43 Yrs Old Mom with Three Kids

I always been very active and I weigh 133lbs but I...

I always been very active and I weigh 133lbs but I cannot get rid of the pooch on my lower and upper abdomen. I saw the hype of Smartlipo and the down time for recovery so I decided to save my money to get it done (planks, upper and lower ab) thinking of great results. It hurt and I was bruising terribly after but I'm glad the bruising have disappear but I have a large lump and irregular shape in my lower abdomen that is not healing. It's been two weeks and my lower abdomen looks worst than before I had the procedure. I am super disappointed with myself to ruin my body this way. The doctor said it will heal but I doubt it even though I diligently wear my compress garment. I will never recommend Smartlipo to anyone.

4 weeks update

Sorry it took me so long to update my progress. Today mark the four weeks since the procedure. The good news is I'm able to go back to the gym and workout with no pain. However, the bad news is the irregular shape and harden areas (lower ab) are still there with numbness. It looks like a "pooch". I massage the area regularly with an electric massager but I don't see any difference. I also continue to wear the garment. I am still very hopeful it will eventually disappear as it heals. Check out the photos.
Dr.Mohammed Siddiqui