I Want This Soo Bad!!! Tummy Tuck and BBL in Domincan Republic - Fords, NJ

Well im 24 i have a 7 year old i really want to...

well im 24 i have a 7 year old i really want to get this done im just scared that i do the tummy tuck and i decide to have a baby has anyone had a tummy tuck and then had a baby? what happens would i need to get another tummy tuck? ughhhh soooo confuse!!! -_-
but anyhooo i was thinking of dra.duran or dra.yily but they take soo long to get back at me!!

OK...sooo i decided i want to have a baby before my tummy tuck

OK...sooo i decided i want to have a baby before my tummy tuck. one problem i usually never get my period maybe once a year and some times not even. So i told my doctor and he put me on MEDROXYPOGESTERONE i took this before i ended up getting my period when i was done with the meds but when next month came no period. Im worried because me and my boyfriend tried to have a baby before but i never got pregnant ive never been on birth control so now im worried.

I have tried but fail!!!

So I can't get pregnant I've tried but fail so I'm goin for the surgery I don't know who to go for yily or duran I got In touch with yily her quote was 4500 of a tt bbl n lipo but I can't get in touch with duran I already requested my vacation oct 5 till Oct 21 just waiting on duran!! I'm really nervous I don't even know where to start! I would be very greatfull if you ladies could gimme some tips n advice!!

so I'm in with yily October 6

So surgery Is on October 6 I'm gonna buy my ticket tonight found one for 378 I think that's the best I'm gonna find I need to find a hotel near by but I've looked but can't find one those any know of any nice but not so expensive hotels near I have no idea what to take I'm trying to convince my sister to come with because I heard. A lot of horror stories about recovery homes so I really don't want to deal with that it's so hard to save with bill and a 7 year old but I'm trying my quote is 4300 plus everything else is gonna be hard my boyfriend said he'll help with the hotel but it's still hard I'm so excited I just want October to get here already!!

so I bought my flight 370!! round trip..

Now I just need pass port and book hotel I'm thinking about plaza del sol aparta hotel the more modern room is 455 for 7 nights the less modern room is 335 for 7 night has anyone stayed here? If So Can yo I let me know if it's a good hotel still looking I also need help on what should I bring? I'm so confuse!! Need help!!

48 days left!!

So I got my passport and most of my supplies!! 48days left I can't wait still don't know what hotel should I stay in they are so expensive ughh this trip is costing me a fortune Lol but Hey anything for beauty right!!

19 more days just waiting!!!

I have everything but hotel!! 19 more I'm just afraid my hemoglobin is not were it's suppose to be I haven't gotten it check since I don't have health Insurance and I can't be spending anymore money I've been popping iron pills like crazy Lol October 5 come quick!!! I'm so scared and excited at the same time can't wait.

wish pic!!!

Can't wait!!!!

all my stuff

one more day!!

I'm leaving tonight yay can't wait I'm a like scare never been on a plane!!