No More Loosey Goosey!! - Florida

After birthing 3 large babies I realized something...

After birthing 3 large babies I realized something just wasn't right down there. I would be doing dishes and feel as if there was something trying to come out of my vagina. When I would have a bowel movement it felt like something was trying to fall out. Naturally I got my camera and started snapping pix to see what I could see! There was a bulge trying to come out of my vagina??? I also had bladder incontinence when I would sneeze or run, anything jarring. I started googling, "feels like my insides are coming out my vagina" and found that I had bladder and rectum prolapse. I felt loose, and orgasm was getting harder to achieve, which was never a problem for me before, but my husband & I were having some problems and I just figured they were related. I went to my gynecologist, explained to him my problems and he told me I would need an anterior posterior colporrhaphy, we quickly set a date. I asked him to make me super tight, he said 2 finger widths.
My procedure was done as an outpatient in the hospital that my dr. has privileges. I went to my sister's house for a few days to rest. I didn't have pain, mostly discomfort and tenderness. I was so afraid to poop! I guzzled MOM and all was well.

I had read so much on the procedure from other women, I was afraid there would be pain or sexual dysfunction, but thankfully I did not experience any of that.

I am super satisfied! So is my husband! :)
TikiTango not sure if my comment posted how long do you have a weight lift restriction? You mentioned not lifting over 5 pounds is that just for a recovery period or a lifetime restriction? How are you feeling now?
O hell no it is not a lifetime restriction! :) I think it was for 4-6 weeks...but I couldn't follow directions because I had a 4 mo old at the time and no help!
Thank you for answering my question. I have heard that if you have this type of surgery you can not lift over 15 pounds for the rest of your life or you risk re-prolapsing. Did your doctor give you any restrictions after your recovery period? Have you had any complications from mesh? You story is inspiring thank you for sharing. I would like to get my prolapses fixed as well. My Dr's and Physical Therapists keep telling me to hold off on surgery because sometimes they do not work or cause worse symptoms but you sound like you are doing wonderful!
Dr. Denis Perez