My name is Sarah. I'm a mother of almost three. My...

My name is Sarah. I'm a mother of almost three. My son is 12 my daughter is 4 and I'm currently pregnant. I have a scheduled c-section on March 28th, 2014. I'm finally making the choice to have a tummy tuck after I give birth to my son next year. I have tossed the idea around for 10 years and I'm happy it have waited because now I have two children since then. Now that I'm finally done having children. I am super excited about the next chapter in my life. I haven't had a flat tummy since I was 17 years old. I will be 30 years old at the beginning of sept 2014 and I told myself before I turn 30 I will have my body back!!

I have done consultations in my area before I got pregnant with my third child and wasn't happy with the PS DOCTORS I met so I'm continuing the journey to find a great PS doctor. I had a virtual consultation with Dr. Clark in folsom, ca and I already feel comfortable with her. Her work is amazing!! I have a face to face consult with her in May 2014 and I can't wait to meet her in person.

She told me like other Ps doctors that I have to wait 3months a after csection to have a tummy tuck. So I'm waiting the bare minimum lol. I have had a boob job oct 2006, in a different state where I was living before. I got it done for the man I was marrying. I was young and stupid, I will never do anything to please a man. I'm left with horrible boobs and scars. So picking another ps doctor, I'm more cautious than ever!

I know exactly what to expect with the tummy tuck and I have realistic expectations of what my tummy will look like. I have csection scar already so I know I will have a scar at the same location but just longer. I will have stretch marks after my tummy tuck because I have them above my belly button, but they are light. I might even have a vertical scar but I'm okay with it. I know my tummy will look way better after than it does now.

I may have my ankles and calves smartlipo, (click here to read my Ankle Liposuction review) because I wasn't blessed with smaller bottom half but that still is up in the air. Haven't decided on that just yet!

Having realistic expectations helps after the mental part after your surgery. It's important to ask all questions!!

I will keep updating and hope that you all have a healthy safe recovery with your surgeries!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

My pre tummy tuck photos

Awe you're having a baby, congratulations! Good for you that you have your eyes on the other prize too, you! Post s prego picture, I bet its so cute! Stay blessed and will pray all goes well for you girly!
Ava07 hey girl, thank you! Yes I am trying to be positive about my tummy tuck but I have a lot going on right now. My stepdad is dying of cancer and they don't have the funds for the funeral. So I am going to pay for it with my tummy tuck money, cause I can't see myself paying for my stuff and not there's. I have waited over 9+ years for my tummy tuck so I can wait longer if I have to. Family is always first. I have thought about going to DR for my surgery because it will be cheaper but so scared to go out of country! I will post a picture of my 7month bump :-)
Hey darlin! So sorry you BA wasn't what you wanted. You have a fantastic starting point for your TT. You are so tiny as it is you are going to have stunning results post op! Are you getting muscle repair? As you know, I got the whole kit 'n' kaboodle and post op i had almost had a six pack LOLL...Whatver you do it's going to be a great feeling to get rid of the baby belly! Good luck. I know you are excited!

A requested pic of my baby bump :-)

As you all know I'm pregnant and was requested to post a picture. I'm 7months and am hoping to get my tummy tuck in June 2014. But unfortunately my stepdad is dying of cancer and will be using the money I saved for my tummy tuck for his funeral expenses since my parents can't afford it. I just can't see myself paying for my surgery when they need the money the most. I am so sad for my stepdad and praying everyday that our Lord will heal and touch him!!

Please read real self not worth it. Things to think about too.
Did you have that baby yet?!!?!!?! LOL...I am going down around the same time. Congrats on that baby!
Lol, why did I not see this comment earlier! Well no not yet, I'm having him on Monday eeeeekkkk. I'm super nervous about the csection! You are going to DR, in October? Are you excited? I'm excited and to me it still feels like a life time away lol. Who are you going to? Well I'm going to go to your profile and check you out!! Thanks again, I'm super happy and I don't think I got any new stretch marks lol

With every death there is life <3

Hello ladies,

Sorry it's been a while. A lot has happened. So March 31st, 2014 at 8:24am I gave birth to my son Isaac, he was 7lb 12oz and 21 3/4 long :-). He is so beautiful and such a good baby. He sleeps through the night and doesn't cry much!!

Also on April 8th @ 5:05pm my step dad passed away from his battle with cancer he was 49years old :-(. My heart aches for my brother and mother. He was his only biological child. My brother is 9 years old and is the same age that I was when my step dad came into our lives. It still doesn't seem real. I feel like he isn't gone and that it never happened.

A friend told me that with every death there is life, and that is so true. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have my Isaac here with me, he keeps my mind occupied.

So I don't think I will be getting my tummy tuck done this year. Life is so short and I really want to start checking off my bucket list. One of the things I really want to do is to be a surrogate mother and help someone else start a family that can't birth children. My step dad didn't complete his bucket list and I want to make sure I won't have any regrets if I were to die. I think it's important for us all to find out makes us happy and complete.

I wish you all happiness!!

Congrats on the baby and my sincere condolences on the loss of your stepfather. I'll be following your journey, I have my consult tomorrow and hope for a late June surgery date!
Congratulations on your baby! I hope you still check in with RS and update us on life! I am sorry for your loss and happy for the life you gave and are choosing to give others! Either way it was great to get some insight! good luck!

My 7 week post op birth of my baby and tummy picture

Today I'm 7 weeks post birth of having my son. I gained a total of 30lbs and lost all but 5lbs so far. If I'm able to finance my tummy tuck then I'm hoping to get it done at the end of June 2014. I want to lose another 15-20lbs I'm 145lb right now. I can't fit into any of my pre baby clothes and it's beyond frustrating. I refuse to buy any new clothes for mysel because I want to lose more weight anyway.

Here are some pictures I took yesterday of my tummy.

Congrats on the new baby.... And sorry for your loss. I started thinking about a TT 4 years ago, and everytime I thought I was ready.... Life got in the way. Your time will come and you will know when the right time is, I finally had mine done last friday..... Are you in the sacramento area? I got mine done in Folsom but with Dr. Mabourakh.
Thank you for your kind words. I hope your consult goes well and you set your date!! I'm going to go to your profile now :-)

Omg yaaay best news :-)

So i asked my sister to co sign for me and we got approved :-). I have been dealing with the loss of my step father and some unnecessary drama from my mother, that I needed good news. I called my plastic surgeons office and I'm schedule for June 18, 2014. I cant believe this is FINALLY happening. I need to celebrate but im so tired lol. I'm so thankful for my sister helping make this happen.

So I'm having a tummy tuck with Mr and lipo. Liposculpture on ankles and calves.

So I have less than a month! What should I start taking? And buying? I dont know where to begin.

Thanks in advance :-)

My pre op appointment

My pre op appointment is June 6th. I'm sooooo excited and over joyed that this is actually happening :-)

I'm turning 30 at the beginning of September and going on a cruise to the Virgin Islands for my bday!! My ps said I will be healed by then and hoping so!!

Happy healing ladies!

I am so glad to see your updates! I am so very happy for you congratulations on your new baby boy I'm so glad he's here happy and healthy. I'm so sorry for the loss of your father that he is no longer here for you to enjoy my prayer is that you will see him again in heaven. We only live once life is short and so glad you are blessed enough you have an awesome sister to help you do the things that are important and special to you congratulations on everything and I'm here to enjoy this journey with you.
Hey girlie! Thank you so much for your kind words. I miss my step dad terribly :-( but I know he's not in any more pain. I'm so very thankful that my sister is helping me. I love her! I'm so nervous about this surgery. I'm getting liposuction on my ankles and calves too and scared that I will be in to much pain. How was the pain for you with your tummy tuck? Am I in denial to think because I had a c-section not to long ago that I will bounce back and feel great after tummy tuck? Any advice ? Thanks girl and your results are still amazing!!
So Happy to hear you are getting your TT..... I just got mine done last friday....... And Im as well going on a cruise but in July. I live in North Sacramento.... Do you live in Sac? My PS is in Folsom .....

Payed in full

I went to pay for my surgeries in full. So I'm having a tummy tuck with mr and lipo along with lipo on my ankles and calves!

I'm not going to have all around clock care, so I'm super nervous. I guess my baby will be to heavy to pick up for a few weeks......eeeekkkk what am I going to do?! I know with God everything will be okay.

I talked to a gal about blood clots, that's my biggest fear. I never had them but just really worried because I'm having lipo on my legs. What are the odds?

Ugh

Paid in full!!

Thank you! I got a walker from a thrift store, and a graber from Amazon, life savers both, I still use graber to pick up toys! I used lots of pillows and slept on the sofa, I didn't like my recliner at ALL! PM any time! Good luck you will be awesome! Oh ya it hurts the first week, so set a timer for meds, and stay ahead of the pain!

stepped on the scale :-(

So I stepped on the scale and I'm 149lbs. Today I'm 8 weeks post baby! I cant believe my little man is already 2months old! He is 12lbs and no longer fits his newborn outfits, he hasn't in awhile. He wears 3-6months already and he is super long 24inches! My baby isn't a baby anymore!

I took pictures of me yesterday and my weight today. I know I just had a baby but not sure why this time the weight is harder to come off! So frustrating! I've been eating healthy but still no weight loss. I bought some shakes through pure trim (a gal from realself told me about them)in hopes this will help me shed the pounds in a healthier way. Crossing fingers.

Here are the nasty photos of my belly!:-/

Well I had a baby, ..like almost four years ago! I would dance a jig to weigh what you do! You're going to have fabulous results!

Not so looking forward to left over stretch marks

I have stretch marks above my belly button and I know I will have some after my tummy tuck :-(. I was kinda hoping for no stretch marks after tt just like the rest of you, but realistically that's not the case. I find myself looking at my tummy imagining what it will look like with a tummy tuck and I can't. My tummy has looked like this for 13 years after my first born, though I didn't have such a bad over hang as I do now that will be with my recent pregnancy.

Why am I stressing now?! This is what I wanted for such a long time. :-( I just want to cry because I feel like I will look the same as I do now after my tummy tuck! I can't shake this feeling of will I have regret, will I look worse? Will I regret this? I don't want to be disappointed!!

I hope I get some clarity on my pre op appointment June 3rd. I hope Dr. Clark eases my mind and is honest with her approach and my results with what I will idealistically look like!

In need of much support :-(

Good luck to us! You will look great. Your body has a great shape now so it's going to be amazing when your tummy is all fixed up! ;-)
I know right?! I need all the luck I can get lol. You are going to look amazing after tt, you are really fit! I can't wait to see how everything goes with you! I'm kinda jealous you're two days ahead of me lol but then again I can totally wait the two days. Lol. Who will be helping you? I'm going to have help but not sure for how long. I'm praying it's not going to be bad as everyone's says it is. Are you nervous at all?
You will look like a MILF !! I think we all go through that..... Im going through it still..... Im only 11 days PO and the swelling aint no joke ; I wanted my belly to magically be transformed over night LOL YOU'LL BE OK MOM.....

I just love getting packages!

I ordered Pure Trim :-) to shed pounds the healthy way!! So I have 19 days before my surgery to try to lose as much weight as I can. I'm hoping to lose 15lbs :-)

I'm going to the grocery store and now that the shakes came today I'm only buying food for my family. I'm going to buy salads for the one meal I have to have a day and healthy snacks with exercise.

I'm super excited to start this challenge for myself!! The next update should be me on a scale with me losing some major pounds :-)

Happy healing ladies!!

I wouldn't be to worried about the stretch marks after your TT. I had stretch marks above my belly button prior to surgery also. Now there are just a few along my incision. With the skin pulled tighter, they are less noticable.
JoyD, I sure hope they will be less noticeable! Here's to hoping! You look amazing btw!
Best wishes on your journey!!! I have my TT & Breast lift June 23rd. I am so excited for the both of us!

Pre-Op appointment ...

I went to my preop appointment this morning and it went great! Dr. Clark answered all my questions and I let her know what I was looking for when it came to the look of my belly button and scar. She also stated that "maybe" the stretch marks above my belly button might be gone or the bare minimum they will be very very low.

We also discussed my lipo on my knees, calves and ankles and explained the process and the aftercare. I was super nervous before I went in but after I left I'm not as nervous.

I have my prescriptions and going to fill them this week!

I am more than excited, I almost started to cry because I wanted this for sooooooooo long! I bought a few bikinis from Victoria's Secret along with so really cute thongs but of course, the bottoms are to small and I ordered a medium thinking for sure they would fit. My thongs that I bought also I didn't realize I got super low rise ones UGH LOL. My boyfriend said well maybe they will fit after surgery. Lol men!!

Well any who I have 14 more days until I'm sucked and tucked :-) eeeeekkkkkk getting real ladies!

Almost there, Prettyeyes! How exciting for you! Here's to happy healthy healing.
omg! Its almost time!! You are going to look so great! Very excited for you
I know right?! I thought it was never going to happen! Just 10 more days and I'm going to have a flat tummy :-) I just hope all will be well and I will wake up from surgery!! Lol

Eeeeeek 9 more days!!!

I'm finally in single digit countdown!! The days for me are going by really fast. I can't believe this is FINALLY happening! I've been trying to research (still) as much as I can about all my procedures. Not sure why though but just to make sure I'm doing the right thing for me.

I'm super nervous. I don't want anything bad to happen to me. Like with any surgery there is always risks and complications that can happen. I want to make sure I'm here for my three babies and hoping that vanity (procedures) won't stand in my way of that.

Well today I'm getting my prescriptions filled and going to call about a recliner as I heard that those are lifesavers.

Can anyone else think of something I might need?

Happy healing

4 more days friend!!! how are you holding up? xxoo
I know eeeeekkkkk super nervous but so excited! I just want a flat belly :-) I have been looking at my belly everyday unusual because I usually try not to look at my ugly belly. I'm really hoping that my stretch marks will be few and not many after the tummy tuck. I'm going shopping today to pick up something to wear for after the surgery. And picking up my prescriptions too as they are all filled. My car mirror is all fixed now that the bf replaced it. He moved my car literally a foot over thinking that was the problem lol. I told him that is was the drivers error not the parked cars fault lol. It's not windy here so that might mean it will be pretty warm today!! Have a fabulous day!
Loved catching up on your profile and seeing all your pics. I am so excited for you friend!!! I hear ya about the stretch marks….I too had ones above my belly button, and alas-they were pulled down and I still have them, they are just below my belly button. I was initially bummed, but have gotten used to seeing them there. As long as you're mentally prepared for that possibility…and it sounds like you are. You are in SUCH good hands over there…happy you chose them. Less than 7 days now!!! xxoo

Got the call.....eeeekkkkk

So first off I started my period on this lovely Monday morning :-( I hope it's light considering my last it was so heavy that I thought I was going to need a blood transfusion lol. I have everything I need for after surgery. All I'm going to do today is go grocery shopping for two weeks. I have been super stressed due to personal issues :-( and this drama is completely unnecessary!! I have to do some soul searching during my healing process.

So on a positive note I have to be at the surgery center at 9:30am and surgery is at 11am. I'm going to the hotel to check in and drop my bags off and then probably my boyfriend will getting some breakfast before we head to the center.

I'm super nervous because I just had my son 11 weeks ago today and I have two more children, if anything happened to me I couldn't forgive myself. :-( I have been crying since yesterday with the drama, my surgery and thinking of my kids with all the complications/risk of this surgery I wish I could honestly cancel :-( lol I'm so stressed :-(

Well to all my rf friends that are getting surgery this week, I'm praying for you!!!

Hope everything went well!
My surgery is tomorrow also! I hope all goes well! Keep us updated!
Your gonna have amazing results!' Enjoy today, stretch and stand tall it will be a while till you can do that again..but all worth it!! So excited for you!!

on my way to get my makeover on

So I'm on my way to the surgery center. Last night I had to write down my wishes just in case something happens, I also wrote all my children a little letter to let them know that I love them :-(. I hope all goes well but just making sure I have all my ducks in a row.

I'm so stressed and still dealing with early morning drama. Ugh why can't I just have one good day with no drama! After my surgery and while I'm in recovery mode I need to do some soul searching. I'm turning 30 in September and I refuse to let the next decade of my life to be like my twenties. I'm so worth more, to be treated and disrespected will not happen anymore because I will not allow myself to be subject to such poor behavior anymore. I know the Lord is with me every step of the way and that's why I have strength to get through this mess.

I will update when I can tonight or tomorrow when I'm on the flat side. Please pray for me :-( :-)

To all my girls dealing with recovery, I hope your feeling well and happy healing!!

Here goes nothing.......

Totally thinking of you and can't wait to hear about your recovery!! I have been very delinquent in my updates but I hope to get one soon!
Thinking of You Positive vibes and Healing Prayers your way!! Can't wait to see your updates. Pay no attention to negativity.... Sometimes you have to learn to ignore situations and people.
U r going to be fine..... Keep us posted! N

I'm flat after 13 years!!

So I arrived at the surgery center/ doctors office at 9:40am. I waited in the waiting room until 10:30am. They called me back then, I changed into a gown and peed in a cup to check for pregnancy. (Which I wasn't and I ended up get the depo shot yesterday because my period was really heavy once again) I met with Dr. Clark and she was a sweet heart. I was super nervous and told her I felt guilty getting this done and leaving my kids for a day. She totally understood and reassured me everything was going to be fine. She then marked marked me up and within five minutes I was in the operating room. The anesthesiologist laid me on the table asked me to breath some oxygen and the next thing I knew was waking up from surgery!

The nurse was putting me on my clothes and then started to get me off the bed. Omg it hurt so bad, not my tummy tuck but my calves and ankles!!! It was sharp stabbing pain. It hurts to walk around BUT with every time I get up I start to feel better. As of right now my abs are sore but nooooo pain, the scar incision burns a little but my tummy tuck isn't hurting and crossing fingers it'll stay that way.

I can't get comfortable to save my life :-( I have squeezers on my calves to prevent blood clots. I just talked to my doctor and she said she took over a liter of fat from my calves, which is super crazy. She said my abdomen looks amazing and she said I have a cute belly button and scar is really low. She did take pictures of my tummy tuck before she put the dressings on. She also took pictures of my abdomen open, yes when I was fully opened lol and then the fat and skin that she cut off too. She is awesome to take all those photos!

Well ladies my post op appointment is tomorrow morning at 9am to get all cleaned up. I hope you are all healing and praying for safe recovery!!

I will post pictures that my bf took but my operating room pictures are on my phone and it's charging so will post those later :-)

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

warning photos are crazy!

Here you go ladies!!

Thank you for your review! I'm very optimistic now lol. I'm schedule to have my tt November 11. I haven't pre op appt tomoorrow. I'm about the same size that you were pre tt. So I hope & pray that I have the same type of results as you! :-)
Your tummy looks beautiful already !!! Good look on recovery !
Aw thank you!

Good morning ladies!!

Well last night was eventful to say the least but I'm in no major pain. I feel so good. The pain 1 out of 10 is a 2. I am taking pain meds. I only feel tightness in my calves and my abs feel actually great lol. They feel tight but nothing on my body is in sever pain.

I couldn't sleep last night as I kept waking up, not sure why but you would think pain killers would've knocked me out lol. I'm getting ready to go to my post op appointment and will take more pictures when clean me up :-)

Happy healing ladies!

Fantastic pictures!! It really gives you insight into how this surgery is performed.
Wow, thanks for posting those pictures. :) looking forward to seeing your updates. Your tummy looks great already. :)
Thank you Ava! I'm living what I see!

post op appointment went great!

Post op went fabulous. I'm in very little pain. I was able to see my belly and i think it looks amazing ! Tell me what you think ladies! I get to take a shower this Saturday,..... Yaaay lol

Here is some more picture of my belly!

Looking great!!
Thank you!
Looks so great!! how long are your drains in? I found that the pain meds would kind of keep me up instead of knocking me out as well! I only took them for 3 days. Less for the pain and more hoping they would put me to sleep which they didn't so I chucked em!

some more photos

I'm so exhausted that I can't stay awake. Here are some photos. Let me know what you ladies think!

ugh didn't upload

Try this again

try again

Looking good!!!
Omg, you really look fantastic! I Don't know how I'll make it till September 4! Lol

Well let's see

With my tummy tuck it's going really well. I'm not in much pain which is a good thing. My legs and calves are super swollen and cant barely move them. I really hope that they will go done.
I can take a shower tomorrow yaaay. I'm so disappointed in the help that Im getting since my surgery. My bf has literally been so mean to me. Every time he has to help me he gives me a look and a big sigh. I told him he should go back to work tomorrow because I don't deserve his horrible behavior around me. Now

So now I'm helping myself and lonely one of the worst feelings that I can imagine for anyone.

Well I hope all you other ladies get the help you deserve :-)

I'm so sorry he's treating you that way. Sounds like he's a little resentful. .years ago I was with someone that acted that way when I'd get in really good shape. Sorry to say it didn't work out. You deserve to feel good and be happy! Don't let him ruin this for you!
You look great, Hun. Don't let it get to you. :)
You great!!! Wow, those photos are amazing :-o

Took my pain pump out...

So last night was once again a nightmare for me. My baby is 11weeks old and wasn't feeling well. Not sure if the babysitter (bf mom and sister)was giving him to much formula verse water. But I had everything written out and he was super fussy in the middle of the night. So that being said my bf was not getting sleep along with me because I had to pee and me peeing is taking forever because no matter how hard I try it doesn't come out. Any of you ladies experience delays in peeing?

Then our baby is hungry bf is feeding him puts him back in the swing. A few hours later he wakes up again, then bf gives me the baby, need I mind you I'm drugged up on pain pills and tells me to feed him and now it's my turn to deal with him?! I'm like what are you kidding, I'm in pain I have no strength and yet I have to do do it all, even though I do it all every other day. At this point I'm crying because I'm due for meds and I can't reach them, then I'm feeding baby but when it gets time to burp him I have to place him on my thighs next to my tummy and where I had lipo done=ouch
After feeding, changing my sweet baby boy I slide my butt slowly but surely to the end of the couch trying to stabilize myself and baby to then put him back to the swing. Then thinking to myself how am I going to lay back down, so what I did I need up sleeping on the toilet. I was propped up and I wasn't in pain to much.

Fast forward to this morning I'm so tired from the lack of sleep, getting yelled at and the surgery just making me loopy. I took a shower yaaay which made me feel better. I have had little food but nothing major.

I was able to clean the incision sights and my whole body. I really though my bf was going to be supportive but boy was I wrong. My back hurts really bad from hunching over but like right now I'm in a seated position with no one to help left my legs on the couch they are swollen as can be :-( this opens my eyes to so much for my future and in what I don't want in a man .

Here are some more photos ladies! I hope you're getting the help and support you all deserve!

Hopefully you recover fast and do not ware your self down too much :(

out of the shower pictures

My ankles and calves are so swollen from lipo.

Its sad I can't even get excited about this because of him :-( I waited 13 years for this and I feel nothing!! ????????

my pain pump wirers...forgot

Okay bf was going to take the pain pump wires out near my pubic bone. So he started to pull the wires out and OMG they hurt so bad I started to scream. They felt as if they were on fire. I told him to stop and he did. I ended up calling the doctor and she said that I need to be laying down and that he needs to pull downwards towards my feet. I made him get a warm compress and press it on the wires as he was pulling them out really fast. I did cry the whole time because it was really painful!! Wish that on no one.

Wow, I can't believe you're recovering with a newborn! I wasn't even in the headspace to be losing my baby weight when my little ones were that age. Be kind to yourself, your body is really still recovering from the trauma of pregnancy & a c-section & I'm sure you're sleep deprived too. I hope you get some more support :(

Post op day 4 .....

Well the only pain I can complain about is my calves and ankles. They feel so heavy and when I walk they feel so weird. It's so hard to explain.

I'm wearing a compression garment that is sizes M. I feel it's a little lose on me, it digs into me like crazy like in my rib area. My calves are super swollen I see no end in sight for them lol

My tummy doesn't hurt and I don't know why but I'm not complaining. I am hunched over and will have my drains out this coming Friday. They don't bug me or hurt me I just want them gone lol

My bf went to work so he will be gone from 6am to about 7pm. I'm happy he is isn't home, I can take my pain meds, I can cry if I want too and just be myself without him near me.

Will take pictures soon!
Happy healing!

First of all I wanna say congratulations on ur baby boy. And 2nd sorry I haven't kept in touch. I had to look threw all my comments to find u. Cuz u been on my mind... Sorry for what ur going threw. I went the same with my man. He didnt want me doing the surgery n he was not supportive at all. My best friend went with me she took a week off of work to help me. We live in ny and she went w me to Florida my man went a week after I had surgery not to be there and help me only cuz he wanted to see his sis graduate from college. In daytona. My bff could only stay w me 5 days then her cousin came and he helped me he was an angel he took care of me and my 2yr old. My man came on like day 6 after surgery and her cousin left. I felt mad m sad that im not sup to bend or lift and my bf was being a jerk. U are not alone some men are scared u will look good n leave them. Hes upset u did it? If not then u must be like me I do everything for him & thats y his ass was spoiled. N lazy. Ill try my best to keep in touch. Hope things get better sweetie
Your review is both inspiring (great results so far) and heartbreaking. I'm so sorry that your bf isn't being supportive. Try to keep your head up. Hopefully he will realize that he needs to be more helpful and this is damaging to your relationship. I am experiencing something similar with my husband now. He was helpful the first few days and I felt like it was bringing us closer, but I am feeling so sad and lonely now. I am afraid I will never forget how he has hurt my feelings when I needed him most. : ( I totally relate to what you're going through (minus the newborn- I can't imagine that!!!) sending hugs to you!
Based on your description of how much help your are getting from your man, you truly *needed* an easier recovery. You are very blessed for that and looking great. I hope that you both can get some rest and talk things out. Raising a newborn can challenge the best of relationships without adding in the stress of a major surgery and recovery. Keep your chin up sweetie! Xoxo

Post op day 5 I believe

I'm feeling a little better as everyday passes. My tummy tuck still doesn't hurt or bother me. There is only a spot on my incision like I said before that burn because I had to pick up baby. From what I see everything is healing beautifully. I haven't been draining much since post op one day. I hope I'm not clogged but I don't think so because my fluid is yellowish and almost cleared.

Dr.Clark and her assistant is absolute amazing any questions they call ASAP and give you informative information.

My ankle and calves are super swollen which they will be for a very long time and will make a review on this site just for those areas and lipo.

My bf has actually helped me today. He got me out of the couch and made me dinner. I'm no longer going to give him any more space on my blog as for this is about me and my Journey. I know now for myself that he wouldn't be the one I would be able to be with through sickness and in health considering it's always about him.

So on a great note Friday my drains will hopefully be taken out and I will Be able to wear somewhat real clothes lol

I sleep a lot, I take all meds and natural supplements to help maintain my healthy body through all this trauma.

I don't have photos on my iPad because they are on my phone so I will post what I have then on Friday share some more.

Happy healing my friends!!!

pictures.????????????????

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I forgot I still can't stand straight and my back is killing me!

Your back will feel better soon, I promise! I recall that being one of the worst aspects of the pain I was in post op. Sorry your bf is being so unhelpful. I hope that settles down soon, they have No idea how much work a lil baby is. You'll get stronger by the day, sleep as often during the day as your lil guy will allow. I did recovery on my own for the most part, but I did not have to look after anyone's needs but mine. You're a tough cookie to be doing this with a teeny baby! Good luck and best wishes for a speedy recovery..
Sounds like you're healing well. Your results look great! :)
Call all your girlfriends! It's okay to ask for help at this time. You need to heal, the 1st few weeks are important, plus rested mommy is a happy mommy. I'm sorry your BF is being lame, but make him man up, damsel in distress gets way more than a strong woman, hands down! You look amazing!

A quick update

I have been talking about my calves and ankles a lot well here are some pictures.

I also had a forced BM yesterday I took a suppository because I just couldn't take the bloat anymore.

My strength is coming back day by day. If I had any question in my mind about my bf taking care of me and doing it all I wouldn't have let him take care of me. Please think, ask, re-ask all the important questions! You don't want to be in a situation where you may not have any other choices. I have no friends nor family near me, they are in another state so I have to rely on my BFs sister and my bf (if he wants to help for that moment).

I can't wait to get my strength back and just being me!!! Watch out world, my sexy is almost back and I can't wait for me to walk out that door :-) woooooohooooo to self confidence and bye bye to crappy people!

Happy healing my RS friends!

OH MY GOSH….I'm having dejavou all over again looking at your photos. Same garment….tubes, etc. Aren't you glad you went with them? Ok I wish I would have asked Dr. K to take picture of my skin and opened up tummy flap. SO COOL. Slightly jealous about that ;) You look GREAT my friend. Your tummy is so flat and scar is so low. I'm excited to see who your lipo turns out on legs! Love you…glad you're alive ;)
Omg girl, I miss talking to you
With happen to my message ugh!

going to get my drains out

On my way to get my hopefully get my drains out :-) pray for me for no pain, please!

Pictures to come soon stay tuned!!

I bet the drains didn't hurt, did they? I know, everyone says that it won't hurt, but then you get there and have to go through it to really understand. Hope you have a relaxing weekend!
O nce again iM So sorry for not staying in touch. But im glad all is well w u n the baby. you and I have a lot in common when my boyfriend got surgery on his knees I helped him day in and day out I even took time off of work To be with him through the surgery and for recoverY and he didn't return the favor. He can be an ass n selfish. But keep ur head up im here if u ever wanna talk

video of drain removal

So I never seen on here on actual drain removal. So I tried to video on of the drains being removed. The drain removal didn't hurt but it did burn because my skin started to heal itself around the drain. My phone died during half of video but at least you can kinda see what's going on.

The nurse also to my strips off my incision, which burned. I have dried blood on my incision and will be gently rubbing on it durning my showers over the next week. I'm not sure if you can tell from my pictures but there are spots on my incision where its already fading.

The nurse took out the stitches from liposuction areas and one from my belly button. I got back on July 2bd to get the rest out. My belly button doesn't have dried blood around it, those are left over stitches that are going to be taken out.

I'm overly impressed with Dr. Clark's and her nurses professionalism. They are sweet, caring and very conservative. There were plenty of doctors that said there was no way the stretch marks above my belly button would be gone but her experience and technique. I have none at all! My scar looks like by a few months it will be hardly visible. I had no pain with the tummy tuck at all. I know she triple stitches everything and that maybe why I didn't have any pain.

Any who, I took a few photos of my tummy and I have redness where tape was on my incision, I was having a reaction from it and they said within a few days it would be gone.

Happy healing friends

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

sorry photos or video didnt post

Let's try again!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

video i hope it finally works

You have one of the best incision placements I have seen. You are going to look incredible. Congrats!
Awe thank you :-). I am going to be trying on my super low rise thongs today. I believe they will cover just fine and in fact I think if I would ( which I wouldn't) can wear the skimpiest bikini and my scar will never show. We shall see :-)
You look amazing! So happy for you! Don't let 7 more years go by if you know you deserve better! I know from experience it's not easy to break free after so much time but I have a feeling he'll make it a little easier bc of his terrible attitude. He's 100% jealous and resentful! He'll blame it all on you (the new you) and your tumm tuck! Insecure ppl suck! Ok I'm done, lol...again you look amazing!

Omg this is me :-)

Okay I have done FINALLY what you all ladies have done, I've tried on thongs lol. I didn't do it right away. First off because I was in horrible pain because my legs and the lipo. Then because I was afraid I would've looked the same before tt.

I bought super low rise thongs from Victoria's Secret, before tt thinking for sure they weren't going to fit but OMG THEY FIT! My scar is so super low, that I can wear the skimpiest bikini if I wanted too!!! Yaaaay check out my fashion show lmfao!!!

I feel beautiful!

Thank you ALL for the amazing support through this bitter sewer time with me. I love you all! Happy healing!!

So nice to have a low scar! You are beautiful and you look freak'n amazing! Thanks for the fashion show!
Gorgeous!!!!

Typo

Lol still drugged lol *bitter sweet* ^^

Wow!! What a journey you've been through and you look great! I can't believe you did the procedure with the baby so young. I've waited for 18 months since my son was born and my surg date is 8/28 with Dr. Mabourakah in folsom. I can't wait:)
Thank you! Yes I didn't want to wait until my son was older because he wouldn't understand why I couldnt pick him up (he would weigh a lot) so that's why I did it sooner than later. :-) my amazing doctor did triple stitching and stitched my tissue to my abdominal wall every few inches and thats why i didnt swell or drain very much (under 10cc every 24 hours). I can pick him up and do pretty much everything now. Im two week post op and my doctor told me today i look like im 4weeks po. I even got my scar treatment. Hope all goes well and good luck!
You're doing really well - good for you! My PS will also be stitching my stomach tissue to my abdominal wall, and he uses a drainless approach! I'll be posting how all that goes; my TT and lipo will be on August 6!

My 2 week update and lost 11lbs

Okay so yesterday was my two week post op appointment. I can't believe it's already been two weeks! So my doctor says I look amazing and I look like I'm more 4 weeks post verse 2 weeks. I'm healing amazingly well when it comes to my tummy and belly button. I'm not swollen in my tummy but the other part of my surgery I am ( lipo in knees, calves and ankles). My doctor told me to start massaging my scar and to scrub all the dried blood of my scars and the left over adhesive. So as soon as all that happens I can start my scar treatment that she gave me yesterday. That should hopefully be just in a few days!!

I'm 85% erect! I would be all the way but my lower limbs are so freaking tight because of the lipo that it hurts my legs to try to stand barefoot and erect. So I also started massaging my legs and my tummy today. So I'm hoping that will help my legs not be so tight. I'm super happy that I weighed myself and I weigh 139lb. I lost a total of 11lbs :-) but I know that's not even right because I'm swollen in my limbs and that adds to my weight. I'm not going to weigh myself anymore until all swelling goes down and I can actually stand straight up lol.

I have bee taking my vitamin c and multi. Which is so important before, during and after surgery!! I can't stress that enough because we all want each other to have no complications. We pay a lot for our results to be nothing but perfect!

I wanted to take pictures of my new bikinis but the mail hasn't came yet. I so excited to try them on since I haven't wore one in over 13 years lol.

Well as soon as they come I'm going to do another fashion show lol.

Happy healing ladies!!

Gorgeous figure lady!! How do u feel about he lipo results thus far?? I'm not sure if I'm happy about that yet....I love your tiny waist!! What exactly are u doing to lose weight so quickly?
Thank you Hun! I'm unsure about the lipo yet. The swelling is overwhelming :-( my legs throb everyday, it's bad. I'm still very much bruised from my ankles to my hips. Are yours tender to touch? Like horrible pain? My limbs hurt to massage but I still do it. I just want to cry. My tummy never had any pain, well except sneezing eeeekkk talk about burning and pain. Well I bought meal replacement shakes from pure trim before my surgery so I was 150 then two weeks later the day of surgery I was 144 and now 139. I'm not starving myself and haven't had one of those shakes in a week. I've been eating smaller amounts because I get full faster now since surgery and I love food!! It sucks that I can't eat as much sometimes lol. And I absolutely don't eat processed food at all right now. But even tho I'm pre baby weight, I still can't fit any of my jeans which is still upsetting. But I know the swelling in my lower half is horrible so all I wear are yoga pants and pjs lol. You look amazing. Love the boobies lol. How do you feel about your lipo?
Oh you will get there!! I'm fitting into most of my clothes...but not all. I was told yesterday I'm still swollen even in the areas I had lipo on...but to me it looks like fat:-( I was hoping not to have any in those areas....although I see less fat I also see loose skin and I'm working on that. My skin elasticity is horrible, but I can't tuck all problem areas...I used to be a 16 in 2007, and dropped to an 8 in only 2 months, so that's the consequence of that. I wish I had your problem about eating less, I am hungry all day but also because I workout 5 times a week. I can imagine how amazing you're going to look when you're completely healed....bombshell!

Bikini shots

So I got a few of my bikinis in the mail today and as promised here are some photos.

I'm not sure how to feel about the pink color one tho. Or even the black one either!!! Ugh I hate shopping over the internet. My body doesn't even feel like it's mine.

Please let me know your thoughts on these two :-)

Hope everyone had a safe 4th of July and happy healing sisters!

Pink looks hotter to me. You look great!
You look amazing! I am so jealous!
I think they both look awesome- our scar is well hidden and they're super flattering!

3 weeks post op :-)

Today marks 3 weeks since my tummy tuck and lipo on knee, ankles and calves. So I have lost a total of 14lbs. Which I'm super excited about. I'm now 136 with no clothes on and with 137lbs, But I still can't fit any of my pre baby jeans :-( I know its because I'm still swollen. They just don't zip up ugh!

Yesterday I ditched all my tummy garments. I no longer wear anything on my tummy. It felt very weird at first but no its not so bad. We went out yesterday, I was okay at first but after walking non stop for a few hours my tummy started to feel super tight and thought I was going to explode. I woke up this morning still hunched over some 90%erect and I don't have any swelling on my tummy just my hips.

I have been wearing scar treatment on my long incision for about three days and just started scar treatment on my belly button today. I'm taking all vitamins everyday and eating healthy food (nothing processed).

I feel no pain at all except those "Zingers" that everyone talks about. I believe its where the nerve endings are trying to meet up again. I sleep on my sides but haven't slept on my tummy yet. I still can't believe this is my body. I walk around the house naked and feel so confident. My bf has noticed a change in my confidence too. He better act right :-), because I'm a new me :-)!!

If you have any questions just ask! Happy healing ladies!

Thanks lady! I just posted my update and new pictures :-)
Thank you! Sorry my update took longer than I thought. New pictures!

my of my weight

Started out at 150lb and now 136lb

U look amazing. ..Congrats
That's awesome! You seriously look amazing. Your boyfriend better watch out. The guys are going to be lining up...

I finally fit my jeans!!

We are going camping so I need more clothes than I actually been wearing around the house. So I tried my favorite jeans on Levis and they fit.!! My current weight is 135lb and that was my goal weight as well. I'm going to see if I can lose another 10lbs. I'm 5'4 and I like being a healthy weight. To me that would be 125lb no less than that tho.

I do have a butt on me and I need to tone up asap!! Lol all this sitting is starting to show! We can't have that!!

My hips are swollen and was told by the nurse to put my garment on until I'm 6 weeks post op. So back in my garment I go! Which I don't feel as tight as I have been feeling. Still not standing up straight either. It's so frustrating!!

Well happy healing ladies!

you look great! congrats!
Thank you!!!
Awesome. ..Congrats

Side by side comparison

Here are a few side by side comparisons!

My results have over exceeded my expectations from day one! I love my results and don't regret my tummy tuck at all!

Ladies please do your research on the doctor you pick to do your surgery. You should do background check on them, ask for referrals and go to multiple consultations with different doctors!! We spend lots of money, so we should love our results!!

Healing to all!!

Wow, Your stomach looks awesome! Great scar, so thin!!! I use to live by Sacramento and my husband said to keep an open mind when picking a doctor to my stomach. He said going back to California for my stomach should be considered. You look GREAT!!!! Definitely worth considering!
Thanks! I don't live near my doctor but its sure close enough! Its about a two hour drive but I would've flew to have her as my surgeon. She knows what women want and how we should look like. She's amazing!! Always emails me back and goes over and beyond for her patients! I love her!! I hope you do consider her when your ready!!
You look wonderful!! So were your kids only gone for 2 days? Ill be taking care of my 2 year old alone on day 5. Im nervous about it. I think ill do fine but its still kinda scary.

my one month!

I can finally stand up straight!! Yaaay!
I'm camping right now in Burney falls, can in this ridiculous heat lol. But trying to make the most of it!

I will update when I get back ????

Happy healing

Fantastic results! Love your enthusiasm. Thanks for posting all the pics ... Esp the skin removal. I always find that fascinating. Going to ask my PS if they took any as I would love to see them. Looking super hot girl & I love the bikinis ;)
Wow ! I hadn't seen a tummy tuck that awesome other than mine before. Your Dr. is very talented. Im so happy I chose my Dr. too. One of the best things I ever did after 2,10 lb babies!lol I also had my first at 17 and had my tummy done at 31. After 8 yrs its still just as tight and flat as ever. Here's to many years of pretty bikinis:) Congrats!

camping at Burney falls , ca

We went camping at Burney falls, can this past week! Its was super hot!!! Eeeeek

I had one beer last night the whole camping trip. I pigged out which is whatever lol. I couldn't wear any of my garments due to the high heat. Which my tummy got swollen and my legs. Ugh it was miserable lol.

I'm loving my results! I didn't wear any bikini because it was 100+ heat and didn't want to chance ruining my scar and it becoming dark.

How much weight did you lose before surgery?
I tried on my own before surgery and couldn't until I bought those shakes. Then that was two weeks before surgery I was 150 lb then after taking those shakes to day of surgery I was 144lb a 6lb weight loss. Then another 10lbs after surgery because I continued the shakes until I was at my ideal weight and was out of the shakes. Thinking of reordering them but they are expensive lol.
I am on my 3rd day of the shakes. I'm down 1.2lbs BUT I have my period! Normally I gain at least 3-4 lbs during my cycle. They taste so good and they are filling! Not hungry for hours after..I made it through 2 parties without eating any crap! They really take cravings away. I'm eating no processed foods. Very healthy lunch and snacks if needed. This can't be treated as a fad diet. Really its about a true lifestyle change. For the cost it definitely helps me stay on the right track. Most of my crappy eating comes from emotional eating or just bc it's there. I can't thank you enough again for introducing me to these shakes!

5 weeks today :-) pictures

Hey ladies,

Today I went to my 5 week post op check up! I'm doing amazingly well. Dr. Clark gave me some silicone gel to put on my scars and to stop using the scar treatment tape. When I was taking the tape off it would be red all around my scar so we aren't sure if I'm allergic to it or if my skin will get discolored because of the tape. To me it doesn't matter as long as I'm healing and I can put something on my scars then I'm happy.

My doctor said I can start working out but no ab workouts for another 4 weeks.I'm standing up straight like I said in my last post but by the end of the day my tummy feels super tight. My tummy is numb from my belly button down and on my flanks as well. I haven't been eating well since I got back from camping but trying to save up to buy more pure trim shakes. They help with my craving but helps with my skin and lots of the added energy along with being super healthy.

This was the best thing I ever did for myself. I love my results and I love love my doctor!

If you ladies have any questions I'm here!

Happy healing!!

You look fantastic! Congratulations and thanks for sharing your story. :)
Thank you!!!
So happy for you! I just ordered more shakes already! Only have six days left and my order may not be here til aug 7th! Ugh! They are amazing! Numbers going down every day! Please keep sharing your amazing pics! 46 more days and counting for me. I love seeing how you're healing! Gets me even more excited to have my surgery!

shakes

I forgot to mention here is the link to pure trim if any of you ladies want to get healthy before your surgery!!
www.healthybodies.puretrim.com

Love it! So happy for u:-)
Thank you!
You're looking great! Thank you for sharing with the rest of us! I am just a couple of weeks away from having my TT done (Aug. 6)!

I'm loving my shape

I'm loving my shape everyday! I'm doing cardio everyday and eating healthy once again after being side tracked for a week. My portion size still remains small. If I eat to much then my tummy starts to hurt.

I had to have a repeat ultrasound on Tuesday because they found a growth on my uterus back in May. So I haven't got the test results back because my ob was out on vacation all last week. I got the depo shot June 17th the day before my surgery because I was bleedy very heavy and not normal for me. And now I'm bleeding again which I shouldn't even have a period until September because of the depo shot. But its been 8 days of this and wondering when its going to stop. Its not heavy at all and doesn't looklike the same period blood either. Which is making me more concerned!

Did any of you ladies experience this before? Its been almost 18 weeks post birth since I had my son too.
Also my ob asked me if a student can watch during the csection and I said as long as he doesn't touch me that would be fine for him to watch. Well needless to say when I went back for my two post baby check up he seen me first before my ob and said that my csection scar looks great and that he was the one that put the staples on me to close the csection. I swear I was about to flip out on him and my ob but I didn't. I held my anger until I got outside. I told her not for him to touch me. What happens if he did something wrong and that's why I'm having complications now. Or that she left stuff behind in my uterus. I've been having low grade fever along with chills, migraines are back now, red rash on my legs, uterus cramps when I'm not bleeding wtf right?!

Ugh I really hope its going to be nothing but I'm not feeling like myself and haven't been since I had my baby in March 31. I just thought maybe its my hormones but my doctor said they came back normal, so what could this be? I'm going to ask for more blood work on Monday if the ultrasound hasn't revealed anything and maybe a ct scan of my abdomen.

The tummy tuck Hasn't changed anything except me feeling better about myself image. I love my tummy and I'm healing nicely. I love the shape of my body and still trying to lose 10lb more. I'm 135 right now!

Any of you ladies have suggestions on what could be going on with my uterus?

Happy healing!!

btw...are you aware you have the cutest bum?! *smile*
Awe thank you!
you look gorgeous!! here's something peculiar I noted after my surgery...my periods are significantly heavier than they have EVER been. Never have I bled like I do now. I enquired as to if TT can do something to affect that and was told no...so what up with that? Based on nothing more than my opinion (which doesn't mean much...ask my ex ;) I highly doubt that the student putting in your staples has caused issues. I doubt everyone turned their backs, tossed them a staple gun and said "knock yourself out!"... ;) I do medical transcription, and from any reports I've done that have included a 'student'....everyone else is still highly involved and proper procedure followed. Which is NOT to say that weird things happen, even with someone who's done it for years and years. I hope you find some answers tho....I ended up with a strange uterine infection after the birth of my son...6 weeks later had to have a D and C done... lots of bleeding and clots there too...but that was easily determined.

6 weeks and 3 days post op with new bikinis

Hello ladies!!

I've been busy busy! So what's new with me???!! Well nothing much lol. I got my ultrasound results and it came back normal!! Yaaay! The lesion they saw in May, the radiologist said it was my csection healing from the birth of my son. Which I'm happy to hear it healed. My ps prescribed me an antibiotic just in case I have an infection because I have a rash on my right leg. I'm feeling better just after a few days taking it and I only have a few more days left on it.

Now about my tummy tuck. I'm doing good. I took back the last bikinis and got new ones. I just wasn't comfortable in them BUT I LOVE MY NEW ONES!! The scar itself is very thin. I was using scar tape but it seemed I was allergic to it because when I would take it off it was screaming red and still is from the tape. My ps gave me the silicone cream instead. I've also been putting bio oil on my scars too. Not sure if either are working but time will tell.

My belly button stock is sore. Kinda weird right?! Any of you ladies belly button stock sore at my milestone? My hips are still numb along with my tummy.

I'm in love with my results. Im hoping to order more pure trim shakes and lose another 10lbs. I'm a steady 135lb. I'm thinking of putting a tattoo over my tummy tuck scar but still unsure. Any of you ladies thinking of the same?

Happy healing ladies!

Hi Sarah, So, I have a party to go to on the 23rd. Do you think I'll be able to go if I take it easy while I'm there and just sit around? I'll be at 2 weeks and 3 days PO.
I have a party on the 20th of September. I'll be 12 days post op. I was thinking of sending everyone and I'll stay home in peace and quiet and rest!
Hey girl, well I think you could go. I hope you're standing up straight then. It took me almost 4 weeks to stand up completely straight! If you go make sure you wear your garment. Its super important to wear that thing until at least six weeks! I'm sure you should be fine but take it easy! I can't wait to see your results!! How are you feeling?

8 weeks today and my real review!

So today marks 8 weeks post op. I'm totally back to normal. I'm working out but I wasn't doing crunches until I hit the 8 week mark. Now I can do them. I like my flat tummy. But are the tummy tuck blues real? I think so. I've been doing a little shopping and still grab the bigger pants as tho I still think I have a pooch. Sometimes I debate with myself and asking myself was this worth it. I think it is but sometimes I think that this isn't my body. If that makes sense.

I like how my belly button is not close to my scar. I'm not sure if I'm in love with my belly button. I don't like how my scars still look scary. The scars themselves are very thin but really read on my skin which I think its the scar treatments. I kinda wish I didn't start using the scar treatment. I'm thinking of stopping it. Or if you ladies think its normal please let me know.

I still brace myself for the cough and sneeze attacks, my abs burn when this happens! I still swell by the end of the day. I wish my belly button was more open and deep.

So I do love my results. Its going to take more time to get used to my new flat tummy. I'm thinking of getting a small tattoo over my scar, still not sure tho.

Well ladies I hope all of you are healing perfectly.

Wow! Your results are amazing. You have such a fantastic shape!
You look amazing!
You love great! I know what you mean about it feeling foreign. I feel the same way sometimes. Just doesn't feel like it's mine at times.

working out after a tummy tuck ouch!!!

So I'm eight weeks and 2 days post op, I decided to workout to Turbofire from beach body. I had it for over a year. Before last night I was walking fast and doing arms and squats and everything was fine. So last night when I started turbofire about 15 minutes into it there is one spot about two inches below my ribcage on the left hand side of my muscle repair is a burning hurting pain. It hurts to move from side to side, reach out, lay down OMG the pain. I took perc's and I still feel the pain. I wasn't doing any core work but I was doing motions like up and down, side to side and twisting.

Have you ladies had the same experience? I hope I didn't pull something or ripped something open. Ugh I can't catch a break!

Any suggestions? Thanks ladies!

Looking good! I love the bright color strapless bikini but they all look great! I haven't tried on bathing suits yet but I'm only 10 days out. When did you start noticing a drop in weight/water weight after the surgery? I'm on protein shakes and eating about 1200 cals a day and I'm still the same weight as pre-op but my shape looks like I've list 20 pounds. Check out my update when you get a chance I did side by side before and after pics. Thanks, Holly
Hey holly, I started to notice A change about 3 weeks. I was very swollen and still am but the big change came around that time when I went on the scale and seen that I lost 15lbs. My portion size was super small. I couldn't really eat anything. It felt like I had a tummy tuck and gastricbypass , I really eat very small. And my portion size is a little bit bigger but not by much. I did check out your update couple days ago and thought I left a post
Thanks for the info! I'm really looking forward to the three week mark! I can't wait to see a change in the scale. Today I overdid it and I'm super sore and swollen. I feel like I need to sleep for a day to recover.

following up on my workouts!

So I contacted my doctor about the pain I was feeling after my first workout with turbo fire. She stated to push through the pain and to continue to workout. She said it's going to be sore at first but then it will get better. So today after a few days of rest and working out today I feel so great. I no longer have pain :-) so going to start working out everyday and doing HIIT training. I'm so excited that I can finally workout without pain.

Ladies, if you have pain while or during your workouts just push through, you will be okay!!

I will keep everyone updated with pictures of my workout progress!!

Happy healing!

Hi, I love your results, amazing! I noticed you were thinking about a tattoo over your scar and I was too. I talked to my ps about it and he made me promise to wait a full year to do it because that is when the scar will be fully healed. He said it may be so thin and un-noticable that I might not need/want to do a tattoo as I am not really a tattoo person to begin with. I am 5 weeks today and need to get some of those shakes! They are expensive though... do you do 2 a day? Do they give you enough energy and calories now that you are doing hiit and working out every day?
Just adding my 2 cents ladies. ..I would definitely wait and see what your scar looks like completely healed before getting a tattoo. If it's low and your panties and bathing suits hide it there is no point. I would think a tattoo would make your eyes go to that area which would make people pay more attention. Most people aren't examining others mid section's for scars. Especially if you're not a tattoo person. About the shakes, I've been taking them for 30 days. I'm 2 ounces shy of losing 10 lbs! I usually have them for breakfast and dinner but if we are out at dinner I just eat really healthy and clean. I changed my entire diet so it's not magic. But since they are expensive it helps keep me making the right choices. I'm 18 days pre op for my tummy tuck and trying to be at my best before surgery. Hopefully will help with my recovery. Plus I feel like a million bucks! You will have plenty of energy. Just eat lots of protein and good carbs! I eat my carbs for lunch so I burn the calories off. At night before bed I will have hard boiled egg whites if i need something. My two favorite shakes are vanilla with a banana and cinnamon in a blender (so yummy) and strawberry with 5 fresh strawberries in a blender. You need to drink 2 full glasses of water after and at first it's hard. But now I'm almost at a gallon a day. Anyway, sorry to butt in but I couldn't help myself, lol
Thank you for the compliment!! The shakes I started out with two a day for the weight loss then one a day for maintenance. The shakes curbed my appetite and cravings. They gave me a boost of energy. I agree I'm going to wait until one year before deciding on getting a tattoo. I honestly don't want to look at this scar the rest of my life if it doesn't want to fade. But I will totally update if I do get one.

10 weeks post op :-) and feeling amazing!

Today I'm 10 weeks post op! I feel amazing working out everyday to HIIT classes! I bought this vegan shakes meal replacement at GNC and is a 30 day supply. Its cheaper than puretrim and taste the same with the same benefits.

I still have some numbness on my sides and belly. I eat less because I'm full faster. I weigh 135lb sometimes I can get to 130lb.

My birthday is tomorrow I'll be 30 years old and looking fabulous!! Well I think so lol.

Happy healing ladies!! Praying for you all!

Your scar looks great! Mine is just starting to look smoother. When did you stop wearing your compression garment? I'm slowly weaning off of it. Going a few hours a day without it but always wearing it at night. I'm 5 weeks post op today.
Thanks girl! I was wearing mine until the six week mark. I just said forget this thing....thennnnn .....I put it back on a few times after that then stopped wearing it lol. It's better to stop cold turkey I think because if you weaning then you might start to wear it everyday then. Lol . I haven't looked at your profile in a while but will look at yours in a few minutes.
You look awesome! Glad you healed so well!

13 weeks post op and loving every minute of my now 30 years young!!

I'm now 30 years old and I have my old body back!!! Yaaaaay to us for wanting more for ourselves than just wishing on a star lol.

I liked my cruise the weather was great and it was kinda all over the place sunny one minute and raining the next but it was still so hot. We visited st. marten, st. Thomas and Nassau Bahamas!! It was all really beautiful! I have a few pictures from my phone that I will post but haven't downloaded from my camera yet. My boyfriend surprised me with a happy birthday surprise in our stateroom! With wine, happy birthday cake and streamers!!

My tummy is still numb and I'm still working out. Nothing really new.

I hope you all are doing great and healing fast!!

Happy Birthday Month! You look wonderful. Such a tiny waist! Have you gotten used to shopping for the new body yet? I feel this is going to be very hard for me. I see things and say, I can't wear that.. I'm going to have to work on that! You didn't like the scar treatment? I'm using new gel silicone strips and I'm not so sure about them. It's flatter but kind of a pain. Thanks and I enjoyed you're journey... And omg... To be young again... Girl u did this w a newborn! Ha!
Wow!!! What a difference. You look great, and it was worth every penny.
You look Lovely!!! Hope you enjoyed your birthday! You look 21!! :) Tell me how you like dit,i am planing my first cruise to the exact places in December. Did you like the Bahamas?

A few more photos!!

I was finally able to down load some more photos and I also took pictures of my tummy and legs!!

We are going to Disneyland this week to celebrate my daughters 5th birthday!! Excited to go and start another adventure!!

I hope all you ladies are feeling wonderful and I hope you all know what you're worth!

Looking fabulous gf! I haven't tried on any "normal" clothing or even underwear yet but it looks like my scar is closer to my new bb than yours is. Honestly I told myself I wouldn't even think about that til next summer comes around. I'm just happy to have a flat tummy! You look really happy and I'm so glad for you.have a great trip to Disney land! Your legs and butt look amazing too!
Hey girl!! Why am I getting this way late I have no idea?! Well don't beat yourself up if you haven't tried anything new on yet or clothes because if you haven't had the urge then you're not ready. I didn't notice that your bb was close to your scar. Hmmmm I'm going to have to check that out. I knew that was one of my biggest fears is it being to close but honestly when your tummy starts to relax which should be around two months post open it may become farther apart. I've been trying to work out as much as I can but with the two vacations I was just on it makes it difficult. But now everything is slowing down I'm going to start again. You look amazing! Try to get a cg that I was using. They are so comfortable! I wish you lived closer or maybe some how I can give you mine I have like three lol. Happy healing friend. And good luck with the your sons birthday party!!
Hey! 2 vacations so close together! You have the life! Since the post I sent you I have tried on my underwear. Hides my scar perfectly. I didn't want to try on too soon. I know swelling affects a lot. I'm down 17-18lbs so I'm not concerned with my pants fitting. They'll be falling off for sure, lol I still need to wear my binder too so I'll be living in stretchy pants for a while anyway. What cg did you have? I will ask my ps about it.. I'm so happy even at this stage. I can't even imagine my end result! Thanks for all your support. You are an inspiration!

3 1/2 months post op with love handles :-(

Okay so I'm about 3 1/2 months post op and I'm working out as much as I can (almost everyday) and weighting about 134lb. So what I'm noticing now is either I have extra skin on my sides or I have love handles with a little extra fat!!

I can only see it when I'm laying down at 90° or sitting up at 90° but its really nothing me!!

Any suggestions ladies? Can I get rid of it with more exercise? Eeeek kinda freaking out over here lol please let me know!!

ugh

I ment my sides is really "bothering me" !! Not nothing me lol . I forgot to proof read.

I'm going to contact my PS tomorrow to see what she says. Maybe a revision or corrective lipo. But if that happens I won't be getting that done anytime soon!! I just hope the leaner I get the more it will help my back fat and sides!

Any suggestions to get leaner with foods and excerise ??

Thanks lovely ladies!! Hope everyone is having a healthy healing process!!

You look awesome!!! I was just wondering whether you got lipo on your flanks/hips or back? Thanks!
Thank you!! Yes I got lipo on my flanks, knees, calves and ankles!!
Just read your post and I must say it has put my mind at ease as I've read some horror stories that put the fear of god in me!!! Your results are amazing and if I'm half as sexy as your outcome I will be over the moon. Was interesting to see how you coped with baby as I have a 1yr old and I worry about his care after my TT. Hope you have continued to heal well and look forward to joining you on the flat side ;D

4 month's post op and im loving my results!

Hello ladies I'm 4 months post op. And I'm loving my results. I'm truly thankful that I found and researched a fabulous plastic surgeon. I emailed her about my sides and she told me that I need to wait a little longer 6 months post at least to see what my sides do. She said it could either be dog ears or just extra fat. Either way I know she will do right by me. I love love my belly button. At first I wasn't sure in the beginning stages but now I love the way it looks. I'm so impressed by her amazing abilities to make us look fabulous.

My tummy is still numb from the belly button down. Which I hope it stays that way because I want to get a tattoo to cover up my scar and I would like not to feel that pain lol.

The past fee night I was on realself looking at tummy tucks gone wrong. I was praying for those women that had a horrible experience with their PS. And seen that they are not happy with their results. :-( I hope and pray that all women and men wanting a tummy tuck please please research your doctor and look at their results from other patients and contact them. I'm so happy I found real self!! This website is amazing and very helpful.

I pray for all of you ladies in finding a PS and the recovery process!

Here is some pictures!!

Looking great! Scar is healing so good! I would wait until a year to decide on a tattoo cover up because it may not even be noticeable when it turns white. Your belly tutor has healed nicely too. Congrats :-)
You have healed beautifully! I want to be as flat as u lol
You are Beautiful! Happy Wednesday!

So I read this journey of another lady on realself early on last year. Her results are fabulous. She got a tattoo to cover her scar and it's kimbella inspired tattoo.

I want something like this but maybe something totally different.

Please let me know what you think ladies. I want something small and sexy.

Excellent results! Happy for you :)
Thank you so much!!
U look gorgeous and happy. Im happy for u hope all is well

realself come on!!!

Am I the only one that doesn't like the new format of realself? The comments are all mixed up in different post and not in order. Realfself why change something that's not broken?!

On another note I looked in the mirror today and said " Damn I look hot" lol that doesn't usually cross my mind but it did today haha

Happy healing ladies!!

Hi. I just went thru your tt journey. You look so good. Wish I looked as flat as you do. I am almost 3 months for tt. I was wondering when your belly button healed? My belly button still looks stitched.
I went to your profile but you don't have a journey. You should start one and put pictures up :-) my belly button is still somewhat red. It healded by day 14 or so. My long TT scar looks like it had staples on my scar but never had them. I think my long scar is still red because I used silicone tape that I was allergic to :-( but didn't know it until I took it off and my scar looked as if it was bleeding it was that red. I would put bio oil or vitamin e oil on it daily to help with the healing and appearance. Good luck girl and if you decide to put pictures up let me know :-)
You look incredible!! This site sucks now though. :(