4 Months Post Op - Folsom, CA

Stats: -24 yo, had 2 kids, ~125-130lbs,...

stats:
-24 yo, had 2 kids, ~125-130lbs, ~63", half white/ half asian
-350cc under periareola silicone
-AA (barely there) to C/small D depending on brand
bust: 34, 35 w bra (was 29, 30)
under bust: 28
thinnest: 27
widest mid (stomach): 34
butt: 37.5

PROS:
I was planning on goin 275cc but doctor recommended 350cc- I'm happy she did! I love the way they fit my frame. I can wear a bathing suit in public! Don't need to stuff them :) I don't have to wear padded bras anymore unless I want them to look bigger- Sometimes I wonder if I should've gone a little bit bigger (I dress very modestly) but I figure I just need to lose a little weight around my middle and I'll be fine. They look very natural, not too perky/cleavaged. I feel more confident in bed and naked.

CONS:
Had a hematoma in my left breast and had to have another surgery 2 weeks after the initial surgery.

It's been 4 months since the 2nd procedure and my breasts and nipples are asymmetrical - I'm wondering if I'll need a revision. Also, the scar on my left incision is not as pretty as my right.

Don't like that they move when I flex or get shivers- didn't know they'd be like that!

WHY I DID IT:
I was always very small/barely there and after kids they looked VERY flat. I wanted my clothes to fit better and to be able to wear a bathing suit confidently (I live near the beach). I didn't feel comfortable topless in front of my husband or being intimate in bed (He honestly didn't mind my barely there chest - he's a 'butt' guy, and agreed to the BA because I was so unhappy).

OVERALL:
I am completely happy that I did it. I hope I don't need a revision but if they don't become symmetrical I will (3rd times the charm?).

Procedure:
I was a bit nervous to have the procedure since it was such a big surgery. All went well but did 'taste' some medicine pre surgery, once I got m IV in. That can happen since I had to fast. Post op I threw up and felt nauseas. Didn't feel much pain when I was medicated. Did feel nauseas from medicine though so tried to 'tough it out' with ibuprofen. I wore a band on my chest which made it very uncomfortable and seemed to cause more pain than without it. It sucked that I had to do a second surgery and because I didn't want to deal with the pain all over again (it wasn't as bad at all compared to the first time) and not being able to drive.

They did send a candle and a complimentary coupon with discount off of a laser hair removal procedure (to be used with in one year).

Wow! What a great string of comments! Thank you all. I'm planning my surgery for this spring and your comments have helped immensely!
Glad to help! Let me know if I can answer a question that we haven't covered that I might be able to help with :)
Thanks for sharing. I'm also a double A and am about to have a final consultation before I set a date. I have been thinking about this for over 10 yrs and am finally taking the plunge. I'm just so nervous that after not having ANY breasts, that the transition may be shocking and am nervous about feeling like there is something foreign in my body. How has the mental adjustment been? No one ever seems to talk about that part. Thanks.
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

My PS: She was very 'by the book' didn't make it much of a personal experience but she suggested the size that made me happy. Besides the operating room hardly saw her, spent more time with a nurse. Very professional, well educated compared to my friend's BA. Staff was friendly enough and place was very clean, discreetly located. Operating room was professional.