No More Loosey Goosey!! - Florida

After birthing 3 large babies I realized something...

After birthing 3 large babies I realized something just wasn't right down there. I would be doing dishes and feel as if there was something trying to come out of my vagina. When I would have a bowel movement it felt like something was trying to fall out. Naturally I got my camera and started snapping pix to see what I could see! There was a bulge trying to come out of my vagina??? I also had bladder incontinence when I would sneeze or run, anything jarring. I started googling, "feels like my insides are coming out my vagina" and found that I had bladder and rectum prolapse. I felt loose, and orgasm was getting harder to achieve, which was never a problem for me before, but my husband & I were having some problems and I just figured they were related. I went to my gynecologist, explained to him my problems and he told me I would need an anterior posterior colporrhaphy, we quickly set a date. I asked him to make me super tight, he said 2 finger widths.
My procedure was done as an outpatient in the hospital that my dr. has privileges. I went to my sister's house for a few days to rest. I didn't have pain, mostly discomfort and tenderness. I was so afraid to poop! I guzzled MOM and all was well.

I had read so much on the procedure from other women, I was afraid there would be pain or sexual dysfunction, but thankfully I did not experience any of that.

I am super satisfied! So is my husband! :)
Dr. Denis Perez