Worth It - Flushing, NY

I am 32 years old. A recent picture made me decide...

I am 32 years old. A recent picture made me decide to get Radiesse for my NLF. First picture is what made me get the injection. 2nd and 3rd pictures were taken 2 hours after injection. The swelling was pretty visible. 4th and 5th pictures were taken 3 days later. All the redness and well went away and I'm very happy with the result.

here are the pictures

New York Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr cui was very honest about the procedure, he explained exactly what to expect. He gave me lidocain injection in my mouth, just like how dentists numbs your mouth before a procedure. 10 minutes later my entire upper lip and around nose area were numb. It still hurted a little bit when the needle pierced my skin but it wasn't bad at all. After finishing injecting my right side, Dr Cui handed me a mirror to let me see the before and after (left and right side). It looked great. Then he proceeded to the left side.

Radiesee is great for the NLF. u look great and can see the difference.
thank you ColoradoMaiden! I was debating between radiesse and voluma, but since this was my first filler, I went with radiesse since it's been out on the market longer than voluma.
Yes I had Raddiesse and ready for a booster. I had very little swelling, pain, or bruising. Hope ur filler works well 4 u.
Voluma is suppose to last longer and causes less swelling since it doesn't have to be injected as deep as radiesse. Your radiessee pictures look great!
I had radiesse today it's my first time doing a filler. Everything was good, doesnt hurt at all, but I have a concerned. My smile it's not the same at all, i can do the smile as always. It's that normal?
Correction** I can't smile as always**
the swell takes couple of days to go away, give it time, it's normal.
Soem doctors inject lidocain with the filler. Possibly the smile is uneven because your face is frozen.
Wow you results look great!  Sounds like this was your first time trying any sort of injectable filler in the naso-labial folds?
hi Jill, thank you. Yes, it was my first time trying any kind of injectable filler.
Gotcha.  I'm glad you like your results, especially since you picked one of the semi-permanent fillers.  Let us know how long it lasts for you :)