now 5 months, 8 days p.o. I have a lot of issues that my PS is trying to resolve.
I still have constant scalp itching which is being treated with local injections in my scalp that only helps for about 6-12 hours. My lower lid still has that total hollow look and on June 19th, my PS did a TCA peel under the lower lid. Today, it is red and ugly. I forgot that I have an outside event this weekend that I cannot attend because I can't be out in the heat with the peel. I asked my PS about the bruising that is still on my lower right cheek that is not going away. He said it will need to be zapped. I think that means he will be injecting it with something. It can't be done until my TCA peel is healed. I'm a little discouraged because I have too many issues that have to be resolved and his office is 75 miles round-trip. I just never thought I would be going back so many times in 5 months. I am making an appointment to see a neurologist about my scalp itching. I'll update you in 3 months. I hope the rest of you are doing better than I am.

Mid-face and lower eye revision

I had my PS (the same one I used in late 2012) to do a revision on my mid-face and lower eye lids.
It has been almost 4 weeks now and the lower lids are looking great - just still bruised.
My mid-face revision through the inside of my ears doesn't look good as of now. However it turns out, I am not having any more surgery on my face.
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

I am not unhappy with my PS. I have complications that can happen from surgery so I just need to be patient. Eventually, I will have a permanent lower eye revision done wth fat grafting. (I have read about that being done). My PS has not talked about that procedure at this time. We are still working out the other issues.