Nervous and Excited! - Fort Lauderdale, FL

I'm a 40 old mom of a 17 yo breast fed daughter....

I'm a 40 old mom of a 17 yo breast fed daughter. Over the past few years I have lost over 80 pounds. Big boobs have been part of my identity since highschool. For years I was 38DD. Since my weight loss, I still have quite a bit of breast tissue, but it just looks like a puddle in and out of my bra. I need "ME" back. I am having 2 separate procedures, a full anchor lift 9/26, and implants approx 3 months later. I'm very nervous as this is the first surgery I've ever had. My husband is so supportive and just plain amazing. I'll be traveling out of state to have this done, so that adds an element of difficulty to the post-op process. But I chose my Dr. after a lot of research so I feel comfortable with this choice. I wish this was as easy as buying a car... You know what you're gonna get before you buy! At this point I have no idea of cc's, I just know I want that really big 'in your face' look! I've had my blood work and mammogram and I'm ready to roll!

Will September EVER get here??

Trying to throw myself into work, family, and just life in general to hopefully make the time pass faster. Family reunion this weekend, so that will be a nice distraction. My upcoming lift tends to consume my thoughts, but I guess that's normal. Thought I'd take the plunge and post a 'real' pic of my girls. 9/26 please hurry!

The last 10 lbs...ugh!!

Trying hard to lose those last stubborn pounds before my breast lift and lipo! So hard! Was down a few this morning, 155 and I would love to be 150 before my surgery. Either way I've come a long way since my heaviest at 235!

So Ready For This!

I can't believe next week is my surgery! I'm so ready to do this. I had my husband take a pic of me this evening and seeing myself in this picture just rekindles the excitement and desire to transform my saggy, baggy body! I've started telling people I work with why I'll be gone and its so funny to see their reactions! Just trying to get everything ready to be gone for 6 days. My dad will be house/dog sitting(he's the most wonderful daddy in the world!), so I have to grocery shop and stock the house for him. I hope I haven't forgotten anything I need to take. My Dr.'s office called in all my prescriptions so I have those, I have my arnica pills and gel, easy on and off clothes...I'm sure I'll add to the list as the day I leave approaches. I CAN'T WAIT!!!
Dr. Don Revis

So far Dr. Revis and the staff I have dealt with have been amazing!

Oh and I LOVE that first wish pic!!!!! Wow!
Thanks! I want to go pretty big. That is the reason for 2 stages. A lift and implants create two opposing forces...the lift tightening and pulling everything in...implants the opposite, stretching and making bigger. Doing 2 stages allows healing time for the anchor lift scars, thus decreasing the chances of complications.
Oh I see!! That makes sense. I'll be following your journey!
Congratulations on your weight loss!!! That is a great accomplishment I know you are proud of. I hope your upcoming surgeries are successful and you feel like your "self" again soon! I'm curious why you aren't having the implants put in same time as lift? All the best hon!
Congratulations you look great! I can't wait to see your transformation..... they will definitely suck it out ;) Best wishes & I'm sure you can get that weight off!
How fun for you. Congrats on losing all that weight and your girls are gonna be fabulous with a lift!!
Thank u for taking the time to answer the question as well, I appreciate it sweetheart ! :)
Awww your time will be here before you know it. My last month before my BA i was feeling like i could not stay busy to by time and then super bowl sunday came and before i knew it i was on the road to Miami. woke up and still could not believe i had the boobs i have been dreaming about since i was 19. Good luck with your surgery. I really like your wish pictures especially the one after your in the pink tank top. My boobs actually look similar to that wish pic lol.
You'll be in good hands with Dr. Revis :) good luck with yer upcoming surgery. You will look fantastic! Can't wait to see yer results....
Thanks for the encouragement! You look great! Hope everything is healing nicely for you! I feel confident with Dr. Revis even though I've never met him, he has been great so far! And Alexa as well. Its just so hard not knowing what to expect, or what the final outcome will be.
Yes that's the scary part! You have a lot to work with there and I'm sure you'll have no problem getting that "in yer face look" lol! Have a feeling you'll be very pleased!
I'm so excited for you & hope that your surgery gets her before you know it. Thank u so much for sharing your pictures & I can't wait to see how things turn out. Yes my surgery was all I could think about.... it was all consuming. Lol
So excited for you and can't wait to see the outcome. I'm going 800cc what are your thoughts on CC's?
All the afters I see that I love are over 700. So I'm in love with the bigger look. The wish pics you have posted look great!
How exciting, I hope everything goes smoothly & that you recover well from your procedures! I remember being nervous too. I really struggled with what size of implants to choose. I had a major anchor lift with augmention under muscle all at once & my dr helped choose 425cc implants for me the morning of my procedure based on my goals. We were looking at 450cc -475cc's moderate plus profile silicone gels. Do you know what size of implants & profile you want? I wish you all the best & look forward to seeing your transformation :) September will be here before u know it....
Thanks for your words of encouragement. Not sure of implant size or profile. Doc says I need to go with saline under the muscle. All the pics I love are at least 700, but I'm not sure how big I'll be able to go. I don't mind having the big fake look! Was doing yours in 2 stages ever discussed? I'm also having lipo at the same time so I really don't mind splitting it up. I like upper fullness, so I'm counting on my doctor to help me decide size and profile to achieve the look I want. Your results look excellent! I hope and pray my scars look as good as yours do at 5 wks post op. Also trying to lose my last 10 lbs prior...so hard! Not sure how much of it is mental though. I don't think I posted any stats... I'm 5'3", 160 lbs...trying really hard for 150!
You're welcome & thank you! Every day they're getting lighter. Why in the world does your dr. say saline (is it your age or medical reasons)? I think under the muscle is the best & you'll be really happy with them under the muscle! It definitely decreases the likelihood of scar tissue that causes deformities! No matter what if u get saline you will still look amazing & if there's ever a leak you'll no for sure. I know saline have changed a lot since one of my friends got hers 18yrs ago. Mine are Moderate plus & I know they have High Profile, Moderate profile & a bunch of different options with the Saline. (: the nice thing with saline is they aren't as expensive, the silicone were $900.00 more than saline. I know I didn't want to do it in two stages for a couple of reasons; 1. The added expense. 2. I've had other medically necessary surgeries. 3. I didn't want to be put under more than I needed to & I wasn't planning on going big. I actually asked my PS if he felt it was necessary to do it in two stages & he said it wasn't necessary. If my dr had felt that it was then I would of considered it. I just didn't have extra money to pay for the to see the anesthesiologist & medical facility two times. I do know there are some Dr's who only do breast lifts & augmentations in two stages, because they're apposing forces. I definitely think if u are going with a large implant it's absolutely best to do it in two stages. I think u will get better results :) I'm super excited for u & chosin the size was absolutely one of the hardest part of the entire process for me..... I really think my Dr's skilled hands had a lot to do with my scars. Although I've been making sure to eat omega fatty acids, I've made sure to take vitamins, I've actually forced myself to eat & I actually made myself gain weight....lol I wasn't 139 lbs the day of my surgery & I'm 150 lbs today. I did lose weight before surgery I went from 148-150 down to 139lb. I'm definitely ready to lose weight now, I actually just worked out for 40 mins & I'm going to see if I can get down to my pre op weight. I'm the only person I know who made themselves gain weight after surgery. .. lol I definitely wanted to make sure I did NOTHING for 1 wk after surgery. Literally Nothing other than eating, drinking, going to the bathroom & icing. I wanted to make sure I gave my body enough calories to recover. I wish u the best of luck in your weight loss & hope you're able to pick just the rt size implant. I know that BA is for life & I didn't know how big I would be post op. I told my dr that I didn't want my breast to be really heavy, I have some back problems & I wanted to be able to Let the Girls Out.... I didn't want to always have to wear a bra! So he actually picked the 425cc for me the morning of surgery, I do think I'll probably go to 450cc if I ever have surgery again. I hope that when I lose weight my breast will look fabulous still :) good luck with everything & I look forward to seeing your progress!
Dr. Revis said 700 and 800cc are the ones he puts in the most ;)
It seems the more natural look is most popular, at least on this site, but its not for me! Hopefully he'll be able to use at least 700 on me. Your 800's look great!
I had to have a major lift with an anchor incision or I would of gone bigger. You have to do what makes u feel good. It's what you're comfortable with that matters! I think there are more women with larger implants than we know. This was my first BA & I was advised not to go too large, a major lift is an apposing force against a breast that's being sliced in 3 different ways. My breasts were at least 800 cc's when I breastfed my Son for 18 months. I know they had to be close to 1000cc's when I was engorged, I couldn't see my feet because of my breasts! Lol they looked pretty hot after having a baby bump too. ;) Enjoy your New Breasts I know u will!
Does he do 700cc & 800 cc's in woman who have anchor Incision? You know it's really different here on the west coast. I don't know why the PSs really discourage some woman from getting bigger sizes. A lot of the PS here won't do an anchor lift & implants at the sametime! They make u pay a lot because you're spending about 5k just for the hospital 2 times & they make u wait 3 plus months to get the implants. I figured next time I'll go bigger & if I didn't need the anchor lift I would of gone BIGGER for sure!!!
I don't know. The 700 & 800 comment was left by mrs500 who has already had her procedure done. At this point I have no idea what cc implants Dr. Revis will be able to use. He knows I want to go as big as possible. Doing 2 stages definitely gives you more sizing options. I'm sure if I had only wanted smaller implants he would have done it all at once. He does it both ways depending on each situation so he's not just trying to make a bunch of extra money, just trying to give the best, safest result possible. I'll know more after my pre op visit and all my measurements have been taken.
Best luck to u & I'm sure you will love your results! I'm really excited for you & look forward to hearing about how your pre op appointment goes- xoxo
I feel like I'm in good hands, but its still hard not knowing exactly what the outcome will be. The emotional part of all this does scare me a little. This site has been great preparation though. Wonderful ladies like you that are going through it and don't care to post their honest feelings means so much. Hope all is going OK for you. From all the reviews I've read there are so many changes even from day to day and it seems it gets worse before it gets better. I honestly can't imagine going into this without having all these stories and support. Take care, you're in my thoughts and prayers!
Since you want in your face Boob's saline implants are what you want Dr.Revis overfills them giving lots of upper pole fullness and roundness and you are starting off with an amazing amount of natural breast tissue I realize with lift you will lose some but as long as you have boobie idol pictures to show Revis he knows how many ccs it will take too get look. The largest ba a Revis gave a girl was 1250 ccs and this was her first ba I believe she was a natural 32G. One of the pictures you have as inspiration I know the girl on Just breast implants forum :) Your going to loveee Revis I actually when can afford plan to upgrade with him to 1650 ccs darn boobie greed Lol