Asthmatic Getting Breast Lift and Implants and Upper/lower Eyes Done! Fort Lauderdale, FL

Ok, first of all I am scared to death! I had a...

Ok, first of all I am scared to death! I had a collapsed lung at the age of 23 and had to be on life support for 2 weeks, and been an asthmatic since age 3 with yearly bouts of hospital stays. Needless to say, I am traumatized and have a deathly fear of not being able to breathe. Anyone with asthma out there, i Know you understand

Surgery tomorrow at 6am

Went for consultation today to show Dr. exactly what I wanted. I have a small frame, always had 36 c naturally, but now they are deflated and droop...lol...yeah ummm not sexy. Going for high profile, full c, 350cc saline implants. I like the fake look with cleavage that looks like you have a corset on. I think they've sagged for so long I just want those ladies up!!!! :-) will post before and after.

Surgery didn't happen ...yet

I had an asthma attack yesterday evening and had to go to the ER to get a breathing treatment, and put on prednisone ( a steroid). Got home at midnight, was at surgery center at 5:30 am. Got prepped in gown, hair cap and bootie socks and waited for the anesthesiologist and Doctor. (Doctor was 2 hours late for surgery...unreal) Anesthesiologist listened to my lungs and wouldn't clear me for surgery due to wheezing she heard. Too risky to be put under. Could go into fatal attack while intebated. Back home I went. Waiting for lungs to clear up,hopefully reschedule next month...or maybe it was divine intervention,. We will see....
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon