42 Year Old Normal Woman Having Surgery in Prague

OMG!! Ive just paid my 400 euro deposit! I guess...

OMG!! Ive just paid my 400 euro deposit! I guess that means this is for real! Finally ,after too many years wishing for my 'apron' to go...its going!! Im soo excited!Not sure whether to get back on my diet or not.Always on a diet,usually slimming world but as soon as you fall off the wagon the weight comes back on.Im currently 5'9 and 14 stone.I have a nice shape under all the fat!Im having a full TT with lipo plus lipo on my thighs(might even get some botox while im knocked out!!)
Im not so good with pain,probably my biggest fear to be honest.
I'm happy ive made this step :))) x
It's worth every cent (or penny!) smile and just the first 2 days are rough. With whatever they give you for pain (be sure it contains oxycodone) you will basically have no pain and doze on and off. Be sure you read others' posts about what equipment you need..most can be borrowed (for eg, a raised commode -- elevated toilet seat or toilet with a bucket and 4 legs that can be placed near you) and a recliner -- they tighten the tummy muscles with you in a folded position on the surgery table, so it's so tight that you cannot lie flat or stand straight for a few days). If you don't have a recliner, I got an inexpensive "zero gravity chair" from Amazon that cost only $56 and I paid extra for 1 day service. (If you do it in advance, free ship if you are Amazon prime). Then just a few pillows and you're very comfortable, and you can raise and lower it with just pushing on your feet, and someone else can readily lift it and put it where you want. Then, when the whole deal is over, you've got a nice indoor/outdoor recliner that folds and fits under a bed if you wish. So much advice from so many others, I'll stop for now. Just wanted to address the "pain" issue as that is your biggest concern right now. You'll be SO GLAD YOU DID THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you so much for your kind words of wisdom! I have just checked out the zero gravity chair and I will definatley be getting one! Great idea! Ive just bought my CG & silicone strips and some loose clothing so im nearly set!lol Im so excited!x

Buying all 'the kit'!

So today i went and picked up a reclining chair.I bought it from a UK site called Gumtree which is where people sell unwanted items.I only went and grabbed a bargin at just £20 and it looks like brand new! Squeezed it in the back of my car somehow much to the amusement of the neighbours! Slight problem right now,as we speak,i cant get the bloody thing out! haha
I have also bought some silicone strips,loose PJ's and a CG from ebay!(I hate paying full price for anything!lol) Ive been recommended to buy some Wobenzym.I had never heard of this but it is a supplement which helps with healing the body.I have read some reviews and Im going to get some for sure! The cheapest place i have found it so far in the UK is on Amazon.
12 Weeks to go!!! x
Hi I didn't know your surgeon worked for the Forme clinic. I guess they have different surgeons for different procedures,which is good. Dr Vasek,my surgeon,is more a facial surgeon.
Hi jemski What a bargin with the recliner. If you dont mind me asking who are you going with in prague what company?
Im going with Forme Clinic in the centre of Prague. My Surgeon is MUDR.Josef Kulhanek.He is very highly recommended and his reviews are spot on.(I actually had a dream about him last night!lol ) The communication between myself & Maria the assistant has been great.She has answered all my questions promptly and has given me lots of advise. I am staying for 6 days,2 in hospital and 4 in the private apartment block in the same building(at a reduced rate).Its also next to Marks & Spencer where i know i can buy good quality food daily! x

Only 7 weeks to go!

I think my main concern is my partner.I think he's going to drive me bonkers couped up in an apartment looking after me for me a week! I have researched some places for him to visit in Prague so he can get out a bit.I bought 2 small bottles of vitamin E oil from super drug.The pharmasist recommended it for excellent scar treatment.There where jusr so many to chose from yet with a huge price difference.
Im now going to start moisturising my tummy & legs EVERY night in preparation for my surgery,with the hope i heal better.
Have huge feelings of apprehension but so flamin excited too!
Who is your surgeon in Prague? I went to Laderma Dr Cerna. She did an excellent job. Good luck and keep us posted x

5 Weeks to go!

Ok so ive just spent the weekend in Benidorm with my friends,my last big drink before my op.They are all so supportive and are really encouraging.My 1 friend is a fitness instructor,size 6,fake boobs,legs to die for,humour of a bloke,is convinced i do not need this and she would help me get rid of my apron!Im not convinced but i am going to change my ways and try harder to become more active.I ate LOADS of carbs on holiday,so feeling huge right now,plus i drank enough to sink a large battleship!But its ok 'cos it will be gone soon! :)