Best Experience - Flushing, NY

I am a 27 years old with 4 kids..I look like i was...

i am a 27 years old with 4 kids..I look like i was expecting.I hated it.I didn't want a six pack i just didn't wanna look pregro.when i went 2 Dr. L he told me the best thing 4 me was a tummy tuck.before i did it i weigh 183 now im 144 and i feel great. i went back and decided i wanted a little lipo on my love handeles and back.that was done jan 8.less then a month i am 139 and still have a few weeks 2 see my full affect.i have pics of my tummy tuck.like they say pictures tell a thousand wrds.so see for urself.if any one has any question feel free 2 email me. i would love to share my experience with u and will be back to post more pictures soon

Hi Jenny: Did you say you went from 183 to 144 as a result of a tummy tuck and lipo? If so, that is beyond amazing! What has your recovery been like?
Hey 3!
Consults bring up all kinds of questions - afterwards ; )

In retrospect I wish I had asked questions about going all the way around. My incision goes around further than most but I still have some loose skin that probably would have been helped by a "lower body lift", which is what my PS called that. It is my understanding that if I had done that - my butt and thighs would have been improved. I also wish I had considered the "anchor surgery" because I still have some loose skin across my midriff. I did not realize that was an option at the time.

It is a lot of discisions! However, I am still glad I had it done. I may have a revision if my result is not what it should be the beginning of March when I will be 12 weeks PO.

Take care....
all i wantedwas 2 get rid of my pouch so i put in in my doctors hands and i was amaze...i did lipo jan 8 and he said i would see results in 2 months a month later and i saw it...i was just speechless
New York Plastic Surgeon

when i meet the Dr. L I felt so comfortable the staff was great.they have 24 hrs services so if i felt something was wrong i would just call.Dr. L is one of the best doctor i have ever meet.