Excellent Physician - Fort Lauderdale, FL

I developed scar tissue from a previous breast...

I developed scar tissue from a previous breast augmentation surgery which made me very uncomfortable and I had stopped wearing anything that showed cleavage. Also I developed love handles which would not go away no matter how much I dieted or exercised.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I have been seeing Dr. Yovino for several years for botox and fillers. This past year he performed a breast augmentation, revision of a previous surgery performed by another doctor and smart lipo. My results were amazing. Dr. Yovino has exceptional bedside manner. He is an excellent physician who truly loves what he does and it shows in his work. All of my questions were answered, every procedure explained in detail and what I could expect. I was reassured every step of the way. I cannot say enough about Dr. Yovino and his very professional staff. I am lucky to have found him.

Glad you're so happy with your results! Yay for bikinis!

Did you have your implants revised, then? And on the love handles? Lipo? Thanks for sharing and, in advance, updating with more details!

I had my implants changed from saline to silicone and I had scar tissue removed. The look and feel is completely natural. I'm very happy with the results. I had smart lipo on my love handles and abdomen. I could not get rid of fat deposits in this area no matter how much I worked out and dieted. The results were amazing. For the first time in a long time I feel good about wearing a bikini.