A gift for me and my bootay- Undecided Dr.

Hello RS family. I hope that every time you visit...

Hello RS family. I hope that every time you visit my blog/review you are in a good mood. There will not be drama on my page. Let's get this in the air THIS PROCEDURE IS FOR ME AND ABOUT ME!!
This survey is elective and it is a gift to myself for making it through my story. Nonetheless I have been yearning for some junk in my trunk for years. When I was younger I had a booty, as I got older, gained weight I lost it completely. I have always been overweight but I used to carry it very well. I have my sister as support as she wants some work done but no one else. I'm uploading my pre op pics and wish pics. I don't plan to get the surgey at least til next year around May 2014.
I'm 22yo a Jr/sr in college, no children, no prior surgies. I'm 5'1.5 196lbs.
I previously was a j curves Desiree but I was touched by robbed story and his claim of a 55% success rate and I dropped that zero!! Ifound Dr. Cortes on. YouTube but thought his process was aggressive but I've learned how important aggressiveness is after so much research and he's definitely my first choice!! I sent in my pics last week and received a quote today for the hour glass figure big booty I want lol .

Patience is surely a virtue!

Hi everyone, I notice I didn't upload my measurements and photos last update so they will be in this update. I follow the journeys of a lot of ladies here on real self and I have to admit since I've made the decision to have this survey, sent in my photos and got my quote, its made me inpatient lbvs. I'm a student so I have the winter out and I spoke with Lucy at Dr. Cortes office and she informed me that as of now I could have the survey in December. I want to wait til between May and June so I won't have any classes and I have a standup part time job so I can maximize my potentional outcome and recovery. The other thing is I live in Fl and all my family is in Illinois and I do want to spend some time with them seeing as I don't go home often and I'm about to be another auntie next year. To get home would reequiure a plane ride and I don't want to sit. I know about boppy pillows but I still don't want to sit lol decisions decisions. Anywho, I don't worry about sitting at home after surgery being a issues because in the past I've had hemoriodial issues which already making sitting difficult and I sleep on my stomach.
Ladies I need your opinions once you look at my pre.op photos. I was told by Lucy that the Dr decided that I needed to loose about 5-10 pounds for my best results. I am currently 199lbs. Now I see a nutritionist and I've learned that body mass and lbs very significantly. I'm about 5'2. My 200 lbs doesn't look the same as someone else's 200 pounds that's taller/shorter and/or more or less muscular. Looking at my pics, does 5-10 sound about enough based on my body or does 10-15-20 sound more about right? I'm also going to upload my wish pics. Some of my pics are from realself and idk who is who or who they went to so just letting you guys know.
Here's my measurements:
Breast: 40 C/D
waist under breast: 36'
Waist before love handles: 37'
Around love handles: 43.5'
Around where your belt goes: 41'
Center of booty/thighs all the way around: 45'

I've been taking my tape measurer and making a circle of how small many real selkf members are after surgery like 27/30' around the waist and I almost cried. Reality check of how big I am. That's one of the things that also made me want my survey sooner. I've been really stressed out as of late and I've aslso realized how much extra weight I'm carrying around. I'm in the middle of moving and packing my jeans I can really see what I'm getting rid of and the only ones that fit are the ones that are stretchy. I'm in a 13 now some are 15 and they don't fit. I need a change..... :-(

Loosing my patience, some pet peeves.

Firstly, I can't get my wish pics up and its driving me crazy!!! Seeing my uploaded photos me realize how much I let myself go. I think I can remember having a somewhat nice body freshman year of high school but that's long gone. I feel terrible putting clothes on and carrying all this fat its heavy and unhealthy. I'm 5`2 and well over 200 pounds like 205 and that is truly depressing as hell. I've signed up for a spinning class that I'll also receive college credit for this semester to get my feet wet in the gym. Nonetheless this shape and lack thereof is killing me not softly. I want to wait until next May/June to have the survey so I can put down a nice deposit (hopefully)and really have at the minimum a 3 week recovery. Looking at my body everyday makes me want the surgery as soon as thanksgiving time. I just checked the universities master calendar and The first week of December would be the ending semester and I could get it done then BUT I haven't been home to visit my family since March so I would hate to wait to next March plus my sister is pregnant. I feel like having the surgery in December would be selfish not putting my family first. On the left hand side I could surprise everybody in march with a big pow lol. IDK. One thing for certain is I am positive that I want it and want it bad. I read others here at rs reviews daily and I know a nice handful of them say you could never reallynbe prepared for the surgery, in my opinion that's life, do your best and roll with those punches lol.

Ladies, STOP PUTTING YOUR FACES ON RS!!! As easy as it is me for me to hit save image to device (wish pics) is as easy as it is for someone to manipulate your photos and ultimately your life if they feel like it. That's just my suggestion from a real self sister. It bothers me when you treat real self like your Facebook pg then show your body completely naked. NOBODY is restricted from creating a real self account and that gives them access to your naked body and photos!!!

I've been keeping up with quite a bit of Dr. Salama's patients as of late and he has really stepped his work up BUT unfortunately he has also stepped the price up I'm seeing as of very recent. I mean I'd seen patients this year from 5 to 6 to 7 straight to 9. My problem with paying 9 is Cortes is my first choice and If I'm going to pay 9 its going to be to Cortes and include insurance and hospital stay and etc.

I've also been thinking about why is survey so much cheaper in the DR. I'm not really considering going but I believe it has a lot to do with anastesia. I can't see it really costing almost 2000 as they claim. I remember being quoted for a few hours of anastes. for a health issue I was having and it wasn't anywhere near of even 500.00!! I hate that we live in a money driven world. Not everybody is rich at all!!

I was quoted 9503 with Dr. Cortes , I'm going to request a quote from Salama as well but Cortes still has my heart and I want him to give me my a$$.

Last but not least, if any of real self sisters wouldn't mind telling about how much they spent completely and over what time (days, weeks etc) for pre and post surgery for either doctor I would greatly appreciate it.

A gift for me and MY Backside Hasan/ Fisher/ MacDoo/ Omulepu+ Undecided

1st, please feel free to comment and PM me but without any BS, I am here for a search and support, no bashing on my page make your own for that.
2nd, EXCUSE any typo's, i'm usually doing 5000 things at one time and checking for typing errors on my review is not on my priority list lol- sorry if you feel some type of way..
3rd, suggestions greatly excepted- lets do this for us RS!

Hi RS community, I am back and at it again. I originally started a RS review for Dr. Cortes but I will not being going to him because soon to come May, I will be fresh out of college and I have student loans stacked a mile high. In addition to that, I only have time for internship which thanks to my school is unpaid but all hope is not over. In the last few months, I started back convincing myself that I am going to go through with it, I can't imagine this flatness forever! I need that bounce in my back side.
Recently I have started dieting and I am working on the exercise part. Being upfront, i HATE EXERCISE but I know it is essential. I am at a point in my life where I am growing out of the nieveness about it and I have to do/what it do. Plus, I want to live an amazing life so to do that I have to get in shape. It would be pointless to go through all this for a booty and not maintain it. My money doesn't grow on trees and that is part of the force for me to get the working out through my head.
I'm not considering the DR BECAUSE I have no one to travel with and their health codes differ which s a little frightening. I don't want to push the surgery back because a month from May is my birthday AND i AM MOVING Florida END OF jULY-beginning OF August and job hunting and with a degree in ****, I can't really take the time off for recovery anytime after I start working.

So lets get into some other things....... I want surgery no later than May 19th, 2015. That gives me aprox. two months from the day of this review to start getting my mind body and soul together. One of my biggest struggles with making "lifestyle changes" is A). I am a very picky eater and I have a fear of food ( crazy right) I am scared of trying new things........B). I 've never really ate fish so everything is in baby steps for me, 2) My time management skills vary from time to time so that also means my consistency is usually not consistent lol (THIS SHOULD PROBABLY BE NUMBER 1) But, good news is, I have started a plan. also, I hate reheated food and I am so sick of cooking ;-(

One of the things that helps me is doing research. A first word of advice to the RS community seeking the same BBL procedure is make a game plan. For me, I am not breakfast person AT ALL. I hate getting up in the mornings regardless what time I go to slee, how have I handled that....with a protein shake. First time I tried them was herbalife and i didnt like the taste, I could manipulate it sometimes but in the end I never liked them and I can't remember loosing any weight. Because of my lack of consistency, I hate taking pills and the herbalife package just required to much of me. I am okay with having a shake as a meal replacement, does it sound unrealistic until you try it yes.....but being someone who does not eat 3 or more times a day( usually 1 maybe 2 on a good day) , it starts to pan out to a smart decision. How easy is it to grab a fye shake and use it for a meal if your not eating anything else already right....catch my drift, don't knock it until you give it at-least 3 weeks. It takes at least 21 days for our bodies to realize that ANY changes re happening so for me ts convient for at least 1 swap a day. I am just now starting back taking protien shakes this week and I am trying a few different ones so lets so how that works.....

Another thing I am doing is cutting our read meat, I love a good steak but I don't crave it enough to actually desire it in my life and although its a great source of protein, it also has a lot of downfalls. I don't eat pork so thats not an issue but as far as chicken, I only eat white meat...I know picky right, iM WORKING ON IT i PROMISE.

I am using my fitnespal as my bestie to help me keep track of my goals, my caloric/dietic intake and support.
Has me on 1300 calories a day which sounds like a little but for me is not bad, since I don't eat like I should but i'm trying, snack here, fruit there etc etc.

Anywho, I am about to conclude this essay, I feel like I am just rambling. Today I went through all 10 pages of search results for Macdoo and I think last week I went through all the pictures for Omulepu. My problem with Macdoo is although he has great credentials,he has very littel proof on RealSelf and half of the ladies who have had surgery for him, use realself and then disappear which seems like a red flag but who knows. I PM'd several of them today, hopefully they update we'll see.
Next my problem with Omulepu is he's not board certified and even I have some of those basic certifications from college so.......yeah......

Until next time......smooches ......

I need to log off, I can't function!

I realized I never uploaded any wish pics, I have over 500 saved though smh. The ones i'm posting are the ones I sent the Doctors. I really need to log off though because every time my email beeps i'm on realself smh.

here i am, fustrated as all outdoors with this weight

this is a mimi rant smh,so the last few days have been rough.... i want to shed some weight so when i get my bbl my results can look of the chain, goimg with dr. o, i know im in good hands, but despite working out, countimg calories, believing i can do this etc, ive hit a plateu, nothing has come off the scale in 2 whole weeks. when i first started dieting, no excersie, i was seeing about 9 pounds fly off, then a weekwnd trip to savannah and back home changed all that. now, im stuck at 205.4 and fustrated. today i got chewed out by my bf about loosing weight and that hit me where it hurts as well. my surgey is scheduled for May 22nd and im feeling downside about everything right now. ive never been (THIS BIG), thanks to a failed and stressful marriage, i have 38 pounds to thank. i just cant understand why the weight isnt coming off... im eating healthier, tracking my food, timimg my food, replacing sweets with fruits and veggies, ive never really been an indulger of anything but the battle to see a physical turn around is driving me nuts! i looked in the mirror today and wanted to cry. i feel like somedays im seeing progress in inches but to my demise, all ive been hearing lately is how i need to go to the dr. because im gaining weight! idk what to do....... :-( any advice sisters???

excuse my typos

excuse any typos in the last post also, im fustrated and typing from my tv, thats how addicted i am to realself smh.

Hasan/Omulepu/MacDoo+ undecided!