Hello all, so I have been following this site...

Hello all, so I have been following this site since at least October or November, and absolutely love it! I'm about to graduate college and would love to have the procedure done this summer.

I'm currently:
-21 years old
-5'4''
-105 pounds
-32A (hoping to be a small C)

Because I am only 21 years old, I am legally only able to receive saline implants. However, I think I am much more comfortable with saline for health reasons. Anyways, I just emailed a local PS to set up a consultation to discuss the procedure, implant, etc. I'm thinking that under 300CC would be a good start for me because of my petite frame. I would to hear feedback regarding saline implants, or small frames, or who has had/is considering this procedure, as well as any other helpful feedback from you supportive ladies :)

My only concern is telling my DAD, yikes... Big step. My mom knows and I plan to tell my step mom after my college exams are over next week. Anyways, I'm super excited and can't wait to hopefully get the breasts I've always wanted!

I am 95lbs, 5'4, 32 yo. Will be getting between 250-300cc gummy bears by Natrelle. This is the form stable silicon implant. My surgery is scheduled for July 11th! Good luck!
Yay!!! We are almost the exact same!!(: I'm also thinking I'll do saline, I'll be 20 when I have my surgery. I had multiple friends who have saline and they look completely natural! Looking forward to reading more of your journey!!(:
Also I have a friend who's mom has saline implants and they're 10 years old and still look great!! Before she told me they were implants I had no clue!!(:

Before Pictures

Finally uploading some "before" pictures!

wish pics are beautiful!
I have a small frame as well. 5'5" 112lbs and am getting 265cc, silicone, mod+. The largest my PS said she would go for me is 286cc. I did the rice test at home and tried 300cc. Way too big for me!!!! I feel pretty confident that 265cc will get me to the C cup that I want. Currently a 32A.
Ahh that's a perfect size! I think I'll probably aim for something right around 250-270cc. Keep me updated :)

The Wait....!

My consultation is next Tuesday, June 18th, and I'm almost positive I'm going with this doctor! :) can't wait to just book the surgery lol.

Anyways, do you girls have any good tips on being discrete with coworkers/friends right after surgery? I don't want to be the center of attention, but I also understand this is a big, physical change!

And one more question: I want to float the river with friends, do you think 3 weeks after surgery will suffice? I don't want to push it too soon, but its also summer time and I want to enjoy it :) thanks ladies! Love all of your support :)

Thank you for starting your journey on RealSelf! Here is an important list of questions to ask your PS during your consult. Check with your PS about the "river float" day. I would say play it be ear and see you how you feel. Glad you've started the push up bra right now!  ;)  I think you will get just the look you want with saline...I look very similar to your wish photo with 8 year old saline 275 cc's...I think. (It was so long ago!) Let us know how the consult goes!

Thank you! :)

Consultation Today!

Hi all, sorry I haven't updated lately.. Finals week just ended and my summer has finally begun :) Anyways, I went to my first appointment (consultation) and my PS said I could get silicone even though I'm only 21. For some reason I still think I might want saline but I feel like silicone implants are so much more natural feeling. Ahh oh well. I'm planning on booking my surgery date on July 18th! My surgery price has gone up another $1000 because of the possible switch from saline to silicone ($6,000), so the deposit to set the date is $1,100. I'm starting to feel a bit guilty for having this surgery, but I really want it!! I'm also debating on whether to tell my family or just tell my mom. Lastly, I think I'm going with 300cc silicone mod + with a crease incision. I felt a bit rushed today, but I love the results of my PS on other patients so I'm definitely going with him. I would feedback or any thoughts :)

Did you get to ask about the river??
Yes! Around 3 weeks, no swimming (because of the arm motion), and careful with the incision areas :)

Less Than a Month!

Hello ladies! So I just paid the deposit ($1,100) to reserve my pre-op and surgery date :) Oh my goodness sooooo excited! I'm still undecided on size and even the implant. I feel like I will end up with silicone, but still not 100% sure. I took 6 days off from my desk job at my university so I hope that will suffice! Ahh I can't wait!

Awesome!! Floating on the river this summer!!
So day of surgery my PS decided to go with 286cc to compensate for going under the muscle. I'm happy with it so far. I definitely wouldn't want to be any bigger. I'm 1 week post op and a VS 32C bra is a bit too small at the moment I'm hoping that after the swelling goes down and the girls settle that it will fit perfectly!! Congrats on setting the date!

21 Days Until My Surgery :)

Hi girls! So I'm only 3 weeks away from the big day! I'm nervous and excited to finally have a feminine look... Lol so over being viewed as a boyish or preteen looking. My pre-op is next Tuesday (7/2) and I'm going to finalize the size, implant, and profile. I'm still thinking either 300cc or 325cc mod + silicone submuscular crease incision. I hope they won't be too big on my body.. Ahh but I really want to feel comfortable braless, so 325cc might be the better choice!

I'm taking 6 days off work (desk job) and getting water bottles, bras, lotions, Netflix favorites, and a continuing list organized :) it's getting real!! :) my bf is going to take care of me at his place. The reason I'm planning to stay at his place during recovery is because I live with 2 other roommates and I'm worried one of them (the heavy-set female) will be super rude about it :/ I can take it after the surgery but I don't want to deal with her during recovery. Anyways, I'm not going to let her rude comments/attitude bring me down, especially when I have a few friends who are genuinely excited for me :)

I'll update again soon! Good luck to all the ladies this week!

Awesome! I'm around the same stats as you! I'm from modesto and I'm still searching for a ps. I have one in mind but I want to go to a few other surgeons to shop around! I can't wait to see your result!
Yay Bad chic, glad to hear! Ahh make sure you devote some serious late-night researching and willingness to book consultations! Finding the right PS office and surgeon is key :)

Had My Pre-op Yesterday!

So yesterday (7/2) was my pre-op and I tried on my final selection (320 cc) and paid the remaining amount of the surgery! Yikes.. lol writing the check out hurt a bit. Anyways, I do have one complaint.... I felt totally rushed, especially by my PS.

-I had a few questions and he gave me quick answers and seemed short with me. Irritating considering this is a big expense and decision.
-I felt rushed trying on sizes.. I didn't even get to try on sizers with my own shirts.
-Trying to make my final decision between saline and silicone was rushed.. he didn't have many saline options out and seemed to really persuade me out of the option.

However, I did select my size/implant/etc.

I'm going with 320cc moderate + silicone sientra under the breast (crease incision). My surgery is 2 weeks from tomorrow (7/18)! Nervous but super excited!

Also, about being rushed...
I think I'm going to call his office today and ask the remaining questions and mention that I did feel quite rushed. His results online are amazing, so I do feel confident with my selection.

I hope recovery is going well for those ladies who had recent procedures! Love my support system on here :)

Hi , girls I had my op yesterday and I went from a 34 a and had 300 cc inplants which has taken me to a c. So far so good, not really experienced a lot of pain, just a uncomfortable feeling and a bit tender ! I went with medical Harley group and they have been fantastic , I would recommend them they are first class . Hope all you girls Have a good experience like me , and wish you all the best of look .
Awesome! So glad all is well :) are you confident about your choice in implant size (300cc)? I'm now going back and forth in my head between 320cc and 300cc. Can't stop stressing lol. Anyways, keep updates coming and ill be thinking about you during recovery :)

Stressing Over Last Minute Sizes

To refresh, I'm 5'4" and about 105 pounds. I'm so undecided between 320cc and 300cc Sientra silicone mod + because I'm worried the 320 will be too big. Ahhhhh any feedback would be great!

Happy 4th girls! Hope the hot weather isn't taking over ;)

I think you could go even bigger than 320cc..haha just pointing that out to say that I think 300/320cc would look nicely natural. But wouldnt u need like 350cc for a c cup?? Even tho ure very thin u still have good height! And I felt slightly rushed too in my consultation..did he have u go straight to making an app date4blood work&the sugery right after ur first consultation??
Hey Its424am! Aww thanks, I'm glad you think they'll look natural :) It really depends on where you get sized, but I think 350cc would probably put me at a full C/small D. I just read your story :) You have perfect pre-op boobs! I totally understand if you want them bigger though. I saved all $5,900 of my money for this surgery! Do something for yourself :) Of course people are going to judge, but then again not everyone will know they are fake or something you spent money on! Your boobs are for you to enjoy lol.

Some More Before Photos

Less than 2 weeks until surgery (7/18)! I hope 320cc will allow me to fulfill my 32 C goal :) Lol some mornings I wake up thinking what the heck am I doing?? And then I see girls will nice beasts and I get excited again :)

Awe your Pre boobs are so cute just like mine were!!! We were exactly the same amount of flatness it looks like!!:) so stoked for you!! So i got the 325cc right but not sure what size ill be later once dropped an fluff, the other day I fit in 32a an 32b an some 34b weird?
Thanks :) I'm super worried about the 320cc! I don't want HUGE boobs. Ahhh nerves are starting to kick in.. Yours are mentor right? Not Sientra?

Scheduled a 9:30 appointment for tomorrow

So I'm totally freaking out!! I think I may want to switch from 320cc Sientra mod + silicone to 300cc mentor mod + silicone!! 10 days away as of now. Excited and nervous :)

P.S. I would thoughts on mentor and Sientra silicone implants!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Oops

*I would LOVE thoughts on mentor and Sientra silicone implants ;)

Can't wait to see the results, your 'wish boobs' are what I want as well. Post tons of pics when you get them!
Will do :) I was just showing my bf your profile and how perfect your result is! They look so natural, yet are a good size :) Congrats on your result Mercyandlou!!

Appointment Went Well :)

320cc Sientra mod + submuscular crease incision :)

I finally feel confident with my choice! Good luck this week ladies :)

3 more days! :)))
I know!! I can't wait :) do you have an idea of your size (325-350cc) or are you still undecided until your pre-op on Wednesday? I'm stressing about size right now lol... Still, I know.

Surgery on Thursday!

I'm actually more excited than nervous!! I hope I made the right choice with 320cc mod+ silicone. My prescriptions were only $7.80 at the pharmacy lol. That's unreasonably inexpensive :) I'm taking 5 days off from my desk job, which I hope will be plenty of recovery time.

Also, I couldn't find bio oil at the drug store.. If you ladies happen to know any reliable brands and places to purchase it, I would love to know!

I'll post again before the surgery :)

It's almost your turn!! Good luck! Try not to stress out too much, I never did decide between sizes, just told my ps to do what he thought would be best. Pathetic, I know, but sometimes its just easier to not make the decision :) and bring a blanket (along with a pillow) for recovery! I was freezing after, and shivering HURTS!! Also I highly recommend bringing a pudding or yogurt to eat right away or on the way home. My mouth was way to dry and I was way to tired for the crackers, but once I had a tapioca pudding, everything improved tons!
Thanks JuJuBeans! Ahh so helpful :) I'll start gathering all of those items tonight! Your results look so natural and perfect! You went under 300cc, right? I hope mine turn out like yours!! I would be ecstatic :)

Yikes! I'm less than 48 hours always!!

I'm crossing my fingers everyday that 320cc isn't going to make me look super fake! I have a full day at work tomorrow.. Seriously don't know how I'm going to keep it together lol! Nervous, excited and scared! So basically you could say I'm all over the place!

I'll try to stay focused tomorrow though ;)

Just a reminder of my stats:
5'4"
106 lbs.
32a

Scheduled for:
320cc mod + silicone submuscular crease incision

Also, I so appreciate all of the helpful tips/advice given by some of you sweet ladies :)

Good luck tomorrow! keep us updated! :D

Surgery at 1:45 pm tomorrow!

Ahhhh so many emotions right now! I'm just doing last minute cleaning to keep my mind distracted from the constant second-guessing :) Also, I finally bought bio oil for stretch marks, which was the last thing on my list! Yay :) I hope to go to bed around midnight and sleep-in until 10, but we'll see.

Thank you for all of the helpful comments, reviews, advice, comforting, etc.! So supportive and helpful :) I'll keep you updated!

how exciting! Best of luck and you will do great!
Good luck!! :)
Thank you! :)

About 5 hours after surgery!

Ok so... The surgery was scheduled at 1:45pm and when we showed up the receptionist said it would be another hour. I was super upset :( I mean it was already 15 hours without having food/water.

However, before the surgery I was in a good mood and looking forward to the results. I watched The Hills and showered before my bf and I left. It's around 45 minutes to drive there, so we left early.. That's when we found out about the uninformed delay :/

45 minutes later I went to the back of the office and gave a urine sample. I almost wasn't able to because I couldn't keeping holding it in after the delay, so I went earlier but barely had enough to pee. I still did though :)

Between the nurse and my PS, I was poked 3 times for an IV. I'm usually super good with IVs but it hurt. I went into the OR about 20 minutes later and woke up freezing and in pain. The ride home was interesting lol.. I think the meds wore off so I took pains pills right when I got home.

Advice: try not to schedule a later surgery (12pm-after), its difficult :/ Make sure you feel cared for and comfortable by the staff.. I didn't and still don't :( Anyways, I'm all wrapped up but I'll post a picture and keep you guys updated! Love all of the support :) so sweet!

Thank you for sharing your experience, my frame is pretty much like yours, so I'm very curious on how the 320s will look like! Congrats! You did it!!!!
Thanks! I'll post some before & afters to give you an idea of 320cc! They were always so helpful for me lol :) when's your date?

Arrived in Boobieland

I had my surgery yesterday around 3pm and arrived home around 6pm :) most of the anesthesia wore off by the time I got home so I started my routine meds when I got in bed! My bf ordered Outback Steakhouse for me! Lol I typed in "outback surgery" into my phone because I was so out of it ;)

Anyways, bushman bread and chicken noodle soup were perfect and totally hit the spot! I've been drinking water and Gatorade and feel completely hydrated :) stay on top of it though, you'll feel so much better!

Today (day 1 post-op) I've been watching One Tree Hill in bed and eating leftovers from Outback. Yum! I'm super sore, with extreme pressure on my lower breastbone and armpits, but its doable! Nothing to really complain about :) your support system is everything, and for me it's my bf! He's great :)

Advice/tips:
-Bring a blanket/pillow/water bottle/Chapstick with you on surgery day! You're going to wake up freezing and dry.
-Write down your med schedule
-Set up a comfy place to sleep for when you get home (I was advised to lay all the way down and not propped up, but I've done both so far)
-Eat. Don't skip meals, you don't want to throw up after taking meds
-Drink Gatorade for the purpose of electrolytes
-Buy bio oil (from target or Walmart) and apply it.. You want to avoid stretch marks :)

I attached two photos from day! I hope everyone is doing well :) Thank you again for the support!!

I don't know why but I feel like I should've gone bigger!:/ I know I have to wait till they d&f. Do you feel this way? I find it funny that even though we had delays in our surgeries we still ended up having it at the same time!
Really?! Aww, well you can always wear a little padding :) I feel like mine are big, but that's only because I went from a 32A to BOOBS! Haha I told my bf about your story as I was waiting to go in lol. We are definitely surgery buddies! Love your updates btw :)

Boobieland is Glorious!

I absolutely love my new girls! They are starting to drop and fluff a little and feel like my own! I'm glad I didn't switch sizes and stayed with 320cc silicone mod + because I love them :) I still have a tight/sore feeling, but nothing to really complain about! I made my own breakfast and can use the restroom on my own. Recovery is a breeze if you stay on top of those meds, too! If you have the money and desire to get boobs, do it!!

So ecstatic! Will post pics soon :)

Glad to hear all is going really well. Hope you're resting up.
Haha! I went to Pondo too! Class of 2000 (yeah im old) :-/ went to UCSB after then moved to Newport Beach. :)
No way?! Glad I found another NorCal girl :)

Loving my new girls :)

Sorry I didn't update yesterday! I'm trying to wait to post pics until that white bandage/tape is removed. It was supposed to come off tomorrow, but I had to reschedule for Thursday morning. Oh well! Still in heaven!

Day 3 went well, I shopped at the mall, oiled them, oh and finally showered!! I used a white garbage bag and clear tape. Worked like a charm :) Driving to the mall (sitting in the front passenger seat) wasn't the most comfortable because of the bumps, but definitely not horrible.

Today (Day 4) I showered again, oiled them up, and I'm now watching more One Tree Hill in bed haha. I return back to my desk job tomorrow from 1-5pm. Not too worried though.

Also, my left breast randomly 'gurgles' when I turn to sharp or pick up something lol. I don't think it's anything to stress about though. That's about it! They are getting softer each day :) so happy!

Looking lovely so far!
Thank you! I'll post more pictures Thursday after my pre-op :)

Day 5 & Work

So I'm returning back to my desk job today. I'm not too concerned about the pain as I am of someone noticing lol. I still have the tape on my chest, so I'm going to wear a high button up top. I'm hoping no one will notice! My shift is only 1-5, which isn't a bad transition to work at all. Couldn't imagine returning to a restaurant job that soon. But anyways, Day 5 has been the easiest 'morning boob' so far. Nothing painful! I'll post pics after my pre-op on Thursday :)

I hope all is well with you ladies :)

Looking great! Hope work went well today!
Thanks Dolley!! It did :) I miss lounging at home though lol.

Post-op today!

I finally had my post-op appointment and my PS removed that tape above my breasts.. So happy about that! He said to take 800-1000 mg of Vitamin E and moisturize but DO NOT massage for another 3 weeks (@ my one month). I bought some Vitamin E and have been constantly lathering them in Bio Oil to avoid stretch marks. I feel like my right has dropped more than my left. Anyways, work hasn't been too overwhelming and overall I adore them!

Lovelovelove your results!:)
Thank you :) Can't wait to see your result!!

Questions about driving!

When did you start driving again? How was it? When do you recommend?

I'm 8 days post-op and still a bit sore, especially in my left breast. Thanks :)

Hi! Things look like they are coming along nicely! I was driving by day 5. I was just careful not to really crank the wheel hard.
Thank you :) I drove on Friday and it wasn't too bad, just painful to reverse!

Before and Afters

Tried on some old swimsuits and bras! I need to hit the mall ASAP! Love having boobs :)

Your results are AMAZING!
Thank you! Your results look amazing as well :) Saline was a perfect choice for you, sooo natural looking!!

Should I be stressing out?

So yesterday my friend (out of town) visited me and the first thing she did was hug me reeeaaalllly hard and tight! I literally yelped it hurt so bad :/ my left boobie hurts and I'm worried I may have ruptured the implant or something. Ugh. Super upset and stressed! Do silicone implants rupture easily?? I hope everything will be fine..

I hope all is well with everyone on this blog :)

can you possibly post a pic of the healing scars? i live in citrus heights and im still looking for a dr
You're looking amazing!! Isn't it fun to try on old swim suits and find that they're too small!!! I don't think you have anything to worry about with your implant. I had the same thing happen when I went back to work. Got a big bear hug on lefty. OUCH!!! I was a little sore for a day or two, but then all was fine. Silicone implants are actually pretty difficult to rupture. I've seen things online where PSs will stand on implants to prove this. As long as you're not in severe pain and it doesn't last long, I wouldn't worry. You can always call your PS if you're still concerned though.
Look wonderful!

Almost 3 weeks post op!

My lefty still hurts a bit, but I think I was definitely over stressing :p

Tried on a few bras at VS. Right now I range between at 34B and 32C :)

you look amazing! i got 325 cc (PO day 1) and i hope mine turn out similar to yours! so excited for you!
Looking great of course!!! So how do u like the size u chose? Of course they're still guna keep changing, but ure the size I think I want. although im a few inches shorter than u...Do u feel like they're perfect in proportionate to ur body? 2smAll?? (Even tho they're not haha) too big?? Perfect? Can u create good cleavage ?
I will tonight or tomorrow :)

Scars!

I had a request for some pics of the scars, so here you go :) they look big here; however, I rarely notice them. Also, I think once they drop the crease will cover them. My doctor recommended I take 800-1000mg of vitamin E (I mentioned this before, I know lol) for the purposes of reducing scaring.

My left boob doesn't hurt anymore, so I think I was just overly paranoid. Today is my 3 week anniversary and the pain is 95% gone :)

:) Looking simply amazing woman! Are u in love?!?
Thanks Marie! You look perfect!! Yes lol, just adjusting to the size :)

Almost 6 weeks post-op :)

Hi all, I just wanted to update and post some pictures! I went to my second post-op visit, took a vacation, and now doing massages :) Feeling so much better! I'm still sleeping on my back/side and trying to take it easy. My left sometimes bothers me a bit more, but nothing to stress about ;)

I'm in the middle of moving right now (life of a college student lol), so I'm trying not to move any heavy items, just clothes and random little things. My doc said I can start lifting anything next Thursday (my 6 week) and can wear any type of bra! I bought 2 today :)

Hope all is well!!

Beautiful and just can't be more perfect for your frame! very happy for you girl :)
Eeeee love the orange pinkish lace unlined bra you have! Vs?
I love your results!

Feeling down

Hi all, I definitely think I went too big for my body size and I'm starting to feel depressed about it. I lost sensation in my left breast and I'm just overall unhappy with this decision. Can anyone relate? :/

Why do you think they are too big? They seem to be proportionate to your body? How are things with your sensation, any reason/cause for it that you know of yet? visited the ps yet?
I haven't visited his office since August. I have another appointment coming up soon though. Yes, I think I should've selected about 250cc or 280cc instead of 320cc. I feel a bit top heavy now :/

Still sad :(

I'm still regretting this decision :/ The implants are just too big for my body. I'm also kicking myself for not going with my gut and selecting a smaller size. I had my pre-op in July about 2 weeks before my actual surgery and called the office to switch to a smaller cc (300cc instead of 320cc). The office said I had to pay $50 on top of the $5,900 I already paid. I decided not to spend the extra $50 and listen to my PS and the office staff about the bigger size. I'm just really disappointed with myself and this entire experience :/

You look gorgeous..I hope your feeling better about your decision...I just had a lift and wish I would have had implants...
Also I lost sensation to my left, and the right is a bit hypersensitive...did yours ever come back?
They look amazing! I only wish for mines to turn just as nice as yours!

320cc Silicone: 1 Year

Hi girls!

I apologize for literally abandoning this site for these last few months. You were all so helpful for me that I wanted to update my page, share some tips and check in with you guys!

I still have my regrets about the surgery (I think I went a touch too big) but I do enjoy having something under there ;) As for the implants, they've settled well, but I think the right breast is a bit too low. I know it's naturally bigger than my left but I can notice the difference in how they sit. I'm hoping to schedule a check up appointment soon to have my doctor evaluate the lower breast.

Just random thoughts:
-I barely wear underwire bras-- I tend to wear bralettes or sports bras
-I typically avoid sleeping on my belly because I think I'm smashing my boobs lol
-I don't usually hug people tight whom I don't know well because someone told me they can feel the difference between natural breasts versus ones with implants
-I didn't tan them until about 8 months to avoid permanent scaring on the incision mark
-Running with them isn't a big deal at all- they sit well and don't weigh me down

Those are super random thoughts but that's basically what changes when you have implants. Thank you girls for all of the comments-- I'm hoping to reply back to you guys this week!! :)

Look good! I just bought that sport bra at kohls. 2 of them they are comfy!!
Cali_girl29: I think you look amazing! Not too big! Think they are great! I was a C before kids and after breastfeeding 4 kiddos, I was left with 32AA. I went with Sientra 410R and 380L behind muscle and they seem lost in my chest. I am wanting more projection and cleavage and thinking it may look as if I have just a better bra on. No question I have an improvement but just feeling down and wishing I was bigger. You have a great result! I am 11days post op and I know they won't be getting any bigger:(
Happy Boobiversary! Thank you for your update! It sounds like you may have come to terms with your breasts even though they're a bit larger than you prefer. Just curious, do any family members or friends think you've gone too big? I think you look great in all your pictures!!
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon