Upper and Lower Abs and Hips - Folsom, CA

Hello...I'm 28. The day of my procedure I was...

Hello...I'm 28. The day of my procedure I was 171.5lbs. My procedure day was on Aug. 11, 2011.

I had about 3 liters of fat taken out. 2800cc.

Write more later.

Ok i'm back. So...Oct 2000 I had my first...

Ok i'm back.

So...Oct 2000 I had my first baby and I blew up! I wasn't one of the lucky girls who are able to just drop the weight and fat right after birth so...let's just say, I stayed fat.

I had my second baby in 2008. I was lucky enough to not gain too much weight but the weight from my first baby has just been long over due and since I'm not consistent with exercising I decided I needed a reason!

Smart Lipo is my motivation for me to exercise and get healthy and stay healthy! Of course eat healthy as well. I didn't spend all this money to waste it!

Anyhow...for me the most painful part of the procedure was the numbing part. Other than that everything else was smooth.

The next morning after my procedure I was pretty swollen, sore, and bruised up! I didn't have to take any pain medication. My bruises went away after a few days or maybe it was a week, cant remember.

I drained for 11 days but after my 4th day it was just a little here and there.

After two weeks most of my soreness went away.

I'm now a month and a few days post and still a little sore and my swelling is finally getting better.

I will post pics once the doc sends them to me.

I see and feel lumps that I thought were normal...

I see and feel lumps that I thought were normal but I don't think they are any more! I hope it is normal and will go away.

Last night was my first night without wrapping...

Last night was my first night without wrapping myself up with any garments. I thought I would be extremely swollen but I'm not! Yay! But I am still a little swollen. I'm still waiting patiently for my pics from the doctors office!

Here are my before pics...Finally!!!

Here are my before pics...Finally!!!

:( the left side is silghtly bigger than my left....

:( the left side is silghtly bigger than my left. but bumps/lumps are gone! but still swelling up every now and then.
Dr. Borges

hey! stumbled mupon your review again! i have my touch up in two weeks. whats your update?
hi I had liposculpture done on December 9 2011, my doctor took out 6 liters also . I felt the lumps on the bottom of my stomach and felt the bottom of my stomach shift as I would try to move. I rubbed and massaged the lumps towards the drains - thanx to the pain meds it wasn't to painful.
Hi. I had upper and lower ab lipo the day after u did! U look good and almost flat. I am very pleased for the most part with mine just one weird spot that I hope smoothed out more over the next couple of months. I have gone down almost two sizes! How did your hips go? I may consider going back for hips and outer thighs later. Did your hips go down several inches? I know I lost around six inches on my waist. He took out 2700 cc's so almost the same as u! Lots of similarities. I hope it happy because I see a big difference in your pics
Omg there is hope that mine may go away too. Have you talked to your doc about the accemetry? I have some but I was not symmetric before surgery and I am probably the only one who can notice it. Either way, we have that dreaded 6 months to finish off before we can make a conclusion ....
I know! It sucks! I haven't contacted him yet but I really want to. I been wearing my spanx everyday it still looks the same. My main problem is eating healthy n exercising.
You are absolutely right LaurieKay1. I was getting a little concerned about my stomach and the hardness that occurred in both my stomach and breast but the hardness is my breast is gone and my stomach is softening up.
As for the lumps/garment...I wore my garment religiously for 3 weeks and still got them about a week into it : /
Did your lumps eventually go away though?
Yea They r going away.
Your story is so inspiring. I am scheduled to go in on the 19th for my surgery. I am soooooo excited and ready for the change. Any advice?
Where ur garments! Don't freak out cause u might not be happy with ur results even after a month it will improve. Eat healthy and exercise.
omg amazing results! im a little discouraged with mine....i am 5 week post op now. when did the swelling go down?
Your before/ after results are stunning! I think you look great and this skin tightening thing they speak of that happens months 3-6were will really do you good :) I plan to have kids eventually and my doc says I will probably want a tummy tuck then.
I'm good! When I got my before pics I was in shock of how huge I was! I still am big but not as bad as that! I'm glad I did this! Just waiting for finally result by 2012.
We r sooooo similar!! It's already a dramatic change, hope it gets better...how r u feeling?
Triactive is a massage thing that they do at the office I go to. Im waiting for my before pics. The office has to send/email them to me.
What is triactive? I haven't worn my compression garment (except while working out) since day 20 and I don't see a difference in swelling either. Do you have before pics?
Thanks! Unfortunately my older son ran off so it was just the three of us. So far I do like my results...I just don't like the swelling.
you are an adorable family...I hope you have a very successful recovery... I had abs and sides done on July 1 and have no regrets.

Hi Aznchic -- Congrats on your surgery! Some post-op lumps can be normal; has your doctor recommended massaging them?

I did a triactive last week and I just scheduled one for next week. I really hope it helps!
What are these lumps that many are experiencing? Fat that is being cleared?
Mine are hard n its only in certain areas. I had it around my belly bottom and one on the bottom left of my stomach. Someone told me that she wore her garments for 23 hours a day for six weeks n never experienced any lumps. So I suggest to wear the garments the way she did.
Hi, i am glad you posted your pic because my stomach resembles the way yours looked and i was told to get a tummy tuck because of the overlap but i choose not too. Wow we can see the true difference instead of those lil fat pouches then the smart lipo. Anyhow i am going tomorrow for my procedure wish me luck.