Couldn't Be Happier with Breast Augmentation by Dr. Mabourakh - Folsom, CA

It's only been five weeks since my breast...

are you going to post pics?

Congratulations! Glad to hear you are pleased with your results and your PS! Sounds like you had a smooth recovery and you were able to return to work fairly quickly. Did you share your surgery with your coworkers? Just curios what you told them of your time off? Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

It's only been five weeks since my breast augmentation, but I'm already thrilled with the results! With Dr. Mabourakh's guidance, I chose 350 cc silicone gel implants. He placed them under my muscle and lowered my inframammary fold (crease) a little because I had very little space between the crease and nipple to accommodate the implant. The results are exactly what I hoped for. At only five weeks, my scars are already very faint. I was nervous about the recovery, but it wasn't nearly as bad as I expected. The pain meds made me very comfortable the first few days, and by day four, I didn't even need them. I had my surgery on a Thursday afternoon and was back at work (desk job) the following Tuesday morning. At every step of the way, Dr. Mabourakh, his office staff, nurses and the anesthesiologist were kind, caring and made me feel very comfortable and at ease. If any friends or family members are ever considering this surgery, I would enthusiastically recommend Dr. Mabourakh.