1050/1150cc Saline mod+ Dream Boobs!

I'm a 40 old mom of a 17 yo breast fed daughter....

I'm a 40 old mom of a 17 yo breast fed daughter. Over the past few years I have lost over 80 pounds. Big boobs have been part of my identity since highschool. For years I was 38DD. Since my weight loss, I still have quite a bit of breast tissue, but it just looks like a puddle in and out of my bra. I need "ME" back. I am having 2 separate procedures, a full anchor lift 9/26, and implants approx 3 months later. I'm very nervous as this is the first surgery I've ever had. My husband is so supportive and just plain amazing. I'll be traveling out of state to have this done, so that adds an element of difficulty to the post-op process. But I chose my Dr. after a lot of research so I feel comfortable with this choice. I wish this was as easy as buying a car... You know what you're gonna get before you buy! At this point I have no idea of cc's, I just know I want that really big 'in your face' look! I've had my blood work and mammogram and I'm ready to roll!

Will September EVER get here??

Trying to throw myself into work, family, and just life in general to hopefully make the time pass faster. Family reunion this weekend, so that will be a nice distraction. My upcoming lift tends to consume my thoughts, but I guess that's normal. Thought I'd take the plunge and post a 'real' pic of my girls. 9/26 please hurry!

The last 10 lbs...ugh!!

Trying hard to lose those last stubborn pounds before my breast lift and lipo! So hard! Was down a few this morning, 155 and I would love to be 150 before my surgery. Either way I've come a long way since my heaviest at 235!

So Ready For This!

I can't believe next week is my surgery! I'm so ready to do this. I had my husband take a pic of me this evening and seeing myself in this picture just rekindles the excitement and desire to transform my saggy, baggy body! I've started telling people I work with why I'll be gone and its so funny to see their reactions! Just trying to get everything ready to be gone for 6 days. My dad will be house/dog sitting(he's the most wonderful daddy in the world!), so I have to grocery shop and stock the house for him. I hope I haven't forgotten anything I need to take. My Dr.'s office called in all my prescriptions so I have those, I have my arnica pills and gel, easy on and off clothes...I'm sure I'll add to the list as the day I leave approaches. I CAN'T WAIT!!!

My Pre Op Appointment

I met Dr. Revis today for the first time, but I felt like I already knew him! He has been so great to respond to my every question so quickly. I really feel like he is an artist and boobs are his clay! My sx was originally scheduled for 7:30 am tomorrow, but it was changed to 11:30. I'm really thankful for the change because originally I had to be at the hospital by 5:30 am. I'm so tired tonight, had to leave for the airport at 5 this morning...its been a long day! The anticipation of the surgery is stressful in itself, add on packing, travel, etc...its just plain draining. I'm blessed to have my husband with me every step of the way and he is wonderful! My original plan remains-full anchor lift and lipo of inner and outer thighs, upper and lower abs, back/flank area. Dr. Revis also wants to lipo the area on the sides of my boobs (sort of the underarm area) and he said he will actually do a slight reduction on my lefty since it is bigger. He says if you're gonna do it do it right and make it look as good as possible. The look I want to end up with, Dr. Revis says will take anywhere from 800-1000 cc's to achieve. I couldn't believe it! But that part won't happen for about 3 months. I started taking arnica on Monday and will continue for a while post op, also started my antibiotic tonight. Have my pain medicine and muscle relaxers ready for tomorrow.I hope to update as soon as possible tomorrow post op. I'm nestled in bed here at Hyatt and hope to have a peaceful night.

Night of surgery

Well...I DID IT! Surgery ended up beginning around noon, took about 4 hours. Again, Dr. Revis was wonderful pre op. He brought in his rainbow of sharpies to mark me up. My husband had a lot of fun with that! We all joked around and kept lite. I remember all that, but pretty much my next memory is waking up in the recovery room. Talk about couture, you should see my outfit! I asked for my husband, but they wouldn't let him come to the recovery room. As soon as they took me back to my regular room he was allowed to come in. Dr. Revis then came in to talk to us. He said he didn't have to do the full anchor lift! He did the lollipop lift instead. I was so happy! One less incision to worry about. The boob area feels fine. I can lift my arms and use them without pain but I'm trying not to. This lipo though is a monster! He said everything went great, no complications. He removed 5 liters of fat...woohoo! I'm so swollen right now it looks like he injected 5 liters! I'm taking my arnica, antibiotics, vicadin, flexeril, and zofran(for nausea). I was pretty sick when I woke up. They gave me anti nausea medicine prior to surgery so I can't even imagine how it would have been without it! I've had some cheerios and fresh pineapple so far to eat, don't feel like eating much. Also drinking Gatorade trying to stay hydrated. I've slept so much today hopefully all the meds will help me sleep tonight. My husband is babying me, won't let me lift a finger. Can't imagine not having him here with me. Good night everyone, I'll update again tomorrow.

Day 2, first shower, yay!

I completely missed posting anything my first day post op. I was pretty much out of it. My husband made sure I didn't miss a dose of my meds. I definitely feel better today, but there is still pain. The pain pills don't make the pain go away they just make you not care that you hurt. I've been trying to get up and walk around as much as possible. We even went out for a while today. I wasn't up for much shopping, but it felt good to get away from the hotel! Took my first shower this evening and that felt OK. I hated taking my cg off! The compression actually feels good. I know all this looks worse before it looks better, but the swelling really sucks! A word of advice... Wear a pair of tight undies over your cg! The cg is crotchless, so that puts a lot of pressure on your entire vaginal area. I started to swell, so we went to Marshall's and bought a pair of under armor 'boy short' type underwear. That helped immediately! My thoughts and prayers are with all the others out there going through this with me. Now I can not wait for my implants!!!

Day 3 and 4 update...

Yesterday (day 3) was OK, just tried to keep medicated. The swelling from the lipo is very aggravating! Can't wait to get beyond the "I'm ugly" phase. After my shower last night while my husband was rubbing arnica gel on me I almost passed out. Ended up on my hands and knees for a minute. I hurried and got back into my cg and laid back down. Having the same constipation problems as most others. Took one dose of miralax and that didn't phase it. Hoping to start taking something once I get home. Hate the thought of having bathroom issues on the plane. Dr. Revis was great today at my post op appt. He explained to me again why he only had to do the lollipop lift instead of full anchor. He seems almost as excited as I am to get the implants in. Sitting at the Atlanta airport right now waiting on our flight home. I'm sooooo ready to get in my own bed! Had planned on going back to work tomorrow but I think I'll make it Thursday. The pics I'm posting are day 3. Hope everyone is healing well, you're all in my prayers!

Broward Health Medical Center

In addition to my amazing plastic surgeon, Dr. Don Revis, I can't say enough about how wonderful the hospital was! It was my first surgery ever, so I guess I don't have anything to compare it to, but it was a wonderful experience! I had a whole team there for me. Prior to surgery while we were waiting on Dr. Revis to come and mark me, they kept me wrapped in warm blankets and just made sure I was good every second of the way. The hospital has called me twice since my surgery to check on me. I would recommend this facility to anyone for any procedure...they are awesome!

Today I am 12 days post op. Yesterday was my first full day back to work and it was a long one! I finally stopped the pain pills, I think they were doing more harm than good. I don't really have too much pain now, more like tightness and discomfort. I've been taking Tylenol PM to help make sleeping a little easier, but no more narcotics. Nothing much has changed as far as my boobs go. The steri strips are hanging on for dear life! I can't wait to see what my areolas look like! The most discomfort I have is from the lipo, now that was brutal! I'm still bruised and swollen, but its getting better every day. I take my cg off every night to shower and my husband massages me (as much as I can stand it) with arnica gel and it feels sooooo good! I have some weird numbness in my left hand and upper right arm that I hope is normal. I emailed Dr. Revis about it today so hopefully he can ease my mind about it. I'm so excited for January to get here so I can complete my transformation with the implants! Hope everyone out there is happily healing. I pray for all of you everyday. Take care ladies!

So Ready for Normal Life & Stage 2!

I am now 30 days post op lift/lipo. I feel pretty good, but I do still tire easily. Im back to work full time and sometimes by the end of the day its all I can do to drive home. My incisions are healing and starting to itch like crazy. Dr. Revis just instructed me to remove my steri strips this past Wednesday and to begin scar therapy. He also cleared me to begin exercising again. I walked 2 miles today and it felt really good. The lipo recovery was/is way worse than that of the breast lift. I'm still in a compression garment (not the surgical one, just spanx, but still such a pain). I can definitely tell a difference already though, so it's worth it! I'm in a size 6, and was a screaming, button popping 8 prior to my lipo.

I have experienced a complication. A day or two after my surgery I woke up with something way wrong with my shoulder/upper arm area. There was some numbness and weakness. It was probably there immediately following surgery but I was too doped up to notice and I think I slept funny and aggravated it. I asked Dr. Revis about it at my post op appt. and he said I'd have all sorts of funny sensations and numbness but it would all eventually go away. In my other lipo areas I am starting to feel more normal, but the problem with my shoulder was just not easing up. I had an appointment with my primary care Dr. this past Monday and I brought it to her attention and also mentioned that my husband noticed my right shoulder blade was protruding. After examining me she diagnosed it as "winged scapula". She said she couldn't say for sure that it was caused by my surgery, but regardless, the only thing I can do for it at this point is physical therapy. I contacted Dr. Revis and told him about this and he didn't seem overly concerned, said he still thinks it would be fine eventually on its own, but he was fine with the pt. He said sometimes the lipo or even local anesthesia administered in this area can affect the long thoracic nerve, but it shouldn't be permanent. I feel better having my family Dr. and phys therapist on top of it though. Its just a little hard to swallow a complication that affects my daily life due to an elective procedure. I just hope and pray that time combined with phys therapy will wake the nerve back up and normal movement will be restored. I know there are prayer warriors out there on realself that will claim this for me...as I will do for others.

I'm so looking forward to my implants now! My procedure is scheduled for January 14th. I went Victoria's Secret yesterday to be fitted for a bra just to get me thru the next couple months, and I measured 34ddd! I couldn't believe that! I understand though, that the implants are totally different than natural breast tissue and they'll measure different, but I was still surprised. My husband laughed and said that after Dr. Revis adds 800-1000cc implants I'll be a 34Z...I said..yeah in your dreams honey! On another happy note, I have managed to keep all nipple sensation so far. Hopefully that will remain after the implants go in!

All that said...good with the bad...I'm in a happy place right now, I feel I'm in good hands with all my doctors, I have an amazing family that 100% supports me, and I thank God everyday for His many wonderful blessings on my life. Everyone take care...I'll check back in later????

First Workout!

Had my first real workout today since my surgery. I've walked and done some simple things, but today was awesome! Only worked on upper body, but it felt so good! My trainer had to slow me down a couple times, reminding me I'm probably still not 100%!
I think the physical therapy is definitely helping my shoulder issue, range of motion is getting better.

I'm loving the results from my lipo! I'm still sore and still have some numbness in a few places, but its getting better. It feels so weird, sorta like its itching deep inside the tissue...and you just can't scratch there! I've been such a good girl wearing my compression garment. For a while, it felt so good to have it on, I didn't like taking it off. Felt like it was literally holding my body together! Now when I do have it off, maybe an hour or two a day, I hate putting it back on. I feel like my skin has suffered from wearing it all the time. Kinda like having a cast on for 6 weeks and can't get to your skin to moisturize. I do use bio oil when I have the cg off, but that's way not enough!

My boobs are still about the same. I'm doing scar therapy. I've tried scarguard(the kind you paint on) and scaraway(the silicone sheets)and so far I like the scaraway better. Incisions are definitely healing, sometimes it itches so bad I can't hardly stand it. I want to check with my doc and see if I can do a day every now and then of just vitamin e or cocoa butter, just something soothing.

I can not wait for my implants! I have hit my weight goal of 150 lbs(actually hit 149), and I'm feeling great getting back to working out, now I just need to complete my transformation with my new girls! So glad I have the holidays between now and then to help make the time pass faster! You guys take care. As always, you're in my prayers!

I'll post better after pics later, I promise!

Still doing scar therapy. I did take a break from the scar sheets and I've been using Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil. It is very soothing! I plan on putting the silicone scar sheets back on tomorrow. I was just laying on the couch watching football and snapped a couple pics of my scars so far. Also added some more wish pics. Hope all is well with everyone out there.

7 week update

Living so far away from my Dr. my post op follow ups are via email. Dr. Revis requested an update with new pics. He cleared me to lose the compression garment! Yay!!! I'm gonna burn it and dance around the fire! Since my surgery September 26, I haven't gone more than an hour or so without it. For a while it felt like I needed it, but now that I'm feeling more normal and my body is healing it is a pain! But I'm glad I followed his instructions and wore it faithfully because I'm so happy with my results. He is happy with the progress of my incisions, says to keep doing what I'm doing. Also, he says it shouldn't be a problem fixing the asymmetry. Lefty was way bigger pre op. He did fix it a lot with my lift, but it is still noticeably bigger. Over all though I'm very happy. This lipo thing is nothing to take lightly. I still have some numbness and weird sensations and some pain in the lipo areas. I'm really looking forward to getting the implants in and getting that recovery over with. Can't wait to show all this off! Everyone take care! Hope you all have a happy and healthy Thanksgiving!

Nothing new to report...just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I know there's some of us recovering, some waiting for the big day, some healthy, some with issues... But we're kinda all in this together. God has blessed me in so many ways, I have so much to be thankful for. You guys take care and I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Stage 2 in 5 days!

Well I thought it would never get here, but stage 2 of my breast lift/aug is happening in 5 days! I've been trying not to think and obsess about it, but that's so hard. The holidays have definitely helped keep my mind occupied. I've been very open about everything I've had done with all my family and coworkers so they are all excited for me and asking questions which I don't mind because I love talking about it. I just hope and pray all goes well and I get my desired 'va va boom' results. I took a pic in the bathroom at work today(couldn't concentrate on work thinking about next week). Dr. Revis assures me we can fix the asymmetry and I trust him fully. I'm so excited to get the loose skin filled up! I can't wait! This has been such an emotional rollercoaster. I gained a few pounds over the holidays so I'm super excited to get these girls done and focus on getting those pounds back off. I have a vacation to the DR booked for May and plan on really showing the girls off! I may be 40, but I feel better about myself than I have in a long time. I'll update as much as possible over the next week or so.

Pre-op done!

Dr. Revis was amazing as usual! Greeted me with a big hug! Tried the sizers, but that doesn't work too well when you already have boobs and you want to go big. We looked at pictures and he felt that he has a good idea of what I want. I'm scheduled for noon tomorrow...so frickin excited!

New tatas...finally!

Hey ladies. Well I made to the other side. This is way worse than what I expected! I have a pretty high pain tolerance and this is getting me. I left the size decision up to Dr. Revis and while in the or he decided on 1050 for lefty and 1150 for righty. I don't think booby greed will be a problem! Waiting now for my post op checkup. Thinking of having juvaderm in my lips today...I'm already doped up on pain meds and I'll be off work until Tuesday so I figured today would as good a day as any! I'll try to update more later. Thanks so much for all your prayers and support. Platinumbarbie, you've really helped me positive about getting what I want...thanks so much!

2 days post op-heading home

Today makes 2 days since my surgery. I'm feeling a little better but still in a lot of pain. Had a shower this morning and it felt great! Really looking forward to final results.

Gift from God!

We are at the Atlanta airport right now. We were getting ready to start boarding and they announced that they needed 2 passengers to volunteer to get bumped to the next flight. We did and they gave us each a $600 voucher to use on another flight! As long as I have pain pills it doesn't really matter where I am. So instead of 2:45 we board at 8. God is so good to us! Hope everyone is doing well!

Day 5 post op

Hi everyone! Today makes 5 days since my surgery. I'm still in pain, it feels like 2 balloons ready to burst. I love the look now so I know I'll love it even more when they drop and settle in where they're supposed to be. My right hurts worse, I guess because it was the smaller of the two and it's implant is 100cc larger. Was hoping to be off pain meds by now but I'm still hurting too bad and I'm not trying to be a hero or anything. I've been sleeping and resting a lot, going to try to return to work on Tuesday. I work a desk job so hopefully I can do it. My husband has been awesome taking care of me, don't know how some of these ladies do it on their own. Take care, I'll update again soon. For some reason realself isn't letting me upload pics. I will as soon as soon as I can

Pic of day 4

Couldn't get this uploaded yesterday for some reason.

First day back to work

Wasn't sure how it would go, but I made it thru the entire 8 hrs! Was gonna try not to take any pain pills, but by 2:00 I broke down and took a pain pill and muscle relaxer. I hate taking stuff, but I've been hurting so bad. No point in suffering if I dont have to. My right one hurts worse than my left...I guess because its a bigger implant in a smaller boob. They felt like they were going to explode today. Glad to be home so I can rest and relax. I have a gurgling sound in my right boob, Dr. Revis says its normal and should stop in about 3 weeks or so. Its sounds so funny though! I have to be careful if I move my arm when someone is close to me or they can hear it too. I can hear it now..."excuse me my boob has gas!" For the most part everyone was excited for me today, had lots of questions, some even asked if they could touch(wasn't guys trying to cop a feel), just curious ladies. I hope everyone's doing great out there. I'll post some pics tomorrow.

VS Bralette

I bought a bunch of these little bralettes on clearance at VS's sale back in July. Wasn't sure if they would work but they were only 3.99 so I couldn't pass it up! So far I love them!

Lace bralette from VS

This little lace bralette fits me very snug, but helps keep the girls in place. Eleigh this is just for you.

1 week update SO HAPPY!

Its been a week! And very little of it do I remember! We DVR all our favorite shows so when we want to watch TV its always something we like and can skip commercials. Last night we watched a couple shows that we keep up with, and I kept saying "we've missed a week". My husband said we definitely watched them but I apparently slept thru it. I've been sleeping so much, but I'm glad I've been able to rest and recover. I took today off work so I could have a long weekend. I sent pics and my 1 wk update to Dr. Revis yesterday and he seems happy with my progress. He didn't want me to do massage or anything, just put scarguard on my incisions once a day. He also reminded me that I could wear any bra I want. Sports bras are my choice for now and probably for the rest of my life! I hope to never have to wear padded, push up, or under wire EVER again! So far I am totally in love with these new girls. Still hard to believe they are 1050/1150cc's. When I started this journey I never imagined I'd have implants that big, but I'm over the top happy and feel that they fit my body and my personality (if that makes sense) perfectly. I know they still have lots of changes to go thru, but hopefully they'll just get better. My best advice is don't get hung up on a number! Find a plastic surgeon that you trust, show him/her pics of how you want to look and let them put their expertise to work and help you decide what it will take to get that look on your body. Take care ladies!

Dealing with pain and pressure

I DO NOT like to take pain pills! I decided this weekend I was going to stop taking pain pills and muscle relaxers. We went out Saturday for dinner, movie, and some shopping. By the time we were on our way home I was so miserable I had the shakes and chills. Needless to say, I took something when I got home. I rested all day Sunday and decided I was going to give the no drug plan another shot, thinking I just overdid it Saturday. I also wanted to be able to drive to work(I worked last week but stayed with my parents so they could drive me). Well, I didn't make it til lunch time today. I felt pain and just so much pressure in my chest I felt like I was smothering. I left work, came home and took a pain pill and muscle relaxer. It felt so much better, I could literally feel the pain and pressure leaving my body. I slept for about 3 hrs and woke up feeling so much better. I've decided to continue taking meds for now...no point in being miserable. I just didn't expect it to last this long. I guess going as big as I did prolongs recovery time. I'm still sleeping in a recliner every night. I've laid down flat a couple times just to see how it feels, and there's no way I could sleep like that yet. OK, enough with all this negativity!!! I LOVE MY BOOBS! They are so amazing. I can't imagine them being any smaller or bigger...they are perfect for me. Dr. Revis is so amazing! They look good in and out of clothes. I haven't really felt much like dressing up in different things and just fooling around with different looks, but I'm excited to do that! I'm still living in sports bras, right now it still hurts to be out of a bra. Nipple sensation seems OK. Everything is still so tight and sore though, its kinda hard to tell. Thanks for all the kind words and support from all you wonderful ladies! Take care!

Forgot to mention in my update that I had gurgling sound in my right boob. Every time I would raise or move my arm it sounded like I had air trapped. Hard to explain, but it was actually funny sounding. I contacted Dr. Revis and he said to give it about 3 weeks and it should go away. Well, it stopped on Sunday.

2 week update w/Dr. Revis

I just had my 2 week 'check up' with Dr. Revis. Had to submit pics and just give him my current thoughts, feelings, changes, etc. He responded saying everything looked fantastic. So good in fact I have no other instructions were his exact words. He wants another update in 2 weeks.

I have to start working on my body again! After my September procedure we went right into the holidays and oh my gosh it was so hard to stay away from food! I gained 12 lbs and I feel so disgusting! Actually kinda guilty because I paid so much money for the lipo. Its not like its wasted, I'm still love my new shape and the areas that lipo helped to sculpt, but I still want it off soooo bad! As soon as I'm released for exercise I want to hit it and start working on my body again. I'm trying to eat healthy and drop some weight now. I am also looking forward to getting some tan. I know the tanning bed is bad news, but I really want that sunkissed glow when we head to the DR in May. Take care everyone!

2 week pics

For some reason when I posted my 2 wk update the pics didn't post...

Massage vs. No Massage

I know that Dr. Revis has told some of his patients to start massaging their breasts/implants. He hasn't instructed me to do so, so I asked why some do and some don't. Common sense told me that the massage is to cause the drop, I'm not really wanting mine to drop that much, but his answer to me was:
"Really massage is only if implants are really high and you want them to drop- we do not want yours to be overly encouraged to settle!" He's such a great doc...emailed him my question around 8:30 pm and he responded by 9:30.

No pain meds today!

Well guys, I made thru a full day without the hard core stuff! I really didn't have much pain at all until toward the end of the day(around 3) and that was in my back. I took two extra strength midol before I left work and I'm hoping it kicks in soon. I'm on my period too so figured I'd kill 2 birds with one stone. I wanted to do better pics for you guys this evening but when I got home I jumped in the shower and hit then hit the couch. I did snap a quick one before vegging in the recliner. I rested all weekend so working a full day today was exhausting...I'm so used to being on the couch and being taken care of, it was a long day. But, I'm so glad I made it without pain pills or muscle relaxers. The girls still feel good, still high and tight, but that's kinda what I'm going for, so I'm not encouraging the drop. Still using scarguard on my incisions daily, hope to lighten these scars, but I'm not a porn star or stripper and my husband loves them already, so it doesn't really bother me. But I do want them to look as good as possible! Hope everyone is doing well...I'm watching it snow and dreaming of warmer, sunnier climates! Take care!

Just for fun

Sitting in the recliner snuggled in all my favorite blankies...decided to snap a pic. There is of course scarguard on there, but I was just curious at how they were looking. Seems like I spend so much time in a bra I miss looking at them. I just can't believe these are mine!!! I know there are many more changes, but I'm just enjoying the ride!

4 week update

I can't believe its been almost a month! Things have been great! I'm feeling great, getting my energy back and haven't had a pain pill in a week. I'm sleeping in my bed again, no more recliner. I can't sleep any way but on my back, but at least it doesn't feel like 2 bowling balls sitting on my chest. Its just nice to start feeling human again. I've been faithfully using scarguard daily and can definitely tell a difference. Dr. Revis is happy with my progress, told me to continue what I was doing and send him more pics and update again in 12 weeks! I'm still wearing supportive sports bras all the time, trying to eliminate as much drop as possible. I know they will drop some, but I'm not encouraging it with massage or anything. Still can't believe I have 1000+ cc's! They don't seem that big, I guess because I've always had big boobs. Anyway, they feel more and more like part of me everyday. I'm a curvy gal, and these new girls accentuate my figure so much! I'm so happy! Working on losing some extra holiday lbs...almost there. You guys take care...as always...you're in my prayers!

Just some pics!

Someone asked for some full body shots so I made myself take some. I'm so happy with my boobs and how they look in and out of everything. I had hoped by now to have shed all my holiday weight and be just as happy with the rest of my body, but no such luck! I'm still very happy with my shape and lipo results, but I can see and feel the extra 10+ lbs I packed on over the holidays. My goal is to get it off by my May vacation. I just really need to put my mind to it and get my rear in gear and get back to super healthy eating and taking care of my body. I also think the recovery process gave me that 'I deserve this' attitude and while I haven't gained any more weight I've not lost any either...way too much snacking and poor choices when eating out. Anyway...enough whining. I hope all is well with everyone, as always you're in my prayers!

A little 'bump' in the road

Hi everyone! Things have been going great! I did have a little red spot appear that Dr. Revis said could be my incision spitting a stitch. Its an incision from my September 26 lift, so I'm 5 months out from that...ya just never know. The bump broke and oozed nasty yellow stuff (sorry for being gross). So there was a little bit of infection there. Doc said to put triple antibiotic ointment on it and cover with a band aid. It has scabbed over and seems fine now. I want to say again that I love Dr. Revis, he is so great to respond quickly to any concern. I'm feeling great, I've been exercising, eating clean, and finally getting my weight back in check. Our winter in general hasn't been that bad, but the month of February and early March have been brutal. I'm sooooo ready for warm weather. I am loving my new body, my husband has been enjoying as well ;) You guys take care and as always you are all in my prayers!

5 months Post-Op

Hi everyone!
Its been 5 months since my implants and 9 months since my breast lift. This all started as a reward for losing 85 lbs! So yay for me, it was hard, and its still hard! I struggle with food everyday of my life. Losing the weight is only half the battle, keeping it off is just as hard! As far as the boobs, I'm much happier with them now than before, but I still don't feel that they're perfect. I still have some asymmetry, I'm not super happy with the size of my areolas, but I've had no complications and have very little pain now. So all in all I can't complain. I wish they were higher, but with implants that weigh over 2 pounds each, I was expecting some settling. I still don't really feel comfortable without a bra. I think that disappoints my husband a little, but I have to do what feels good for me. I did recently let it all go on our vacation in the DR and let me tell you they were a huge hit! I rocked that string bikini and really felt good about myself. Hope all is well with everyone! Take care and God bless!!
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

I can't imagine a better experience than the one I've had with Dr. Revis and his staff. I flew in from another state so I had the added stress of travel but they were all so great to work with its like I was at home. I know there are other Dr.s I could have worked with for less money, but I have no regrets! The whole process has been great! With all the patients he has and a wife and kids, he still manages to make me feel like I'm the only one. He is so quick to answer all my emails. He is a joy to work with and I HIGHLY recommend him!